You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version

hi,

while i executing a query i dot the error message like this

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version"

can anyone help me

0
prasanth_knvr

Can you give any other detail of your configuration? It seems the database path is not properly described.

---Pasaban---
MCTS
0
pasaban

Err: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
I get this error message in cmd.ExecuteNonQuery() "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '//' at line 1" when I run the code below. The concept is to read some values from a databse and write the result into another databse if the condition is satisfied. Dim conString As StringDim myconn As MySqlConnection Dim sql As String conString = "Server=localhost; Database=xyz; Uid=root"myconn = New MySqlConnection(conString)   sql = "Select site_id, timestring...

Unable to open the Web 'http://server/site'. Server Error: The version of Windows SharePoint Services running on the server is more recent than the version of FrontPage you are using. You need a more
I get this error trying to open a web created on W2003/IIS6/SPPS.  .NET2.0 is installed with it;s own IIS App Pool.  My web service web is assigned to that pool. "Unable to open the Web 'http://server/site'. Server Error: The version of Windows SharePoint Services running on the server is more recent than the version of FrontPage you are using. You need a more recent version of FrontPage. " The web was created with VS2005 installed on the server, but I'd rather not have VS installed on the server as a requirement.  /Bob C in GRR have you got a solution for this problem ?...

How to display SQL Server Error Message on Web Form
I have following Stored Procedure ... How do I display Error Message Return by Stored Procedure ?? CREATE PROCEDURE [AddNewUserDetails] ( @UserName nvarchar(30), @Passcode nvarchar(10), @FName nvarchar(30), @LName nvarchar(30), @UserRoleID int, @AccStatus nvarchar(50) ) AS IF EXISTS ( SELECT 'TRUE' FROM UserDetails where logname = @UserName) BEGIN -- Notify user about duplicate username SELECT 'Username already exists' END ELSE BEGIN -- Username doesn't exists in database, add it and notify admin SELECT 'Record Added' DECLARE @userid...

Error message: Web server not running APS.NET version 1.1
I have IIS 5 and VisualStudio.NET installed on a local PC. If I disconnect the PC from the office network I am able to successfully open an existing ASP.NET application in VS.NET. If I connect the PC to the office network, I receive the following error message when I try to open my ASP.NET project in VS.NET: Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. It's almost as if VS.NET is seeing a different web server (rather than my locally installed web server) while on the ...

wegconfig connectionstring ADODB System.Data.Odbc error is [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'TSQL'
    <add name="MYADODBCUSTOMERCONNECTIONSTRING" connectionString="Driver={SQL Server};Server=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;Database=myDbname;Uid=xxxxx;Pwd=xxxxx" providerName="System.Data.Odbc" />   [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'TSQL'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: [Micros...

Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does
Hi All, i am using tha conncetion string in web.config. <add name="MyLocalSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=.\SqlExpress;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\SqlServer\OC00003SQL.mdf;User Instance=false" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>  Instance=false and true both i have used  but i am getting error like that. on my web hosting site  Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Serv...

LOGIN FORM ERROR : The user instance login flag is not supported on this version of SQL Server. The connection will be closed.
 I am using login control to login my asp.net application's admin area. But the problem is when I click on login then it gives me this error:  The user instance login flag is not supported on this version of SQL Server. The connection will be closed. body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";fo...

How can view a Web form error from my intranet web server?
I am accessing a intranet web server.  I get a error in the browser.  How can get the exact error that is being produced. May be you can log the errors to event log or to some file! See if http://www.developer.com/net/asp/article.php/961301 helps!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Why does a simple select query in Microsoft Access return the error [Intersolv][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]ct_results(): user api layer: internal client library error: Read from the server has
I have applied the information from support document 10447954 but that does not solve the problem. I am running a simple select query with one criteria from one table. Thanks. ...

Why does a simple select query in MS Access return the error: [Intersolv][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]ct_results(): user api layer: internal client library error: Read from the server has timed
I have applied the information contained in support document 10447954. That did not resolve the problem. I am running a simple query with one criteria and one table Thanks. Hi Bill, The doc refers to a different ODBC driver (for DirectConnect product) so you might have a completely different problem. The message implies you are using ODBC 12.0 (Client Library based) or prior since the message indicates CtLib info. You might want to post more details involved with getting to this error. You also might want to post exact versions of ASE and ODBC driver, including Open ...

SQl Server Error: ----> Named Pipes Provider, error: 40
  Hi Friends, Im using .Net2008 and MS SQL Server2005, I Have a web application , i want to connect to the server machine SQL Server,  When i run the application im getting the following error. Im trying to connect to the database from local machine application to server machine database   An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Cou...

Web resources about - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version - asp.net.web-forms

Three quarters of Australians believe climate change is real; views on cause correspond with world view ...
Three quarters of Australians believe climate change is happening, but conservative voters are more likely to believe it is a natural phenomenon. ...

Talk on Twitter corresponds to higher TV ratings
A new Nielsen study shows a correlation between people tweeting about a certain TV show and an increase in that show's ratings.

Debris number corresponds to Boeing 777 component - CNN.com
Boeing investigators are confident that debris found on a remote island comes from a 777 aircraft, source says.

Number on Reunion Island debris corresponds to Boeing 777 component
An international team of aviation experts is trying to determine if that airplane part comes from Malaysia Airlines flight 370, a Boeing 777 ...

The Strength Of The Economy Corresponds To How Often We Cut Our Hair
The dearth of split ends sprouting from the heads of Americans means more than that we're obsessed with our looks, it's an indication that our ...

Top EPA official used private email account to correspond with environmental groups
EPA Region 8 Administrator James Martin apparently corresponded with the Environmental Defense Fund

Chipotle Raises SF Prices to Correspond With Wage Hike
Some locations have seen a 14 percent increase.

Wizard Hoodie With Light And Sound Effects That Correspond To Different Spells You Can Cast
The Technomancer 2.0 Digital Wizard Hoodie is a $120 hoodie available from ThinkGeek (previously an April Fools' joke that they made real). The ...

Number Of Twitter Followers Does NOT Correspond To Influence: STUDY
Previously, a person's influence on Twitter was thought to correlate directly to the number of followers. Advertisers even pay popular Tweeters ...

Was 50 Cent's Awful First Pitch A PR Stunt? Blooper Corresponds With New Album 'Animal Ambition' Release ...
Timing of 50 Cent's first pitch before Tuesday night's New York Mets game raises questions about whether the whole incident was a PR stunt.