Access web services as embedded resources

Hi!

I am writing a web application that is supposed to be a part of a bigger project. The application is compiled as a dll-file with all it's resources (images, javascripts, css...) included a embedded resources. It is important that the application is just a dll and has no other file dependencies. The application is a pure ajax application, and is using lots of web service calls, and is also supposed to have an external web service based API.

Now to the question: How do I access webservices that are included in a dll-file as embedded resources? Is this even possible, or are there other possible solutions and work arounds?

I have been struggeling with this for several days now. You are my only hope!

Big thanks in advance!

0
Krobolux

For  Normal Web service...

//Check The below Given link,,

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/sragavan/DotNETFrameworkNWebServices211262005053627AM/DotNETFrameworkNWebServices2.aspx

In Place of  MSXML2.XMLHTTP.3.0
U have To use
httpWebResponse,httpWebResquest
Check How it post th

If Your Going To use
/******WCF As Your web service******/

Dim address As New System.ServiceModel.EndpointAddress("http://Whatever")
Dim binding As New System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpBinding()

' The binding object is already set up with the default values normally found in the
' <bindings> section of the App.Config, but can be overriden here, eg...
binding.ReceiveTimeout = new System.TimeSpan(0,20,0)

Dim ws As New MyWebServiceSoapClient(binding, address)

/**********************************/

For App.config asnd .dll file

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/634439/if-app-config-for-a-dll-should-be-in-the-main-config-what-do-we-do-with-wcf-refe

Hope it helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids

//this For WCF
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/asmxandxml/thread/89464f6c-58ee-498f-97fc-bc7dd3161a62

Check above Link...

It shows How to comsume webservices without use of proxy...

OR LAST OPTION

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=Consuming++Web+Services+%22Without+Proxy%22+in+Csharp&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Hope it helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Is there a FREE IP locator web service? Is there a FREE web service resource?
I want to send a IP address and get back a location.Anyone know of a free one?Also, Is there a web site that lists the FREE web service somewhere  ? I guess another way it to HTML screen scrape the info but I have no idea how to do thathttp://punkouter.spaces.live.comhttp://simplecoder.net  punkouter wrote:Also, Is there a web site that lists the FREE web service somewhere?You may want to have a look at www.xmethods.com. Alister I saw that.. but that does not list which are FREE does it ? http://punkouter.spaces.live.comhttp://simplecoder.net It's in ASP but it shows you...

Is web services a part of web Service?

create valid xml to send to web service based on the schema provided by web service
Problem: I have a web page which is being populated from a dataset containing multiple tables.  I now need to call a web service and send the majority of this data to be incorporate into a mainframe system.  I have been supplied with the schema that the web service will be using to validate the data.  I am new to web services and I am not sure how to take my existing dataset and transform it into an xml document that matches the schema I was provided with. There is a main schema with an element which is a custom complex type.  This custom type consists of an element whi...

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web resources about - Access web services as embedded resources - asp.net.xml-web-services

Resource Management Act 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Resource Management Act ( RMA ) passed in 1991 in New Zealand is a significant, and at times, controversial Act of Parliament . The RMA promotes ...

ASX falls amid resource stocks meltdown
Poor overseas leads, weak economic news from China and crumbling commodity prices created a perfect storm for Australian mining and energy stocks ...

Multinational oil and gas giants paying no petroleum resource rent tax
... petrol and gas companies operating in Australia notched sales of nearly $30 billion last year but did not pay a cent in petroleum resource rent ...

Spotless shares dive as resources expansion falters
Spotless' much-hyped expansion into the resources sector is faltering, as the cleaning and catering services company warns that new contracts ...

SMBs lack the resources to protect themselves from cyber attacks
... is an issue too, with 60 percent of respondents believing their organization is more vulnerable to attacks because they don't have the resources ...

Introducing the new Calendar Resource API
... help Apps administrators better manage their domains. To deliver even more granular control, today we are announcing the new Calendar Resource ...

Gaiman Elaborates On Missed "Doctor Strange" Movie Opportunity - Comic Book Resources
Gaiman Elaborates On Missed "Doctor Strange" Movie Opportunity - Neil Gaiman reminisced on Twitter about previous conversations he had with Guillermo ...

Installed distributed energy resources capacity expected to reach 530.7GW in 2024, says Navigant
Distributed energy resources (DER) penetration is increasing globally, causing a significant, and sometimes controversial, impact on the power ...

Cyber Monday: Save up to 98 percent on eLearning resources
Now that your Thanksgiving hangover has subsided, it's time to take advantage of some of the best deals on the web for Cyber Monday. This year, ...

Major Trends For 2016: Consumers Flex Muscles, Scramble For Resources And Strive For Privacy
My research, business experience, discussions with clued-in clients, and a mountain of data point to the following trends as the ones to watch ...