web form performance

Hi,

My biggest problem is page performance.

my search page have 4 user control and one drop down with four value
for drop down one value load one user control and after click search button result show on the same page.i use <div> base design.

but when i click on search button page performance is very slow i mean loading speed.

how can i find the reason behind this

Thanks
Sachin Kulshreshtha

0
sachin_himcs

 Have you checked the trace data for the page?

Tal Giladi
Software engineer
www.talgiladi.net
0
talgiladi
4/7/2008 10:17:29 AM

Page perfomance is based on several things. But I think your problem is loding data from database. Please check the database to getting the values without using asp page (directly inquiring database values). If it ok then check the database inquiry part with the time at asp page. (u can check the time at debug mode)

Chandana
0
chandana