serialize a XML file to a VB.NET file (class) using xsd

Hello

I would like to serialize  a XML file to a VB.NET  file (class).

How can I use XSD.exe  to generate my xml file  C:\leye_g\Travaux\Fichiers de données\test.xml  to a VB.NET File ?

Best regards

Goraleye
1/2/2007 5:16:27 PM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi

XML Schema Definition Tool (Xsd.exe)  can generate runtime classes from  XSD files .

XmlElementAttribute Is Missing for the Generated Class Members While Using Xsd.exe describes how to generate class from xml and reports a problem.

And you could find more info here: Code Generation in the .NET Framework Using XML Schema

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Young Fang
0
yyy8347

Microsoft Chart control for .NET Framework about state management and serialization problem, it works OK with one XML file but fails with another XML file
I use Microsoft Chart control for .NET Framework , you can see details at http://blogs.msdn.com/alexgor/archive/2008/10/27/microsoft-chart-control-for-net-framework-released.aspx The Chart1 is load data from a xml and save to ViewStateData, so even if after I click Reload button, the chart1 still display OK! I'm very strange that the chart1 works well after click Reload button if it's loaded from Chart1.Serializer.Load(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/Template/1.xml"));but chart1 don't display fter click Reload button if it's loaded from Chart1.Serializer.Loa...

Search in xml files using vb.net

serializing a VB Class to generate xml file with an xsd ?
Hello, here is my function  Private Sub SerializeObject(ByVal filename As String)        Console.WriteLine("Writing With XmlTextWriter")        Dim serializer As New XmlSerializer(GetType(OrderedItem1))              ' Create an XmlSerializerNamespaces object.        Dim ns As New XmlSerializerNamespaces        ' Add two namespaces with prefixes.      &nbs...

appending to existing xml file using vb.net/c#
hiedoes anyone know how to append a record to an XML file that already exists using vb.net or c#.If i have an xml file like<order date="20/6/2006"><orderID>123</orderID><CustomerID>23</CustomerID><TotalCost>£1200</Totalcost></order>and i want to add another record below this one programmatically.Thanks   Hi, if you se XmlDocument, look for XmlNode.Clone or XmlNode.CloneNode. With these you can make a copy of the node's structure, then you just need to set the values of respective elements and save the XmlDocument.Tha...

create xml file using XSD from given xml with diff xsd
Hello friends, I have xml file which has been generated from MS-access 2007........So I have the XSD for the above XML file.......Also I have xsd of the required XML file with my tags...........Also the XML database is very huge so is there any way I can convert the XML file into diff XML using XSD which I require.....Please guide me...ThanksHemil.  Hi Hemil, Here is a straightforward way: 1.  Generate proxy class from both source XSD and target XSD from existing Schemas. 2. Load original xml into proxy class for source XSD. 3. Manually fill the target proxy cl...

Problem in convert xml file (created using webservice) to datagridview(vb.net)
 i had created webservice with two functions 1 is hello which displays the text "Welcome" and 2 is GetNavisionItems which displays the database table in xml format. and publish that web site.Now i created another windows application project in vb.net by click a button i am invoking the webservice which i published.i can able to print the text "Welcome"but, i could not able to store the database table in xml format to DataGridView.now what i have to do pls suggest.below is my vb.net coding:Imports TestSample24_01_08.TestWSImports System.DataPublic Class Form1 &...

creating xsd schema from an xml file using visual studio .net 2003
can you create the xsd from an xml file using visual studio 2003?thanks for help Ya, sure. You can create a XML file then, you go to the main menu bar --> XML --> Create Schema If your XML file is well-formed the xsd file will be created. If not, an error will be displayed. ...

How to use xsd file to verfied xml file?
As all book/provider say, you can create a xml schema file (in .NET, xsd file) and use it to valid a xml file with valid data. How to use it? I want to create a web service to send out xml data.  Before  send out the string, I want to use the xsd file to verify the data in xml string. At client side, when it get xml data, also want to use the schema file to verify the xml data reveived from web service. Any simple sample code please. Thanks.  Sample code from the online help:  using System; using System.Xml; using System.Xml.Schema; using System.Xml.XPath; class...

