type attribute no recognized

Hi,

i put my asp.net 2008 project in iis6, but when i run it in iexplorer it gives this error: type attribute not recognized. in this line:

<sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.....>.

in iis properties i put the asp.net version to 1.0...., because when i change to 2.0.... the internet explorer gives the "cannot find page error".

I just tried almost everything, but nothing done.

Thanks for you're time

Não é possível localizar a página

0
wsteinet5
4/30/2009 3:11:39 PM
asp.net.web-hosting 912 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

You should have correct .NET Framework version installed. What ASP.NET version you used in your site?

Regards

Windows Hosting ASP.NET | Top ASP.NET Hosts | Dedicated Windows Hosting
0
HostingASPNet
5/2/2009 2:25:58 PM

Hi, thanks for the attention.

The version of the framework i am using is 3.5.

 How can i correct this? if its wrong.

Best regards.

0
wsteinet5

how to tell the project type in .NET? Difference between web application & web site?
Hi, I wonder how can I tell the .NET project type if I got the solution code. Is there any configuration for the project type like: ASP.NET web application, ASP.NET web service application, windows application etc. And is the web site actually a web application project in .NET? Just not clear about the basic concept.   thanks, Hi, in ASP.NET 1.x (visual studio 2002 - 2003) they were real projects but that changed with the initial release of Visual studio 2005 when the concept of website came up. After a while, and quite a lot of asking, Microsoft released the web application pr...

Exception while calling .NET web service | System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Hi,   We have written a .NET web service which retrieves an xml file from the database. This web service is SSL secured and requires client certificates for connection.   Problem: The web service is throwing an exception while retrieving large files. It works fine when the file size is around 1 MB, but fails with a file size of around 65 MB with the following exception: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 38455668). ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: ...

Reliable.NET Web Host?
I realize this is under security, but it's the most relevant place I could find to post this question.  Is anyone using or does anyone know of any super reliable asp.net webhosts?  I need to host an asp.net / MySQL app and Im having real difficulties finding a reliable host, especially one without tons of bad reviews out there on the web. Thank you in advance, Jim Hello, Sometimes bad reviews are published by competitors :) Choose asp.net hosting provider with your requirements and go for it, if you are not happy most of hosting companies provides money back guara...

Error 92 Could not load type 'System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment' from assembly 'System.Web, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
helloi'm a new  web developer i am trying to upgrad an esisting project fron visual studio 2003 to visual studio 2005 when trying to run the project i got that errorError    92    Could not load type 'System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment' from assembly 'System.Web, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.        so ....any idea?  Hi tamer, It looks like Visual Studio 2005 is still trying to load the class in the 1.0 version of assemblies. Could you try removing the...

Error 92 Could not load type 'System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment' from assembly 'System.Web, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. #2
hello :i am tying to upgrad an existing project from visual studio 2003 to visual studio 2005and i get the following errorrError    92    Could not load type 'System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment' from assembly 'System.Web, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.        so does any one have any idea about the reason for it and how to fix it?  Hi, Please look at another of thread for more details: http://forums.asp.net/p/1210076/2139042.aspx#2139042Zhao Ji MaSincerely,Microsoft...

.Net 2.0 web hosting
Hi I want to host .net 2.0 application. Apart from that I want 3 email IDs. Say if my domain name is then I need a email id like karan@.com Can anyone please tell me where can I get this at affordable price. Kindly advice Regards KaranRegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main I will highly recommend softsyshosting.com or discountasp.net. I am using both and both have been very good. You can choose the one that suits best for your needs and budget.Thanks,-KilkoRecommended Hosts: Sof...

Migrating .Net to a web site host
I can build sites and would like to build a site to sell some stuff online, or at least try my luck at doing so. Got to figure out some way to pay those student loans off... Anyway, here are my questions:  1. Should I use Sessions or something else? 2. Do most web hosts provide Oracle or some other DB to store customer info and product info? 3. Should I store customer purchases or just have the page email me the form? 4. Should I tie to PayPal or use Visa/Mastercard, etc.? 5. How do you migrate the .Net code, etc. to the host site?   I'm sure I have other questions which...

