create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service

Problem:

I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with.

There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element which is a custom complex type, this element consists of three elements, each of which are custom complex types.  These three types consist of elements which contain elements.

Just reading what I wrote makes my head hurt.  Here is part of the first schema xsd I was given:

<xs:element name="NlbLoans" type="NlbLoansType">
        <!-- Loan Number key -->
    	<xs:key name="lNumKey1">
    		<xs:selector xpath="NewLoan"/>
    		<xs:field xpath="@Num"/>
    	</xs:key>
    	<xs:keyref name="NoName1" refer="lNumKey1">
    		<xs:selector xpath="NewLoan/Loan/Reporting"/>
    		<xs:field xpath="LoanNumber"/>
    	</xs:keyref>
    	<xs:keyref name="NoName2" refer="lNumKey1">
    		<xs:selector xpath="NewLoan/Property"/>
    		<xs:field xpath="LoanNumber"/>
    	</xs:keyref>

    	<!-- Loan Number + Property Seq key -->
    	<xs:key name="lNumPropKey1">
    		<xs:selector xpath="NewLoan/Property"/>
    		<xs:field xpath="LoanNumber"/>
    		<xs:field xpath="Sequence"/>
    	</xs:key>
    </xs:element>

    <xs:element name="ValidateResults" type="ValidationResultsType">
    </xs:element>

<!-- New Loan Types -->
	<xs:complexType name="NlbLoansType">
		<xs:sequence>
		  <xs:element name="NewLoan" type="NewLoanType" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>

	<xs:complexType name="NewLoanType">
		<xs:sequence>
    			<xs:element name="Loan"     type="str:LoanType"/>
    			<xs:element name="Property" type="str:PropertyType" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    			<xs:element name="Borrower" type="str:BorrowerType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xs:sequence>
		<xs:attribute name="Num"         use="required" type="str:NineLongType"/>
		<xs:attribute name="DataLibrary" use="required" type="str:TenCharType"/>
	</xs:complexType>

 This is the second xsd which defines the LoanType,PropertyType, adn BorrowerType.  I have just copied the LoanType portion:

FYI:  This xsd uses types which are defined in yet another schema

<xs:complexType name="LoanType">
		<xs:sequence>
		  	<xs:element name="Billing">
		  		<xs:complexType>
		  		  <xs:sequence>
                      <xs:element name="InterestRate"	       type="SevenFiveDecType" nillable="true" />
                      <xs:element name="LateChrgRtOrFlatFee"   type="FiveThreeDecType" nillable="true"  />
                      <xs:element name="OrigCommitmentAmt"	   type="ElevenTwoDecType" nillable="true" />
                      <xs:element name="PAndIMonthlyConst"     type="NineTwoDecType"  />
                      <xs:element name="PartialPmtsAllowed"    type="YesNoEnumType"  />
                      <xs:element name="PaymentType"           type="PaymentEnumType"  />
                      <xs:element name="Rate"	               type="SevenFiveDecType" nillable="true" />
  				  </xs:sequence>
		  		</xs:complexType>
		  	</xs:element>

		  	<xs:element name="Contract">
		  		<xs:complexType>
		  		  <xs:sequence>
		  		      <xs:element name="Balance"	            type="ElevenTwoDecType" nillable="true" />
		  		      <xs:element name="BalloonLoan"	        type="YesNoEnumType"    nillable="true" />
                      <xs:element name="OrigLoanDate"	        type="MonthDayYearType" />
                      <xs:element name="LoanTerm"	            type="YearMonthType" />
                  </xs:sequence>
		  		</xs:complexType>
		  	</xs:element>

		  	<xs:element name="Escrow">
		  		<xs:complexType>
		  		  <xs:sequence>
                      <xs:element name="CollectTaxEscrow"      type="YesNoEnumType"             nillable="true" />
			      </xs:sequence>
		  		</xs:complexType>
		  	</xs:element>

