In XSD(typed dataset) file newly added Coloum to a table is not listed when calling dataset object

Dear All,

I am working on a project using XSD files as the typed dataset.

Everything is going right but the problem is when I add a new column to the table in the XSD dataset file that added column is not listed when calling the dataset object.

 Can you please provide a solution, so that I am very thankful to you?

Thanks,

Jitendra

Jitendranadh Palaparthi
0
JPalaparthi
11/5/2008 9:01:09 PM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Adding table in a dataset from another dataset
Hi, I am running 2 database queries on 2 different database tables and I generate 2 datasets for the results of each of these queries. Now, I want to return only one dataset from this function. To do this I tried to write this code which gave error "System.ArgumentException: DataTable already belongs to another DataSet. at System.Data.DataTableCollection.BaseAdd(DataTable table)". <code> ds1 = getDataset1Recs() ds2 = getDataset2Recs() ds1.Tables.Add(ds2.Tables(0)) Return ds1 </code> How can implement this? Himanshu   ds1.Tables.Add(ds2.Tables(0).Clone()) sho...

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Data.DataSet' to Typed DataSet
Hi every one, I currently develop an application in vs.net 2005 with vb.net.I was trying to use typed dataset and  I've got in trouble for converting untyped dataset into Typed DataSet. I don't know why I cannot perform this casting operation properly.First off,  I've got my Typed DataSet named "AuthInfo" declared and I then created an instance of that class. What I'd like to do next is to perform querying through the method ExecuteDataSet() of Microsoft Data Access Library which will return me the untyped dataset. Here is the point, I would like...

Dataset table not adding columns + disapearing datasets
I have a dataset that I fill in using xml that I generate from the results of a COM object. I created the dataset by using the design mode and adding the columns through the property dialogs. One day I decided to add one more field, so I opened it up in design mode and added the column which seemed to show up ok, but then when I switch to code view the column definition is not there!! I have tried adding it in design mode and waiting a while then switching to code, I have tried not switching to the code view and just running it after designing, I have tried saving and reloading, rebooting...

DataSet and Typed DataSet
What is the difference between DataSet and Typed DataSet? Hi, please use a search engine for some so trivial like this: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=difference+between+untyped+and+typed+dataset&form=QBLH. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

What is DataSet.xsd? How is DataSet.xsd used?
Hello, I am trying to understand what DataSet.xsd is and how is works.    I searched the forum, but I could not find documentations that explain it.   I am looking at the club web site now and I do not understand how DataSet.xsd is used in the web site.Suggestions would be appreciated.Jim   Hi jim,If you have used DataSet Typed then you would have <custom>.xsd. In your case DataSet.xsd. It is very useful to Crystal Reports and other stuffs.Good Coding!Javier Luna http://guydotnetxmlwebservices.blogspot.com/ from Villa El Salvador for world! &...

Writing a Perticular Table Data with its dependency table data from a DataSet to a XML File.
Hi           I am trying to write the content of a perticular table with its all dependency tables to a XML File from a Dataset .        i am writing code like :                   Ds.Tables["MyTable"].WriteXml("C:\\MyTable.txt");          and                     path = ...

calls made to dataset .xsd file
Hi All, Is a way to easily track the number of calls made to dataset .xsd file? (a number calls to the database) or do I have to make a session variable and increment for this? Cheers.  ...

Dataset To Dataset
I have two datasets open, one is empty. How can I append all data from the full one to the empty one? ds2 = ds1.Clone will copy the structure and not data. ds2 = ds1.copy will copy both the structure and the data. HTH"Providing software solutions for your world!"Excellent .NET Hosting here! I believe you could do that with dataset.Merge(originaldataset) Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. You may try to use DataSet.Tables.Add like this: DataSet1.Tables.Add(DataSet2.Tables(0)) ...

How do I make a XML file a Dataset or Datasource?
OK I have an XML file I exported from code using : Dim myDataSet As New DataSet'Build XML DatasourcestrSQL = "SELECT * from Predefind_Titles ORDER BY Descr"myConnection.Open()myDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter(strSQL, myConnection)myDataAdapter.Fill(myDataSet)myDataSet.WriteXml(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("RepositoryPath") & "Predefind_Titles.xml", XmlWriteMode.WriteSchema) myConnection.Close() Now I want to populate a combo box from the xml file:  Can someone supply a link or sample vb .net code that shows how to do this?  I looked all over the web and found a ton...

