How to configure proxy generated by VS.NET to use Proxy Server?

Is it possible to instruct the web service proxy code generated by VS.NET to use a proxy server for outbound traffic?  I'm pretty sure it is possible to manually edit the source code generated by VS.NET, but I don't want them to be overwritten everytime I sync with the WSDL.

Thanks in advance.

Jason
0
DocYahoo

Create a new derived class which inherits from proxy class and make all custom changes to the derived class.
program against your derived class, that way where ever you will regenerate your proxy class, you changes in derived class will not be overriden.
http://vikasnetdev.blogspot.com/2005/04/inheritance.html

Hope this helps,
Vick
http://vikasnetdev.blogspot.com