how to work with XMLSchema.xsd with disconnected dataset using vb.net for builiding crystal report

hai!

i heard recently we can build crystal reports dynamically through xmlschema.xsd

so,

how to work with XMLSchema.xsd with disconnected dataset using vb.net for builiding crystal report

0
anil_76781
7/21/2005 10:09:48 AM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

using dataset in crystal report in vb.net
Hi alI, I want to use the user defined data set in run time in vb.net for eg. A user wants to put data in run time for that particulart filed  all data should be taken from database. Can Any 1 suggest me what to do.   Thnaks, Bob       Create a typed dataset of the dataset u r using for the gridview using ds.WriteXMLSchema("C:\data.xsd"). Add it to ur application code folder Create an object of the typed dataset. Get dataset into it. Bind it to the gridview. Keep the dataset in session so that u can reuse it Then create a c...

How to pass parameter in crystal report using dataset in vb.net
 dear friends              i am new to crystal report. so i need the detail explanation on crystal report in vb.net i want to create crystal report using dataset,i want to pass parameter value in crystal report or dataset.regards Samuel chandradoss John  Thanks and regardsSamuel Chandradoss John you can refer here http://forums.asp.net/p/1359067/2825312.aspx#2825312   and also http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Using-Crystal-Reports.aspxMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotM...

upgrading vb.net to vb.net 2003 crystal report viewer problem.
I have a vb.net web. app that has several pages each with a different crystal report on it. It works perfectly under vb.net. I've since installed vb.net 2003. After I open the solution in 2003 & it does its upgrade, all of the crystal report viewer controls are corrupted. If I try to run it as is I get the following error: "The base class includes the field 'myname' but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer). So I tried deleting the control and adding back on. & when I ru...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Type.GetType does not work in VB.NET but works in C#. VB.NET gurus Please help
Friends,   I am an experienced C# programmer who is working on a VB.NET project now. I am writing different methods covering the following functionalities 1) Take a datareader as input and return an arraylist of class object2) Take an xmlnode (received from a webservice) as input and return an arraylist of class object. The methods are generic methods which take datareader/xmlnode as first parameter and classname (string) as the second parameter. This way it will work trivially. The schema of class object matches with the input (datareader or xmlnode)In C# I used to do th...

Working with XML WDDX Packets using VB.NET
I am building a web based system using ASP.NET and VB.NET which has to interact with a web service which uses XML WDDX packets. I have been given the XML Packet Specification by the Web Service Provider but can't work out the best way to interact with the WDDX packets. Basically the way the Web Service works is that you send a WDDX formatted Request packet to the given URL, their service carries out search on their databases ( Electoral registers and telephone directories) and then returns either an Error packet or a Return packet with the search results. The return packet stores the r...

Error in using crystal reports in vb.net (2005)
I am using visual studio 2005, I need to use crystal reports XI objects in my project. I dont need to view the reports, just to access the objects of crystal reports to load the reports and print the reports directly in printer. I used the CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msm merge modules and add reference to the below dlls. CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.dllCrystalDecisions.ReportSource.dllCrystalDecisions.Shared.dllCrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.dll But still i got the error "The type initializer for 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument' threw an excep...

how to create crystal report using VB.NET with the database of ACCESS
hi..! i want to create crystal report of my project.em using access database...!   but i have no idea how to create reports using VB.NET with the access db  i create the report but it shows only one record  hi ......You can do it PUSH method of creating crystal reports...!!!!! In push method Typed Dataset is used as the data sourcefor crystal report...!!!Steps for creating the report could be.....1. add a typed dataset to your solution.2.go to server explorer.3.connect your access file to your server explorer. 4.Change data base.. 5.attach access file..!!6.test ...

Can somebody help
I Seem to be going nuts ! I know it has to be simple but I am missing the link. I haven't used crystal reports with asp.net before. So pardom me if my problem sounds silly. My requirement is very simple actually. I am using asp.net 1.1 with vb.net in vs.net 2003 with the inbuilt crystal reports control. I have to connect to a sql server 2000 database to extract rows from a stored procedure which accepts a parameter and the report has to be in Mail label format. I referred various books and web sites and according to that , added a crystal reports file to the project and selected the store...

plz any resource for using crystal report with MS access and VB.NET
hi all i'm so despret for a resource telling me how to generate reports from MS access using VB.NET under VS2005 ... i'm still new to all the programming thing, so i need something simple  need to know how to - send Parameterized query to the report ?- what is the difference between using a dataset and use the other connections?- how to create sub-reports?- how to send the DB password from the webconfig file to the report?[:'(]plz guys i've been looking for weeks for any resource .. i posted many messages here but no one gave me an answer thanx in advance ... any help wi...

Web resources about - how to work with XMLSchema.xsd with disconnected dataset using vb.net for builiding crystal report - asp.net.xml-datasource

This Technology Has Been Disconnected - a set on Flickr
Underneath the elevated West Side Highway at 135th and 12th Avenue I found this telephone graveyard. At least a one hundred old, battered pay ...

Logan house fire sparked by candles after electricity had been disconnected
A large family left homeless after fire gutted a Logan home was using candles to light the dining room because the power had been cut off earlier ...

RBA 'disconnected with the market': agents deny office market slump
Commercial property agents have dismissed suggestions made by RBA Govenor, Glenn Stevens, that there is a pending slump in the sector.

What Happened When I Truly Disconnected
I woke up one morning about four weeks ago and realised in a flash that I’d hit a wall. Most days I can’t wait to get to work. On this day... ...

More homes have electricity disconnected
UP TO 23,000 households in NSW had their electricity cut off for failing to pay their bills last year, a new report has found.

NBN fail: telcos leave customers disconnected
... or internet. Australia's peak consumer advocacy group for telco-related matters has slammed phone providers for leaving some customers disconnected ...

Mother: Gas Company Disconnected Service Without Warning, Reason
A Marion mother is relieved to have her heat back on after she said the gas company disconnected it for no reason. Find out more.

Broken cable reportedly disconnected US island territory from Internet
Northern Mariana Islands relies on a single under-sea fiber cable, which broke.

Towson professor explores whether social media have left us disconnected
Towson University professor Andrew Reiner is concerned that the desire to be "liked" online has bled into the real-life interactions of some ...