Applying an XSD File to an XML Dataset
I have an XSD file from a third party and I want to apply my Dataset XML results to this XSD file. Is this possible? If so, can someone please help me with this. Thanks Hi, might be that I'm not native speaker but what do you mean by "applying DataSet results to to XSD file"? Do you mean that you'd want to format the XML so that it is valid according to the given third party schema? If yes, that is a job for XSLT transformation.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Yes, but I want to use the XSD file that I had gotton from the third party. Well, XSD is schema file and it...

what is typed dataset, in which scenario we use typed dataset ?
what is typed dataset, in which scenario we use typed dataset ? The introduction to this set of tutorials answers that question: http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/  Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

To dataset or not to dataset.
So. the web form I'm building will be used to display the details of an organisation.. and that organisation has a corresponding table in MSSQL Now, obviously I could retrieve a dataset for the row that belongs to the organisation, and reference the column name every time I want an individual property. However, I don't really want to have lots of  myLabel.Text = ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["Org_name"].ToString(); etc. lying around for each property. Ideally I'd create a control that has labels for each column, and tags that correspond that can be placed anywhere in the aspx file..So ...

Object Datasource Udpates with Typed Datasets
Hello,Like many people I'm struggling with getting the ObjectDatsource update to work in a reasonable manner. I planned to use Typed datasets for by business entities to pass around between layers of my app but I can't easily get the udpate to work directly with a dataset. Let me set the scene :I have a Customer typed Dataset "CustomerDS", containg a Customer table and therefore a CustomerRow object. Imagine by business logic layer methods :public CustomerDS getCustomerByName(string custName) public void writeCustomer(CustomerDS customer)public void writeCustomerRow(CustomerDS.CustomerRow ...

one dataset table to multiple table dataset...
Hi,I have a dataset datatableselect ORDER ,DESCRIPTION,FIRSTNAME,LASTNAME,ADDRESS,ZIPFROM Order               I need to select only FIRSTNAME,LASTNAME,ADDRESS,ZIP and insert in to new table called CONTACTS which has identity column CONTACTKEY. Then i need to select order and description and insert in to new table ORDERS which has ORDERID as identity column with one more column CONTACTKEY which has a foreignkey relationship to order table so when i am inserting the rows for orders the same contactkey should be updated in to...

Web resources about - In XSD(typed dataset) file newly added Coloum to a table is not listed when calling dataset object - asp.net.xml-datasource

UAH satellite temperature dataset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The UAH satellite temperature dataset , developed at the University of Alabama in Huntsville , attempts to infer the temperature of the atmosphere ...

Data : Where can I get large datasets open to the public?
Answer (1 of 91): Here's the ones I've found most useful: CrunchBase, US Census, Google Public Data, Infochimps, Timetric, Factual, Freebase, ...

YouTube - Hans Rosling: Let my dataset change your mindset
Hochgeladen am 31.08.2009 http://www.ted.com Talking at the US State Department this summer, Hans Rosling uses his fascinating data-bubble software ...

The Mindset, Skillset, Dataset Approach to Social Media
... Social media is comprised primarily of unstructured data, which is difficult to analyze. A new approach called Mindset, Skillset, Dataset can ...

Sending large datasets to Amazon? Use the Post Office
Amazon has introduced a new method to move large amounts of data to and from …

Yahoo Releases the Largest-ever Machine Learning Dataset for Researchers
Yahoo is announcing the public release of the largest-ever machine learning dataset to the research community.

IDG Contributor Network: Are datasets truly anonymized? Two well-suited researchers are going to find ...
With little fanfare or formality, Adam Smith , associate professor of computer science and engineering in Penn State's School of Electrical Engineering ...

House GOP looks to shed light on EPA secret datasets
House Republicans have introduced a bill that would block the Environmental Protection Agency from crafting regulations based on “secret” scientific ...

Google Making It Easier to Transfer Huge Datasets on the Cloud
... Cloud Import services are now in preview mode, but could later be available on a widespread basis to help enterprises move their large datasets ...

Environmental datasets, reverse auction legislation and military email
News and notes from around the federal IT community. The White House's Data.gov has added five datasets to the Ecosystem Vulnerability theme ...