want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?

 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition.

I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features

let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea,

I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications.

some one tell me how to do that

Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools

thank you

maxmax

0
maxmax

Hello, There is many ways you can implement this.

And to build your application you to need to understand the exact out come. For staters how will these members view there page? http://www.TheSite.com/UserSite/page.aspx or http://UserSite.TheSite.com/page.aspx And how will you store there data/pages? Will you use templates? or will they be able to upload there own images and have complete control over the design/html?

If you are going to build your own html editor you are looking at a few months work ahead of you.

"If Your Question Has Been Answered,
Please Mark It As the Answer"
0
Spider
1/28/2008 7:02:15 PM

thank you for reply

your suggestions helps me out

0
maxmax

web web web

Encrypt web application/ web site (all web pages)
Hello, I want to encrypt (secure) the whole web site when it is deployed on a remote server. Is there a way in ASP.NET 2.0 / IIS / 3rd party tool to encrypt all web pages that will render it useless for a competitor if they get it?I did look up this forum and google and did not find anything (though I will keep looking). Please respond if you know anything about it. Thanks,vp Please click "Mark as Answer" if you think this post answers your question Yes and no.  First, you can't encrypt web pages.  Those are HTML and displayed in the client's brow...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released!
Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released! Version 1.0 Released on March 10 2005 ...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

activating new web page from another web page

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

How to manually wire up a web page to use a master web page?
I need to manualy change a web page to allow it to use a master web page in C# and ASP.NET. How do I do this?   Add a master and a content page using that master to your site and then copy the content inside the form tag of your page without master and paste it inside the content page..that's how its done manually..Home Is Where the Wind Blowshttp://pushpontech.blogspot.com...

how to add theme for a web page when it's calling form windows application using Web Request class
Hi Everybody, I want to apply theme for a web page when it's calling from windows application using web Request class. Here is the code in windows applicationpublic static string GetPageHTML(string url) {string strHtml = String.Empty; try {Uri uri = new Uri(url); WebRequest resq = WebRequest.CreateDefault(uri);WebResponse resp = null;StreamReader sr; resq.Timeout = 99999999; resq.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials;resq.PreAuthenticate = false; resp = resq.GetResponse();sr = new StreamReader(resp.GetResponseStream()); strHtml = sr.ReadToEnd(); }catc...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

Web resources about - want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application? - asp.net.web-forms

Patent application shows Apple Watch band that transforms into a case, stand and Mac accessory
An Apple patent application published today reveals an idea for an interesting variation on the magnetically-closed Milanese Loop band that allows ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

Seagate pushing non-PC storage for 2016 with focus on surveillance applications
... products for cloud computing, consumer electronics, surveillance and enterprise storage for 2016. Seagate expects surveillance-related applications ...