Creating Webservice From WSDL File

We have .wsdl file from the client. But client is taking time to implement public interface for our proxy to connect. Will it be possible to create a test webservice at our end (for time being) with exactly same binding methods,messagetype,porttype from the .wsdl given by the client. So we can test or return some sample output. If that is possible i can write a factory that can switch between client webservice and our local webservice. Please advise or help

0
NetSri

Simply add the wsdl file as webreference in your project.

this will create a proxy class against the wsdl that can be easily accessible in your code.

Test your methods by creating object of that proxyclass and call methods..

You can write your wrapper classes over proxy classes that can act for you as factory class.

I hope thats what u want.

Regards

Muhammad Tabish Sarwar

0
tabish82
8/31/2007 10:32:49 AM

Thank you very much, Is bit more then that , i need to create a local webserivce with exactly same defination as wsdl so we switch between remote(client) and local versions

I have wsdl from the client yes you are correct i got the proxy class and i created the xml seri(objects) and using them to build local webservices.

Any other good way ?

0
NetSri
8/31/2007 5:51:21 PM

Firstly u dont need to have XML Serializer for creating the objects.Objects are created as normal

All you needing will be setting the url
For local requests redirect to local server else to remote server.

These redirection setting will be done on IIS perhaps .

Thanks

Muhammad Tabish Sarwar.

0
tabish82

how to create web service that create xml files availible for web application
Hi epxerts im new in web service. I have a web link which contains nothing when you visit that web link. But when you view the source it will show the xml source in it. I want to create that xml file through web service and make these xml files availible for my application. Best RegardsShaukat Waqar...

Xml file mapper using Web Service
Hi all, I am tasked with creating a web service that maps a number of files to a relational database.  I have a good idea of how I might do this but need to make sure that a list of files get mapped to the database or else they are all rolled back.  Here is the scenario of what should happen. 1. Call an initializing method with the list of files to process as a parameter 2. This method would return a unique identifier to the caller 3. Everytime the caller calls a mapping function also pass the identifier as a parameter 4. If a mapping function fails call a rollback function with the same identifier 5. If all files are mapped successfully call a comit function with identifier  Any great ideas on how to do this?  Thank youJohn You can create transactions using the sqlclient, pseudo code in VB using sqldatasources: Dim cmdConnection As System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection = New System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection(Common.AppSettings.ConnectionString) Dim transaction As SqlClient.SqlTransaction = cmdConnection.BeginTransaction("processData") Dim cmd As System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand = New System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("storedProcName', cmdConnection, transaction) Try      'do a bunch of stuffCatch ex As Exception       transaction.Rollback() Throw exEnd Try You don't use a commit per se, it commits by default unless an exception is thrown so you'd...

Create Web Service from WSDL file
Hi My client has given me a WSDL for a webservice they would like me to use.  Am i right in assuming that I can create  a demo of the web service from the WSDL file.  I am developing a .Net 3.5 sp1 web app using VS 2008, I was wondering if there are any nice tools that will help me in doing this? Many thanks in advance     Hi  Is it possible to confirm that it is possibel to create a web service from a WSDL file?  Many thanks in advance A WSDL describes or defines what the service can do. It will tell you what your request needs to look like and ho...

Creating a Web Service from a WSDL file?
Hi All,Execuse me if this is a stupid question, but..Is it possible to create a web service from a WSDL file? if so how? I know how to create a client from a WSDL, but in this case I have to write a web service that matches a supplied WSDL.I have to write a web service that is called from an externally supplied application. The application was supplied with a WSDL file, and I've attempted to write a web service manually, however the WSDL file generated never quite matches the one supplied and as a result doesn't work.I'm not concerned on what the web methods do at the moment. I just nee...

How to send an XML file to a Web Service (that records the XML file to HD)
I did this because I wanted to send an XML file to another computer, whether it be next to the one I’m using  or in another country. You will need to adapt my example in order for it to work as you want it. All I demonstrate here is that it is possible to send an XML file to another computer using XML Web Services. Let me know if it works for you. The code assumes you can use Visual Studio. Make the Web Service 1. Make a new project, choosing to make a Web Service. 2. In the code behind-page, place the code below. 3. Build the Web Service. Code: <WebMethod()>...

create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service
Problem: I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with. There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element whi...

Usage an Existing WSDL file to create a Web Service
 Hi, I have a wsdl file to use for the web service development in Visual Studio 2005. Using the WSDL.exe tools I created the .vb file that contains 1 Public interface and 2 Partial Public classes.Everything appears ok and now? How I can implement the web service? I am new for the web service development .. could you help me please? Thanks  You can add it into the project by going to the Website menu in the IDE and clicking Add Web Reference. Running the WSDL.exe utility generates class files. Move the files into you web development folder (or project folder), hit the refresh bu...

creating XML or XML Web Services?
Hi, I know XML is basically creating a file that allowed multiple applications to get data from the XML file ... and I am wondering .. why there is XML Web Services? What are the differences between these two? I am trying to create a Session that will keep update the value whenever it navigate to any page ... and get the Session value in multiple applications. In my guess, stores Session[] in XML file should work for what I am trying to do ... but what exactly is this XML Web Services? In what kind of situation we use XML or vice versa? All developers, even novices and hobbyists, must be a...

