How to call web method directly form client side javascript without using hta file

Hello nice guys,

I am a newbie in this forum. I need to be able to call a web service from client side javascript code without using webservices.hta file so it may work on Netscape browsers as well as IE browsers.
I don't mind having to form soap request and then post it all in javascript. An example will be very helpful. Do you have any resource I may look up to, like any published article on the net, for code examples or a work around.
Thanks
Dean51
0
dean51

I wrote a library to use AJAX to consume Web Services. You can find the article, the source code (less than 8 KB) and some demos at http://www.guru4.net/articoli/javascript-soap-client/en/.
Your comments are welcome.

Web resources about - How to call web method directly form client side javascript without using hta file - asp.net.xml-web-services

JavaScript SDK - Facebook-Entwickler
Overview The JavaScript SDK provides a rich set of client-side functionality for accessing Facebook...