Getting Xml tag values into c#.net

hi in my application i have the xml file ( ImageType.xml ). it contains some string values.

<ROOT>

<SupportedDataTypeList>

            <ImageDataType value="XAImage" value_type="string"/>

            <ImageDataType value="CTImage" value_type="string"/>

            <ImageDataType value="USMultiFrameImage" value_type="string"/>

            <ImageDataType value="USImage" value_type="string"/>

            <ImageDataType value="SCImage" value_type="string"/>

           <ImageDataType value="TSB_RF" value_type="string"/>

        <ImageDataType value="MRImage" value_type="string"/>

</SupportedDataTypeList>

like this...

i want to get the XAImage,MRImage ,CTImage etc values to string array... i need to get the value itself..

anybody help me for this issue.

0
apraba83
4/17/2008 2:13:37 PM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See here:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1248845.aspx

If I was helpful, please mark "answered" so I can get credit. Thanks!
0
Bonekrusher

How to get datasource name dynamically from .txt / .xml file using C#.net 2.0 with Mysql 5.0
I am using C#.Net 2.0 With MySql 5.0. I created a project and it works fine in my machine. But problem occurs when i try to run the project other than my machine. I wrote datasource=mysystem name in connection string. Is it possible to get datasource name dynamically from a text file (*.txt) or from .xml file for MySql.Regards,Tamizhselvi  Add an App.Config file to your project and you can drop a connection string in there like so:  <connectionStrings>    <add name="PICK A NAME" connectionString="YOUR CONNECTION STRING"/>...

Any good example for write, read a specific node value from a xml file using C#.net
  Is there any good example for write, read a specific node value from a xml file using C#.netRegards Anu Palavila > using System.Xml; > using System.Xml.XPath; > Insertion: >         XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); >         xmlDoc.Load(MapPath("~/App_Data/Users.xml")); >         XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = xmlDoc.CreateDocumentFragment(); >         string id = txt_ins_uid.Text; >         string name = txt_ins_uname.Text; >    ...

XSLT to transform XML into XML in VB.NET
Hello. I need some help with XSLT. We have an XML coming in and I need to transform this XML to a format that we use using XSLT so that future changes in the incoming file are easy to change in the XSLT rather than changing the VB code.This is the sample input file  <MemberReports xsi:schemaLocation="http://developreports/myreport/v1/report.xsd"> <DateCreated>2006-04-15</DateCreated> <MemberReport> <MemberOrganization>MemberOrganization</ReportingOrganization> <Member> <Name> ...

how to get values from xml tags
Hi,    Iam having one Xml file in my computer,in that xml there are so many tags are there now i want to get that tags values how to do in C#  Hi, Post a small sample xml file and someone will show you how to access the nodes with C# and xpath. If I was helpful, please mark "answered" so I can get credit. Thanks! Hi,   my xml code is like this <Company> <Dept> <MemberId>123</MemberId> <City>abc</City> </Dept> </Company>   here i want to get member id and city values  Hi - You want...

Problems writing to an XML file
I'm brand new to using XML (in fact this is my first project), so bear with me, I may need a little hand-holding. I'm trying to create a page which simply adds data to an existing xml file. Ultimately it will add the data from a form, but to keep things simple, I've been simply using pre-defined values. Originally I was able to get the script to write the xml exactly as I needed, however it would simply overwrite the existing file every time it was accessed. This is unacceptable, as it will be used to add data to one file, sort of like a mini database. So after much pain and gnashi...

HTTP XML POST .NET

XMl to XML

Xml serialization of a file in C#.Net
Hi All !Can anyone tell me how to serialize and deserialize a file (specially an image file) in XML using C#.NET ?...

XML and .Net
Hi all, Say .... what XML tools work great with .Net? I need to find tools that will work with Creating Web Services in .Net or some tutorials on how to create ... XML Web Services Web Services toggled with SOAP and UDDI thx, Ed Click on "Tutorials" above, and then "Writing a Simple XML Web service" on the left side See if my article helps you http://www.w3coder.com/ws/WSGWBook/WebServGW-01.XML I specifically written this for beginners!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

ADO.NET(XML) Datasource missing
Well something has transpired with the ADO.NET(XML) Datasource, it is disappearing off our machines! We’ve been messing around with .NET 2.0 but I’m not sure that this is related.  When we try to validate tables we get “The database DLL ‘crdb_adoplus.dll’ could not be loaded. Just to clarify we are using Crystal Reports 9 Developer Edition, with the cr90dbexwin_en.exe patch to fix issues with the crdb_adoplus.dll   We’ve tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling Crystal with no luck.. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net
hello i need a tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net thank you for the help and for the time Check out the VB.NET add-in for XML comments.Regards,Alex hello thank you for the support i click the link add-in and the page that has been opened does not have relation what i want Click around in the workspaces area. I think they are redirecting to the 'site update' page no matter what you go to initially. Once you've visited a couple pages, try the link again as it works fine.Regards,Alex...

Web resources about - Getting Xml tag values into c#.net - asp.net.xml-datasource

The Latest: High security as leaders meet for climate talks
PARIS (AP) — The latest news from the U.N. climate conference that gets underway in Paris on Monday.

Trump Stands By Claim ‘Muslims Cheered 9/11’, Jeb Bush Admits ‘Anyone Is Better Than Hillary Clinton’ ...
Donald Trump stands by his claim (a claim referred to on CNN as “shameful”) that he saw Muslims celebrating the deaths of Americans during the ...

Cyber Monday 2015 Deals From Amazon, Walmart And Other Stores: How Good Are They?
The busiest web pages on Alexa.com’s “What’s Hot” list — brought to you by the Amazon firm — let web viewers know exactly where the shoppers ...

Amazon reveals delivery drone prototype in video featuring Jeremy Clarkson
British presenter Jeremy Clarkson, formerly of "Top Gear", revealed Amazon's future drone delivery vision in a video released on Sunday, November ...

Declaring 'new beginning,' EU and Turkey seal migrant deal
By Francesco Guarascio and Robin Emmott BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Turkey promised to help stem the flow of migrants to Europe in return for cash, ...

DeMar DeRozan reflects on Kobe Bryant, who 'meant everything' to him
CBSSports.com DeMar DeRozan reflects on Kobe Bryant, who 'meant everything' to him CBSSports.com Peters: An early look at NHL awards reveals ...

New Photos Of Princess Charlotte Released By William And Kate As Thank You To Media For Allowing The ...
New photos of Princess Charlotte, the fourth in line to the British throne, have been released by Kensington Palace as a “thank you” to the media ...

Pope to visit mosque in conflict-ridden Central Africa
Pope Francis is set to visit a mosque in a flashpoint area of the Central African Republic's capital on Monday, as he wraps up his first visit ...

Hunt on for Mother of Baby Buried Alive in California
Authorities searching for mother of newborn baby found buried alive near California bike path

Key New Hampshire Newspaper Brutally Jinxes Chris Christie's Presidential Ambitions
Chris Christie’s presidential campaign took another tough blow today via an endorsement from a newspaper that hasn’t picked a winner in this ...