VS.NET 2005 Web Host?
Is there a web host out there that can host a VS.NET 2005 project?ScottSEADont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you!This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers. No, I don't think so since Beta 1 is not 'go live' license. My own site is still 1.1, but I do use VWD 2005 to edit it :-)Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

deploying web matrix web pages to host web server
Hi:I'm new to this forum and also in developing asp .net web pages.  I created web pages using Web Matrix v0.6.812.0 (connecting to an Access backend in the same folder as the web pages). Now I need to upload it to my company's web server (Windows 2000 with IIS and .Net Framework 1.1) so the customer can see them.  My administrator created a virtual site for me on the company's web server and I copied the .aspx, .ascx, .css, .mdb and web.config files to the directory for my virtual site.   When I try to access my default.aspx file on the web server thr...

How to find a particular type of Web Service in net?
Hi,I want to know the way of finding a web service by using wild card char( say%,* etc) in the net.Suppose I need a web service which can display the medical investigation(Blood, Urine Test etc) list.How to get it?Bibhuti Bikash   See the web service directories:http://xmethods.net/http://wsfinder.jot.com/WikiHomehttp://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-31,GGLJ:en&q=web+service+directoryIf an answer has been provided to you question please mark it as an answer. Hi MLogan,Thanks a lot. I am going to try acordingly.......

its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager).
Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'ScriptManager1', but its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager). Line 19: <div class="demo-area">Line 20:   <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" EnablePartialRendering="true" runat="server" /> I dragged a scriptManager control from the toolbox (also having same problem with an UpdatePanel control), and when I try to run the webapp, I get the error message above - specifically - in the ...

Best Web Hosting Company for .NET Projects
Hi all,  I'm currently developing an online brochure for one of my friends and am wondering what the best web hosting company in your experience for uploading onto the web, Price, Reliability, least amount of grief etc. Thanks!! By far the best is OrcsWeb, the host for www.asp.net among others. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.   If you are looking for a shared ASP.NET hosting solution, I would recommend Discountasp.net.  I think their ...

Web resources about - type attribute no recognized - asp.net.web-hosting

List of federally recognized tribes by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the United States , the Indian tribe is a fundamental unit of sovereign tribal government, and the constitution grants to the U.S. Congress ...

Twitter recognized by Online Trust Alliance
... that have adopted key technologies to help protect users’ privacy and identity from abuse. We’re very pleased that this year the OTA has recognized ...

Animal Consciousness Officially Recognized by Leading Panel of Neuroscientists - YouTube
Historic Proclamation of the Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness in Human non-Human Animals at the Francis Crick Memorial Conference, Churchill ...

Women leaders in security recognized
Each year, the Executive Women's Forum announces their "Women of Influence" Awards at their annual EWF event.

Afghan officials, Taliban end first officially recognized peace talks
The first officially acknowledged peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul concluded with an agreement to meet again ...

U.S. says planned independence vote in eastern Ukraine will not be recognized - CTV News
The Obama administration denounced as illegal a planned weekend referendum by pro-Russian insurgents pushing for autonomy and independence for ...

Alberta talent recognized by Emmys for work on ‘Fargo’
Alberta-born cinematographer Matthew J. Lloyd always thought he'd have to go to New York or Los Angeles to find success.

Brian Wong, Kiip CEO, Recognized By Forbes
Vancouver native and UBC alumnus Brian Wong has been named to the Forbes Top 30 Under 30 list for the second time. This week, the magazine counted ...

Student news recognized by Canadian Online Publishing Awards
Student news organizations were among the winners at this year’s Canadian Online Publishing Awards. Student news organizations were among the ...

Xinhua Insight: What after China's past glories get recognized by World ...
Xinhua Xinhua Insight: What after China's past glories get recognized by World ... CCTV BEIJING, June 22 (Xinhua) China had made marathon ...