Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hi,

 I have programmed a Web Form which acts like a scientific calculator. I would like to embedd this calculator in the upper left hand corner of another accounting Web Form. I don't want to host the calculator on the same server as the accounting page. I.e. I want them to have distinct URLs. Classically, I would do this using frames, but is there a better way using ASP? Is there some sort of Panel which can display the webpage at a specific URL which I can just drag onto my accounting Web Form?

Thanks,

 P1000

0
p1000

Frames are the only way to embed a webform inside another webform.

Happy Coding

Haissam Abdul Malak
MCAD.NET
| Blog |
0
Haissam
1/9/2007 3:38:44 PM
You can instead create calculator as user control and use in both places.
Jigar Desai
-----------------------
Do not forget to "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.
0
Jigar
1/9/2007 4:16:13 PM

I looked further and found the following site:

http://www.web-source.net/embedding_web_pages.htm

 It is still less than satisfying but at least it works. Ideally I would like there to be some sort of web control which can read arbitrary URLs. I can think of all sorts of uses for such a thing. You'd think it would make advertisements and banners and all that much easier to implement.

P1000

0
p1000

Web forms and mobile web forms

synchronizing chunk of data of one web form for another web form
I'm making a web application. In one web form; i'm taking inputs from user. Now; there is some info given by user in this page which is needed for web form which is going to be displayed next. i want to display that info automatically on that web form so that user doesn't have to re-input that info in this next web form. Info from first page would be inserted into database when user clicks on the submit button. then that next web form would be displayed. and the chunk of info from previous page should be displayed there!!! how can i do this?? cany anybody help?? nobody can help me!! I...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Web Form embedded in another Web Form - asp.net.web-forms

Embedded system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Picture of the internals of an ADSL modem / router . A modern example of an embedded system. Labelled parts include a microprocessor (4), RAM ...

Embedded Instagram Photos on the Web Are Now Bigger, Cleaner
Is bigger better? In the case of embedded photos , Instagram believes the answer to be yes, as Mashable reported that the Facebook-owned photo- ...

Embedded Posts
Embedded Posts are a way to put public posts - by a Page or a person on Facebook - into the content of your web site or web page.

Facebook rolls out embedded posts to everyone
Post by Mumford and Sons . Last month, Facebook ran a test of embedded posts with CNN , Huffington Post , Bleacher Report , PEOPLE and Mashable ...

Embedded Video (@EmbeddedVideo) on Twitter

Rich photo experience now in embedded Tweets - Twitter Blogs
Every day, publishers and journalists all over the world share the best of Twitter with their readers by embedding Tweets in their articles. ...

Embedded Timelines - Twitter Developers
Overview Embeddable timelines make it easy to syndicate any public Twitter timeline to your website with one line of code. Just like timelines ...

Embedded Systems Conference (ESC)
ESC events provide an educational experience for embedded systems designers and technical professionals involved in designing electronics products ...

App Store - Embedded Computing Design
Get Embedded Computing Design on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

VIA Embedded booth digital home - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stylish, discreet digital home automation, security and entertainment solutions on show at the VIA Embedded booth at Computex 2009