Load XML file from Class.vb file
Hi, can somebody help me??? I dont know how to load an XML file from myClass.vb file If I'm working with some aspx page, I just use Server.MapPath(namefile.xml) and that's it. But I'm not able to do the same in some myclass.vb file How can I read my xml file from some .VB file??????? thanks a lot samiLiliana Auquilla P....

XML Transform to 1 XML file to another XML File
Hello All  I am a novice programmer. I want to transform 1 xml file to another xml file. I am looking for a example code where user will select source xml file and create another xml file in different file with different fields with some default validation of parsing date and default values.  Can anyone help me or let me know any available source code in C#/ASP.Net?  Ms Disha I am assuming you know xslt, if not, you would have to go look at that.  But if you do, then this document will help you out http://www.csharpfriends.com/Articles/getArticle.aspx?articleID=...

How to get datasource name dynamically from .txt / .xml file using C#.net 2.0 with Mysql 5.0
I am using C#.Net 2.0 With MySql 5.0. I created a project and it works fine in my machine. But problem occurs when i try to run the project other than my machine. I wrote datasource=mysystem name in connection string. Is it possible to get datasource name dynamically from a text file (*.txt) or from .xml file for MySql.Regards,Tamizhselvi  Add an App.Config file to your project and you can drop a connection string in there like so:  <connectionStrings>    <add name="PICK A NAME" connectionString="YOUR CONNECTION STRING"/>...

Problems writing to an XML file
I'm brand new to using XML (in fact this is my first project), so bear with me, I may need a little hand-holding. I'm trying to create a page which simply adds data to an existing xml file. Ultimately it will add the data from a form, but to keep things simple, I've been simply using pre-defined values. Originally I was able to get the script to write the xml exactly as I needed, however it would simply overwrite the existing file every time it was accessed. This is unacceptable, as it will be used to add data to one file, sort of like a mini database. So after much pain and gnashi...

Xml serialization of a file in C#.Net
Hi All !Can anyone tell me how to serialize and deserialize a file (specially an image file) in XML using C#.NET ?...

Web resources about - serialize a XML file to a VB.NET file (class) using xsd - asp.net.xml-datasource

Tor will serialize John Scalzi's next Old Man's War novel online
Anybody who loves serialized stories and episodic dramas will be excited to learn that Tor is experimenting with publishing the next John Scalzi ...

The New Yorker Will Serialize Jennifer Egan’s Short Story on Twitter, Starting Tonight
What are you doing from 8-9 p.m. tonight, and for the next nine nights after that? Tweeting about the shows you’re watching on your ex-boyfriend’s ...

New Yorker mag serialize Egan story on Twitter
Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan's latest New Yorker magazine story is being serialized on Twitter.

Daniel Pinkwater serializes Bushman Lives! sequel on Twitter
It was a lot of work, rowing The Father Skolnik Maru, but it wasn't torture. It wasn't like Les Miserables or anything. — Daniel Pinkwater (@DanielPinkwater) ...

Laura Ingalls Wilder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laura Ingalls ( 1867-02-07 ) February 7, 1867 Pepin County, Wisconsin , U.S. February 10, 1957 ( 1957-02-10 ) (aged 90) Mansfield, Missouri , ...

GotW.ca Home Page
C++ and Beyond 2011 August 7-10, 2011 Banff, Alberta, Canada A followup to last fall's sold-out event with Scott Meyers and Andrei Alexandrescu. ...

Welcome back, Ed the Happy Clown
Chester Brown's influential graphic novel has been reissued and, rest-assured, is just as rewarding 20 years later

abiword-dev Mailing List Archive: Re: Will OASIS/XML format be supported?
> I am writing an article about the standard XML > format for office > documents being developed by the OASIS consortium. I > haven't been ...

Luna, our in-house framework for writing great web apps - Asana
Asana is the shared task list for your team. The place to plan, organize and stay in sync on your efforts.