Problem in convert xml file (created using webservice) to datagridview(vb.net)
 i had created webservice with two functions 1 is hello which displays the text "Welcome" and 2 is GetNavisionItems which displays the database table in xml format. and publish that web site.Now i created another windows application project in vb.net by click a button i am invoking the webservice which i published.i can able to print the text "Welcome"but, i could not able to store the database table in xml format to DataGridView.now what i have to do pls suggest.below is my vb.net coding:Imports TestSample24_01_08.TestWSImports System.DataPublic Class Form1 &...

is it possible to exporting XML file from a website to windows application through .Net Remoting or web services
Hello everyone ..i have a website through which i want interact with a desktop appplication to send a XML file.With .Net Remoting i think it's possible but abt webservices i m nt sure is it possible with .Net Remoting or Web Services???plz clear me abt it.    Possible with web services. Expose a web method and add a reference to the webservice to your windows application and call the web methodJeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer.  Hello Jeev..sorry for replying late.But I think my scenari...

Delphi-created web service returns 'Unable to load WSDL file/location'
I created a web service in Delphi 2009 and set it up on a site hosted by IIS. Whenever I try to use the service or even if I try to use the WSDL importer in Delphi, I get this message: Unable to load WSDL File/Location: http://activate.buckstalker.com/isapi/buckactivationservice.dll?WSDL. Error [End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'META'. Line: 22 </head><body><table class="MainBkgnd" bo]. If I open the service in a browser window and view the source, this is the start of the HTML: <html><head><META name="servi...

Ubuntu Install: The local XML file './data/bugzilla-update.xml' cannot be created. Please make sure the web server can write in this directory and that you can access the web. If you are behind a prox
Hello list, I found the fix for this on SELinux via http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/lRMFnx3hwvEaH6nROdxg but I cannot find the way to adapt its findings to my Ubuntu install. /public_html/bugzilla# uname -a Linux hfs 2.6.35.4-rscloud #8 SMP Mon Sep 20 15:54:33 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux drwxrwx--- 7 root www-data 4096 May 22 17:45 data Thanks! -- Ryan ...

no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
Hi Group! While trying to deploy a project generated using 'Web Service Proxy Wizard', I'm getting following error "no service in WSDL file". Web service was created using Visual Studio .Net 2003, and I am able to run it as it is or ASP.Net client without any problem. Another Question How can I consume 2 functions en the web services 1. Send me a DataSet as a Result 2. Give me a String (XML) as a Result I hope you can Help me. Send me a Email ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You ca...

"no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
I'm trying to follow the "EAServer Web Service Using PowerBuilder Component and Client" tutorial but when I get to the Select Service window(after just having entered the WSDL file name in the previous window) I get "There is no service in the WSDL file." and the Services list is empty. I found an earlier post where this problem seemed to be resolved by combining the 2 WSDL files(pb_hello.wsdl and pb_helloImpl.wsdl) into one file, but this has not worked for me. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Create an XML file from another XML file

Web Service wsdl file
 I found for the web service I created, in the wsdl, under <wsdl:service> -> <wsdl:port> -> <soap:address>, in the "location: attribute, it is defined as<soap:address location="http://localhost/SupplierServices/SupplierServices.asmx" /> but after deploy the web service, in the browser from external network, the <soap:address > has been converted to <soap:address location="http://internal domain/SupplierServices/SupplierServices.asmx" /> The internal domain is the one which can be used within development environ...

How i create web services & call web services?
Give me the solution of how i create webservices & call it and what is purpose of web services ?? PlsGuree  >how i create webservicesVery much the same as creating a new web site site - it is just a different project type. > & call it andAdd a web reference to an existing project to consume the web service.>what is purpose of web services ??To send and receive data.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. &...

Creating XML files with existing XML file format
My XML template file looks like this: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <txProductivityUpdate xmlns="RetailerGUI/txProductivityUpdate.xsd"> <header> <session-id>terchymppg2uieynky3pxfuz</session-id> <trancode>113</trancode> <request-timestamp>2003102012540750</request-timestamp> </header> <body> <chn-client>111</chn-client> <chn-customer>11111</chn-customer> <chn-name1>BERGEM, PHYLLIS</chn-name1>...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

No Web Service in WSDL file ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub42b6d8cf Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi everybody, I am using PB10.2 I try to build a proxy with the Web Service Proxy Wizard. I thinks the WSDL file is good because i succeed to view the web service description in Internet Explorer. But the wizard didn't see any service in the WSDL file (i try using with and without proxy server but no more result) I join the WSDL file. It would be nice if someone can take a look on it ;) Thanks in advance...

How to create a XML file from webservice
I have a webservice, could you please let me know to how to create the xml file using webserice   What xml file are you talking about ? Do you mean the WSDL file ? I have to do certain processing on webservice and then write to XML eg :  I have the n no of valuew for every hour in webservice, in XML I have to aggregate those values and provide certain where clause also   ---------------------------   As mentioned I have numerous values for 1 hour   eg   Date             Hour &nbs...

Web resources about - Creating Webservice From WSDL File - asp.net.xml-web-services

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...