Datetime to xsd:datetime

Dear all,

i need to create a datetime variable with this format: "2003-02-04T13:58:59.9999999+03:00"?

i need the variable in Datetime format not string format..

Thanks.

0
Cisatlantic

Cisatlantic:

Dear all,

i need to create a datetime variable with this format: "2003-02-04T13:58:59.9999999+03:00"?

i need the variable in Datetime format not string format..

Thanks.

So what's the problem?  If you declare a variable as a datetime it will serialize in the above format automatically, and the calling objects will treat it as a date when it receives it.

0
TAsunder
5/1/2006 2:54:05 PM
no problems, it worked, thanks
0
Cisatlantic

Issue when converting XML dateTime to .NET DateTime
Hi, I am experiencing an issue when deserializing XML dateTime nodes in ASP.NET in some timezones. The construct 0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+ZZ:ZZ where ZZ:ZZ is the timezone offset for the timezone on the current system should produce a DateTime value equalling the constant DateTime.MinValue when converted. This works some of the time, such as for the Paris time offset of +1: (CDate("0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+01:00") = DateTime.MinValue) = True But does not work for Sydney time offset of +10: (CDate("0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+10:00") = DateTime....

DateTime format error in XML SOAP Response from web service
There is an error in XML document (4, 294). ---> System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime I'm getting an XML DateTime exception on my C# web app client when I call a web service that was auto-generated using Visual Studio web references. The error occurs at the web service client endpoint as the web reference proxy is formatting the XML response. Because of the type of error, I'm think it has to do with RequestTimeStamp or ResponseTimeStamp elements within the XML response. I'm wondering if there is a .NET bug or incompatibility with converting certain Text...

.NET DateTime and SQL Server DateTime problem
.NET DateTime and SQL Server DateTime problem  I have the following if statement in an SQL stored procedure: IF (@Image = 1 AND @DateTimeUploaded = (SELECT ImageMainDateTime FROM Images WHERE UserID = @UserID))   The value of the @DateTimeUpdated variable was taken from the ImageMainDateTime field when the data was requested by a ASP.NET webpage and is passed back here when that page is submitted so I can compare what the DateTime was when the data was requested with what it is now, in other words I’m doing a concurrency check (I can’t use TimeStamp for many reasons, ...

Convert .NET DateTime format to SQL DateTime format
Hi!!I'd like to know if there is a function to convert the DateTime format used in C# (VS2005) : dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm:ss to the format used in SQL Databases: yyyymmdd HH:mm:ssThanks folks!...

XSD with .NET web services
Given an XML sample file, can an XSD schema be generated from that XML copy using VS2005 or any MS tool? ThanksPlease mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer" Look at the article available at ( link)  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa302298.aspx Inferring a Schema from an XML Document. Hope this helps. Now given an XSD, how can it be used to validate a received XML file? Could we use some C# code and/or some built-in function(s) from a particular .NET namespace/class? Please elaborate with further details. Thanks.Please mark the pos...

As DateTime = DateTime.Now....
Hello: I have a process that runs and would like to preserve the computer time inside of the variable when the process finishes. Using this method Dim dtDateTimeVar As DateTime = DateTime.Now the information inside the variable does not stay static and keeps changing with the time... what can I do to work around this?Need ASP.NET web hosting? Private Message me for a free quote. I have even tried something like this... Dim dtDateTimeVar as DateTime = DateTime.Now Dim varOldTime as String varoldtime = dtDateTimeVar It still gets the current time instead of the...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

convert an sql datetime column to .net datetime data type in front end...?
I have a field (ldate) in a table that typically displays data in the following format:2007-11-12 20:30:47.000In the front end I want the time and the date separately. But as I try to cast it to a datetime object it is giving me a System.NullReferenceException. What I tried to do was just this: Protected Sub gvTopics_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) Handles gvTopics.RowDataBound Dim img As Image = gvTopics.FindControl("imgIcon") Dim lbDate, lbTime As Label lbDate = gvTopics.FindControl(...

C#.NET Web services: Manipulating XML
Hi, I am developing a web service in C#.Net1.1 and a new bee to .NET. I have developed a web method to retrieve the data from database and I want to sent the response in the form of XML.I want to manipulate the dataset to get the desired XML.But I dont know how to do that? Can somebody help me in formatting the XML. Also, once I will format the XML, what return type I should use in web method to get XML file as output. Thanks in advance. First of all, I'm sure you already knnow that .NET 1.1 is rather old. At any rate, make sure you're using the latest service pack for .NET 1.1...

creatig and returning xml in .net web service
I am new to the .net web service world. Recently I started writing a web service. This web service is going to interact with Java client. Hence I will be returning XML from web service. I am writing web service using vb.net in VS2008. My web service is goign to call a stored procedure. Stored procedure is supposed to retun me some records. Based on these records I have to create XML and return it as web service response. Till now I was able to write web service and stored proc. I am not sure how to build a response xml. Does anybody have any link or any idea on how to do this. I trie...

Web resources about - Datetime to xsd:datetime - asp.net.xml-web-services