		  	<xs:element name="Reporting">
		  		<xs:complexType>
		  		  <xs:sequence>
		  		      <xs:element name="LoanNumber"            type="NineIntType" />
		  		      <xs:element name="LoanPurpose"	       type="TwoCharType" />
                      <xs:element name="NoOfGraceDaysBeforeAS" type="ThreeIntType" />
                      <xs:element name="SubSrvcFeeRate"	       type="SevenFiveDecType"     nillable="true" />
			      </xs:sequence>
		  		</xs:complexType>
		  	</xs:element>
		 </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

0
BroncosRock

how to create web service that create xml files availible for web application
Hi epxerts im new in web service. I have a web link which contains nothing when you visit that web link. But when you view the source it will show the xml source in it. I want to create that xml file through web service and make these xml files availible for my application. Best RegardsShaukat Waqar...

How i create web services & call web services?
Give me the solution of how i create webservices & call it and what is purpose of web services ?? PlsGuree  >how i create webservicesVery much the same as creating a new web site site - it is just a different project type. > & call it andAdd a web reference to an existing project to consume the web service.>what is purpose of web services ??To send and receive data.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. &...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

creating XML or XML Web Services?
Hi, I know XML is basically creating a file that allowed multiple applications to get data from the XML file ... and I am wondering .. why there is XML Web Services? What are the differences between these two? I am trying to create a Session that will keep update the value whenever it navigate to any page ... and get the Session value in multiple applications. In my guess, stores Session[] in XML file should work for what I am trying to do ... but what exactly is this XML Web Services? In what kind of situation we use XML or vice versa? All developers, even novices and hobbyists, must be a...

Is web services a part of web Service?

XML Web service , Web form
hi i hope if u could help me in what i am making so i have a web form that does the collection of the information from the user when he hits the button this data must be sent to the xml web service but this service must deliver this data in xml then i read the information and insert it to the sql serevr Database could you help me becouse iam soo confused about where to start and what is the stuff to search in it iam new in the xml stuff help me pleaseeeeee“To be incredible you must produce great work”Visit My Bloghttp://www.dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/hussein My first question is why are yo...

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Web resources about - create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service - asp.net.xml-web-services

Facebook: No Data Provided To Turkish Government
Facebook responded emphatically and quickly to a report that it cooperated with the government in Turkey and turned over user data related to ...

LexGo – Entertainment news for Lexington, Central Kentucky and beyond provided by the Herald-Leader
Get LexGo – Entertainment news for Lexington, Central Kentucky and beyond provided by the Herald-Leader on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

American twin-engine bombers, provided by lend-lease, are shown being hoisted aboard ship in an unnamed ...
Title: American twin-engine bombers, provided by lend-lease, are shown being hoisted aboard ship in an unnamed American port. Production Date: ...

North Queensland Cowboys provided NRL with fairytale finish to 2015
Chief rugby league reporter Adrian Proszenko looks back at a dramatic season for the greatest game of all.

Researchers Who Provided Key Evidence For Gluten Sensitivity Have Thoroughly Shown That It Doesn't Exist ...
In one of the best examples of science working, a researcher who provided key evidence of (non-celiac disease) gluten sensitivity recently published ...

Transgender makeovers provided for free to the gender-diverse community in Canberra
Transgender woman Natalie takes part in a free makeover provided to the gender-diverse community in Canberra.

Tenacious Crow Rory Sloane has provided the critics wrong
NOT tough enough, they said. Can't kick. But it appears Adelaide's Rory Sloane had the talent and tenacity to prove them all wrong.

Arthur Sinodinos provided advice to company on how best to lobby former boss PM John Howard
Seven months after quitting as chief of staff to then prime minister John Howard, Arthur Sinodinos was providing advice to a company later linked ...

Church abuse revelations provided perfect storm for Devil's Playground
Prequels, sequels and remakes are all over TV at the moment; from nostalgia-themed reboots like 90210 and Dallas to Wentworth, a contemporary ...

Neglected server provided entry for JPMorgan hackers
The computer breach at JPMorgan Chase earlier this year - the largest intrusion of a US bank to date - might have been thwarted if the bank had ...