Web forms and web parts

Alright, I have a site that I'm tired of updating every time the guy wants to add a pic and change some text.  Being it's all Static currently I assume the best way to solve this is to give him admin priveledges to add text, upload a pic, both to a database, and then just select from that database when the page loads.

 I haven't done much with web parts but is there a way to do this with that, or is what I mentioned the best way to handle the situation.

 thx

0
gt6974a

I should not there' ~ 8 pages I want to do this with.
0
gt6974a
12/14/2006 7:29:10 AM
bump
0
gt6974a

web web web

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Web forms and web parts - asp.net.web-forms

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

Planned Parenthood shooting 'a form of terrorism fuelled by abortion debate'
The attack at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic was 'a form of terrorism' that suggested the abortion debate in the United States needed to ...

Pope Francis visits Nairobi slum, hits out at 'new forms of colonialism'
Pope Francis delivered his sharpest remarks yet on his first trip to Africa.

Is Blogging A Literary Form?
Is it time to start approaching the blog as a unique animal?

Uber forms safety board, hopes to restore faith in its drivers
Filed under: Green , Transportation Alternatives Uber's new safety board includes a representative from the National Network to End Domestic ...

Einstein’s relativity theory explained in cartoon form by Doctor Who
Today, November 25, marks the 100th anniversary of German physicist Albert Einstein’s world-changing theory of general relativity, described ...

Australian gay men form a ‘Dallas buyers club’ for getting PrEP
As in every nation in the world other than the US (and soon France), Truvada has not been approved in Australia for pre-exposure prophylaxis ...

ex-Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo forms Dead Cross with members of The Locust & Retox
... by Taylor Keahey) Dead Cross is a punk band, first and foremost; they haven't recorded anything yet (bearing in mind that they literally formed ...

Contemporary Art Greets Passengers at Paris-Orly Airport in the Form of a Giant Fresco by Jean-Charles ...
Because an airport is a place of encounters and emotion, A&eacute;roports de Paris (Paris:ADP) (OTC Pink:AEOPF) has partnered with Jean-Charles ...

Climate change is a form or terror (Opinion) - CNN.com
Two Degrees: On the eve of COP21 climate talks in Paris, CNN's John D. Sutter says global warming is a longer-term form of terrorism, one we're ...