Your login session has expired

Good Day... i have a problem regarding the expiration of my login to my programs. before it only appears when your not using the program or it is "idle" for 1 hr. but now, enven your using it it suddenly appears. i had alrady adjusted the connection timeout in my IIS. but the error is still there.

can anybody help with this....

thank you so much in advance

0
carlsky33
4/29/2009 5:50:17 AM
asp.net.web-hosting 912 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It could be issue with many reasons not only time out with IIS.

are you seeing the same issue with all clients??

it could be issue with App Pool Recycle at server, apppool recycle may happen due to un expected error at server side. Check this Logs and enable trace for in-detail debugging.

thank you,

-nm reddy

***Hope this heplps you***
thank you,
-nm reddy
0
nmreddy83

how to check session is expired or not if expired then redirect to login page
Hi how to know session is expired or not.If session is expired then i want to redirect the user to login page.How can i do this.Please guide me. Rahul  Hi, you can use the IsNewSession property to check if the session was created on the request of the page. If it returns true you can redirect to your login page. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons.  protected void Page_Load() { if (Context.Session != null) { if (Session.IsNewSession) { string cookieHe...

session expiration to Store Session Expiration Time in Database
Hi Friends       i have requirement  for Session expiration. I am using the Form authentication. When user login to application the user  login time maintained in Database in table.When user Session is expired i want to update the record of the user in the database.How to do this.   Thank in Advance    Use session_end event in Global.asaxCheers,Rahul SoniPremier Field Engineer - Microsoft www.dotnetscraps.comPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know ...

Exception while calling .NET web service | System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Hi,   We have written a .NET web service which retrieves an xml file from the database. This web service is SSL secured and requires client certificates for connection.   Problem: The web service is throwing an exception while retrieving large files. It works fine when the file size is around 1 MB, but fails with a file size of around 65 MB with the following exception: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 38455668). ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: ...

Reliable.NET Web Host?
I realize this is under security, but it's the most relevant place I could find to post this question.  Is anyone using or does anyone know of any super reliable asp.net webhosts?  I need to host an asp.net / MySQL app and Im having real difficulties finding a reliable host, especially one without tons of bad reviews out there on the web. Thank you in advance, Jim Hello, Sometimes bad reviews are published by competitors :) Choose asp.net hosting provider with your requirements and go for it, if you are not happy most of hosting companies provides money back guara...

Unable to Login Session Expired
I installed my website on my server and I can access it on other client's pc but when I change the time of other client's pc which is advanced than the server. I may not able login, my session was expired. Can you help me about this matter?  Thanks in advance!  Hi This problem could not be diagonised with the info you have given. please provide more info about the scenario and if you used any special technique in checking the user credentials?Good luck.. Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. ----------------------------...

Login issue : session is not expires
I have created a web application using asp.net2.0. i have applied form authinication is webconfig file, it uses master page also <authentication mode="Forms" >   <forms loginUrl="~/Forms/Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="30" name=".ASPXAUTH" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>   </authentication> <machineKey validationKey="AutoGenerate" decryptionKey="AutoGenerate" validation="SHA1"/> <authorization> <deny users="?"/> </authorization> But after logout , if we use browser back but...

Web Hosting and Login Controls
Hi all.I have two hosting accounts with GoDaddy.com.I cannot get either web domain to use ASP.net 2.0 login controls. I receive this error when attempting to login to the sites using the login controls: Server Error in '/' Application. An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)I am not certain what is causing...

Session expire in web.config
Hi to all,        I want to set the session expireation time in web.config file. How todo this ? If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer inside the <system.web> try the below <sessionState timeout="60"/> note that the value of timeout is in minutes. by default, it is 20 minutes.  Haissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

after session expire redirect to login page
Hi, I have a page where I'm using session id from login page and in the next page it display only that particular user information. But when session id expires it start displaying all user information. I am not sure where and how I can say when session is expired, redirect page to login page. Where that code should be, in the login or in the display page or in the web.config file? Below is what I have in the login page. Thank you   Session["agencyname"] = info_DS.FieldValue("agency", info_DS);   Session.Timeout = 9...

login web appA from another web appB using network login ID
There two web app in our intranet, appA and appB. appA has a security login form. Is it possible that user in appB to open appA using network login ID to automatically login into appA? Can someone give me an idea hot to do it or tell me whrer to find out more resources? ...

Login Popup is not coming after the session is expired.
Hi,Software Used :            Visual Studio 1.1            IIS 5.0            ASP.Net C#            XP ProfessionalWhat I am doing :    I am trying to use Windows Authentication in my application. I was doing some experimentation with Session management.     I have two pages (.aspx), I ve set the session expired...

Redirect to login page-Session Expired
Hi all,          I have created one ASP.NET Application. In that, After User login,If he didn't perform any action in any page within 20 Minutes,It should be redirect to my login page( ie : His session should be expire) . How to achieve this. ? Thanks in advance Regards Nataraj.C In Global.asax use Session_End event. In that write Response.Redirect to your login page. Thanks,KrisMCSD.Net, MCDBAMark it as answer, if it helps you. private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e){      Response.AddHeader("Re...

Web resources about - Your login session has expired - asp.net.web-hosting

Joint session of the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joint sessions of the United States Congress are the gatherings together of both houses of the United States Congress (the House of Representatives ...

Adelaide Zoo’s popular blue-and-gold macaw Manu has gone missing after flying off in training session ...
BIRDWATCHERS are being asked to keep an eagle-eye out for Manu, Adelaide Zoo’s popular blue-and-gold macaw, who went missing this morning following ...

Houston schools in session in spite of threatening email - abc13.com
Houston ISD is sending parents across the school district automated phone calls, notifying them of a threat it received.

Q&A Session with ASUS at CES 2016: 10 Years of the Republic of Gamers
As part of our coverage of CES 2016 a few short weeks away, we have teamed up with ASUS for a round-table into their Republic of Gamers (ROG) ...

"LOYALTY HAS BEEN REPAID WITH BETRAYAL" Jeff Sessions Slams Paul Ryan for Mocking American Workers
By Julia Hahn While members of House Freedom Caucus are giving Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) a public pass on the omnibus, populist thought leader Sen. ...

Jeff Sessions Challenges Paul Ryan
Jeff Sessions chided Paul Ryan for making publicly false statements about the contents of the legislation.

Saturday Sessions: “Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra” plays “Winter Wonderland." - Videos - CBS News
Marsalis and “Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra” have a new album called “Big Band Holidays.” They perform the title song featuring Audrey Shakir ...

Now THAT'S a successful training session!
It's a couple decades back, and this pilot fish is the lucky winner of a half-day training class at a local computer education center. "I decided ...

Jesse Jackson And The Rainbow PUSH Coalition Should Support Sessions And Other Immigration Patriots
Qualified African-Americans are affected when IT employers hire foreign professionals instead of them.

Droid Life Q&A Sessions: Volume 35
It may be dead right now, but come January, there will be a whole lot happening in the Android world. With CES kicking off in early January, ...