User Control VB.Net x Web Custom Control

I was thinking in create a user control in VB.Net, and use it in a Asp.Net as possible?

So I thought about it is gonna be better than make a Web Custom Control, so i thought again, nope... But i need to know better because a don't have a progress bar in asp.net for example....

Could Somebody tell me about???
in a reallity i know the asnwer but i would like to explain by myself...

Thank's

Antonio
0
toninhoruas

Use Web Custom control or Web User control?
Friends,  I have a generic aspx page and its functions which is used in many .NET web application. The generic page contains a HTML Div control, server drop down list, server buttons, server textbox and it have different server and client functions to do its tasks for calling aspx pages in web applications. My problem is I do not know whether I should make that generic page as a web user control (but this is tedious because all other application folders must store frontpage aspx and code behind files of the generic page) or as a web custom control (This seems to be good beca...

Server Web User Control or Web Custom Control
Ok, I made a DataGrid I like, stuck it in a Web Control Lib, and then to my toolbar. Now I want to take my nice little control and add it to a greater control, maybe place some buttons around it etc. I could always inherit from it in a new custom control and dynamically add the buttons, but I thought about using a Web User Control. I thought I could easily create a Web User Control, drop on my grid and the buttons on a form, and expose some properties and events, but once I got into it, I got a feeling that this isn't what a Web User Control is for. When designing a control li...

What is the difference between a Web User Control and a Web Custom Control
Hi ,please could you answer for the following question with example. i know wht they are. but i want to know hw they are existing in web pages with simple example. What is the difference between a Web User Control and a Web Custom Control?  Thanks in AdvanceDilip    Check this out .... hope these might help you out... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893667http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa651710(VS.71).aspx itsUrDAY  Hi, See the following URLs: https://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fb3w5b53(VS.71).aspx(Introduction to Web User Contr...

Web User Control to Web User Control...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

custom web user control and web form

Web Custom Control within a Web Custom Control
I was wondering if this can be done and how. I've created a simple custom control that displays a header which is my first custom control. So I'm just a baby when it comes to this.. Within the header I currently have a property for breadcrumbs which is a string. What I would like to do is have the breadcrumb property  be a Link Button List. I did find a custom control of a Link Button List which is exactly what I wanted. My question is how can/do  I include this into my custom control? Can it done? How? Please help? I'm at a lose here.   Susan You should be able to do ...

web controls and web user control

what is the difference between web custom control,web user control,component class
please tell me in detail what is the web custom control,web user control,component class and what is the difference between web custom control, web user control,component class and when to use web custom control, when to use web user control, when to use component class Oh gosh. Such a nice question! I recommend you to start with this link from MSDN click here . I think you'll need a lot of coffe :) .George (.NET or .NOT) www.piasi.org...

Is it possible to have a web custom control( not a user control) in the app_code folder of a web project?
Or must it be inside a class library by itself? Do you compile the web site to get the dll then add that to the toolbar? Yes you can find the info here:http://alpascual.com/blog/al/archive/2006/06/19/The-power-of-CompositeControl.-Another-skeleton-class-.aspxCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! Sorry, I'm not following. What does extending a composite control illustrate about creating a custom web control inside the appcode folder of web project....

How to validate controls on a .NET 2.0 Web user Control
Hi Guys, (ASP.NET 2.0 / C#) I've looked thorugh every post on validating web user controls (and know about Pter Blum's Professional Validation and More package) - but can't seem to get my head around whre to start. I have a web user control, called wucICL.ascx on a we page called AddEditInvestment.aspx.  I would like to validate a couple of DropDownLists (ddlAccounts and ddlContacts) when the Insert and Update buttons are clicked on the AddEdit Investment page. The other controls on the AddEditInvestments page belong to a validation group called All Validators and the DropDownL...

Custom Web Control inside another Custom Web Control
Hi I created a custom web control (CusWebNew) that displays some textboxes by adding them to the ControlCollection of the webcontrol. I also created a custom webcontrol (CustWebButton) that inherts from Button control, and overrided the OnClick function. When I use CustWebButton on a regular web form, it seems to function correctly. However, when I added to be part of the ControlCollection of CustWebNew, it stops to work.   Any ideas why? Thanks Hey, What do you mean by stops to work?  Explain what you are trying to do with it and what it doesn't do.Brian"Trust in the...

Web resources about - User Control VB.Net x Web Custom Control - asp.net.web-forms

Out-of-control car hits Ballajura pedestrians and puts four teens in hospital
Four teenagers were injured in Ballajura on Saturday night when an out-of-control car careered into them.

Is Hillary Clinton sorry she reacted to the San Bernardino massacre with a call for more gun control ...
... "Gun safety" has traditionally meant handling your guns safely, but now it's supposed to mean what has more commonly been called "gun control." ...

Obama renews call for gun control after mass shooting
In wake of San Bernardino attack, president, Republicans float their solutions to combat terror threats

Porsche To Mission E Control: We Are Clear For Launch!
... handling of a Porsche. The contrast seemed to start early cries of the Mission E being the next Tesla [&hellip Porsche To Mission E Control: ...

EU could soon have border controls
EU ministers have agreed to press ahead with plans to suspend the Schengen passport-free travel zone, the FT reports.

RoJo Avoided Vote On Gun Control Bill
On Thursday, the US Senate voted on the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill. The bill, which would have required background checks on guns sold at ...

Obama Calls Gun Control ‘A Matter Of National Security’
Obama Calls Gun Control ‘A Matter Of National Security’

Open thread for night owls: First U.S. birth control clinic lasted just 10 days before being raided
... Parenthood Only Lasted for 10 Days but Started a Revolution . An excerpt: During her time in Europe, Sanger had seen Norwegian birth control ...

San Bernardino Shooting: National Rifle Association rubbishes Obama's gun-control appeal
San Bernardino Shooting: National Rifle Association rubbishes Obama's gun-control appeal - Hitting out at Barack Obama for politicising the incident, ...