windows forms in vb .net into web forms

we are creating a database driven website as part of our project. currently we have forms connecting to the database created in visual basic. these windows forms we need to convert into web forms which are asp .net compatible. can u give me an answer or show me a way.
0
ms3karthik

because of the difference in nature between web and win applications you'll need to reimplement at least the UI part. If you have a multitiered application in which the busines logic and data access are in different parts/assemblies you can reuse them.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
12/27/2005 10:41:49 AM
There is no direct way to do that.

Regards,

Krishna Kishore.  View My Blog
0
csharppointer
12/27/2005 11:20:35 AM
You have to create UI buddy. Functionality you can seperate from
current applicaiton and can make assembly on which your UI will run or
if functinality is already built as DLL then you have to work around
com interoperability of .NET

Hope this help.

Never Ever Overloaded
0
n_e_o

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

Converting Windows Form to Web Form
Is it possible to convert a windows form to a web form? I want to convert a VB 6.0 application I worked on for a year(24 forms) to a web application. My plan is to migrate form VB 6.0 to VB .NET and then to ASP.NET Thank u in advance. well an ASP.NET app can do anything that a VB6 app can do, that is for sure :) so it is possible the question is how easy? how well did you keep separate business from user-interface logic? it may be as simple as cuttting/pasting a bunch of methods, and dropping a few visual components to call them. to maintain full compliance with...

call a web form from a window form
Hi all I need help about calling a web form from a window form. i don't know if this is possible but if it possible please give me some help, any kind of help. thanks. Miguel A. Usually you can open any exe from within the windows form, and to do so, you could open the iexplorer.exe and give it the url of the webform to run it. regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP would you give me an example? please, tanksMiguel A. please i need some documentation or examples about this.Miguel A....

Migrate Window Form to Web Form
Hai  How to convert Window (Visual Basic) Project to ASP.NET Web Project. V can able to convert VB to VB.NET. But i dont know whether VB to ASP.NET is possible Anybody can response this.. Thank Stella.    ...

Web resources about - windows forms in vb .net into web forms - asp.net.web-forms

The Windows Blog

Windows 10 is Microsoft's Elephant Man
I read a comment from a user who was talking about Windows 10 Mobile . He referred to it as Microsoft's stillborn baby. As dark and as gruesome ...

Windows 10 becomes an automatic download, even if you don’t want the upgrade
Microsoft will start forcing Windows 10 updates on machines that are eligible for the free upgrade as soon as this week. And you won’t be able ...

Microsoft is about to start automatically downloading Windows 10 onto PCs
Microsoft has made Windows 10, the newest version of the operating system, a "recommended update," meaning that it will automatically download ...

Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade using tactic it once called 'a mistake'
Microsoft has begun to deliver the Windows 10 upgrade to eligible Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs through Windows Update, making good on an October ...

VAIO's debut Windows 10 phone is a lot prettier than its name
A few years ago, Windows Phone tried to make a splash with vibrant colors, sharp contours and unusual palettes. Then things got a little quiet. ...

Abort, retry, fail? Astronaut pokes fun at Windows XP during space training in Russia
Moscow, we have a problem: Russia’s cosmonaut training center in Star City might need to upgrade its Soyuz spacecraft simulators to Windows 10. ...

The VAIO Phone Biz Is a Sleek Windows Phone That Nobody Needs
As all around it realize that Windows phones might be on the way out , the Sony off-shoot VAIO has proudly unveiled a new handset that runs Windows ...