Thanks each's help
0
kandy
8/30/2003 2:32:27 PM
asp.net.web-matrix 2237 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Kandy,

You can try the Data Pages Template to use "Procedure" (I assume Procedure you mean is "Stored Procedure")
Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure
Regards,
0
Colt
8/30/2003 4:51:38 PM
Yes ,  I mean Stored Procedure,

I found Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure
Thank you very much,Thanks a lot
(I come from China, my English is poor , sorry~~~~)
0
kandy

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

Web resources about - Help Me,Help,Help ^^^^^^^^^^^ - asp.net.web-matrix

The Social Media Force Awakens A ‘Star Wars’-Ruled Crowd Of Christmas Films
Sure, everyone knows that the astonishing reach of Star Wars : The Force Awakens on social media is, well, a phenomenon — look below for Albert ...

Newly Obtained Document Shows ISIS Reportedly Permits Organ Harvesting
A document obtained in a raid by U.S. special forces shows that ISIS is reportedly allowing the harvesting of captives’ organs. According to ...

Modi’s Lahore visit: 4 Indian PMs have visited Pak since Independence
Before Prime Minister Narendra Modi sprang a surprise on Friday by deciding to go to Lahore for a meeting with his Pakistani counterpart, Atal ...

Janet Jackson postpones 'Unbreakable' tour to get unspecified surgery
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Janet Jackson says she is postponing her Unbreakable tour to have an unspecified surgical procedure. The 49-year-old singer ...

Jennifer Lawrence Almost Starred in The Hateful Eight
Quentin Tarantino is apparently a “huge fan” of Jennifer Lawrence. The director met with Lawrence to discuss the possibility of her portraying ...

8 Things I’ve Learned from Instagram Over the Last Three Years
When I got my first iPhone in 2012, the very first app I downloaded was Instagram. Instagram launched in October of 2010, and quickly grew in ...

Robert Downey Jr. Pardoned for 1990s Drug Convictions By California Governor
People Magazine Robert Downey Jr. Pardoned for 1990s Drug Convictions By California Governor People Magazine Robert Downey Jr. got a one-of-a-kind ...

Oops: UK astronaut Tim Peake calls wrong number from space
Anyone can dial a wrong number, but it's not often done from outer space.

First lady helps NORAD track Santa
First lady Michelle Obama helped the military track Santa Claus’s deliveries on Christmas Eve.

Radiohead's James Bond Theme Song "Spectre" Released
Radiohead just released a new song! “Last year we were asked to write a theme tune for the [James] Bond movie Spectre ,” Radiohead singer Thom ...