Getting Error :This method cannot be called until the send method has been called.

Hi,

I am facing one tentative error when I am trying to call a page using "XMLHTTP" object.
Error description is:
This method cannot be called until the send method has been called.
Following is the code snippet:

Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0")
Call objHTTP.Open("GET", GetHTTP, False)

Most of the time, above code is working properly, but some time (I don’t know why) above error occurred. Can any one help me in this regard?
Thank you.
~ Firoz Ansari
Pune, India
http://www.firozansari.com