upload file by file

hi all,

  we have project, local in server, more then one people do the update, let's say, if all file local in test, I did the modify in local and build and upload the whole test file into service, it work fine. but if I only upload helloone.aspx. and its Vb file (under test) into service, it did not work( the VB code) , is that a way to only upload file by file to service,

thank you

0
TTmary

If I understand your problem correctly, I think the problem that you may be having is that after pages are compiled locally they are not being compiled for the entire site.  I would suggest connecting to the server and then running a compile against all of the files on there once a change occurs.  If you (and the other users) have successfully uploaded the changes on to the server, then the entire site needs to be recompiled to replace the various separate compiles.

"Tell me. I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me and I'll understand."
Chinese Proverb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
0
LifeByTheHorns

Processes file content before upload (from file upload form)
Hello I have a web aplication that needs to process file content (client side) before uploading them to server. May be I have to use file upload form and somehow read files and sign them on submit event I'm not sure how (and can I) do this in Firefox extension? I prefer to use browser functionality for file upload rather than make my own HTTP connection from my extension. I also prefer not to write any user interface. On 4/7/10 7:27 AM, Юлиян wrote: > I have a web aplication that needs to process file content (client > side) before uploading them to server. htt...

File upload in chunks
So I downloaded the files from codeproject for the "upload files in chunks" application at http://www.codeproject.com/KB/XML/MTOMWebServices.aspx?df=100&forumid=250646&exp=0&select=2292508 I've adapted the c# code into vb.net and tests I run locally show it working ok.  Trouble is, the client side was written for windows application level client, not web, so I'm wondering if anyone has already got a bit of client side web coding to take an uploaded file and split it into chunks that is compatible with this web service at all? Well I use MTOM and WSE 3.0 ...

file uploader save file on server and in database and upload this file on client
hi,i have a file uploader control user can attach files (.rar, .zip, etc) and store file folder and path in database. and another user can click of attach link and can download that file. how can i do this please solve out this problem. you can find your problem solution in this link and you can store the file name in your database server.http://www.aspnettutorials.com/tutorials/network/net-fileupload-aspnet2-csharp.aspxPlease Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet.blogspot.com As always there are many ways and which ...

File Upload Problem
Hi Everyone,I was grateful to be able to download the code for uploading files into a folder from Sreedhar's web page. The code works well, but whenever there is another new file with the same file name being uploaded into the destination folder, the old file will be replaced. I am wondering if there is any way to solve this problem (How about adding a number to the new file's name, e.g. File1.doc, if there is an existing File.doc?) I am an absolute beginner and any help is deeply appreciated.The original code is as follows: <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterP...

Posting filepath in file upload control in .NET to the next page and uploading the file from second page
In our application (using C# .NET) there is a form with file upload options. After filling up the form details, the summary of the details need to be shown in the next page before committing the information into the database. Right now, Server.Control is used to transfer the contents to the next page and the form details are retrieved using Request.Form["control id"]. But this is not working for File upload control alone.File upload can not be done in the first page itself, as the foreign key in File upload table gets updated only in second page after confirmation. Therefore, is th...

Uploading files on a web form
HI everyone, Being new to ASP.Net the only thing I know is that web forms don't support drag and drop and that they don't support the system.windows.form openFileDialog method. so, my question is: I need to have a button display a modal pop up window (with a fixed size) where the user can find a file to upload, which by the way I have no clue how to do. Then, I need to display the file's path and name on a textbox to let the user know that the file has been selected and upload the file to a new location. I appreciate any help. Thanks, Hi, To have a file upload control, yo...

Upload file from web form
Hi, I am using master and child page combination. I want to upload a file from web form (child page) to the server. How can I do this? thanks in advance.feed the creative machine I got it.Use ASP .net 2.0 fileupload control.Use the SaveAs method of the control to save the file on server.Its really simple.feed the creative machine...

How to identify the original file type and restrict the file uploading while using file upload control
 Hi asp.net , I am uploading a file using FileUpload control in asp.net using vb.net.I wrote the code to upload only PDF files. the user can change the extension and change to PDF . I have to check is the file original PDF or not then i have to upload the PDF files only . How to do this ??  Hi, Check the file Mime type for "application/pdf" by looking at the:  FileUpload1.PostedFile.ContentType RegardsSmcoxonNo Gem is ever polished without some friction. Hi smcoxon , Thanks For Replying ,But i found that there is no use using PostedFil...

how to avoid same name file replacement when uploading a file in web?
 I used the following code to upload the file and its working properly.But if i upload same name files twice its replacing and both having different  content.How to solve this problem.I want to upload both files in to the same folder? f FileUpload1.HasFile Then            Try                Label1.Text = "Uploading File " + FileUpload1.FileName                FileU...

Uploading files to a different file server but not web server
Hi, I want to upload files to a different file server than the web server using asp.net, is that possible?I can use Server.MapPath to store it on the same server. How do I save it to a different machine? What all I need? Do I need IP address? Do I need to have a shared folder on that machine? thank u for the help!!! There is only a few built in ways to get a file from one machine to another in windows.  Things like FTP, HTTP, or File Sharing - you are going to need a path to the server.  You cannot upload directly to that server.  You'll need to upload to your web s...

web.pb and file upload (using type=file)
Hello all. Has anyone successfully _processed_ a form with a "input type = file" based file upload via a web.pb function call? I certainly won't work by declaring an argument as a blob and accepting it that way...unless there is some post call processing I'm missing.. I'm pretty sure it is a multi-part data stream problem. Anyone have a function out there to accept the form? Thanks in advance!! I'll owe you one. -W -- William Rompala J.P. Morgan -- Lose the X before william in email address to send mail ...

File Upload
Hi,  I am using the file upload code at the link below to allows users to upgrade multiple files into  a storage area. http://dotnetslackers.com/community/blogs/basharkokash/archive/2007/09/11/Test.aspx My question is how do I identify which files belong to which user?? On my site i am using ASP membership and before uploading files users must logg on. Does this mean I can use the UserID to identify them or is there another simple wayI I have the file upload in a simple wizard form. Also i am coding in C sharp   Thank you Amereto   You can use the logged...

Upload all files in folder with file upload control
H i I'm trying to upload all files to a wesite that is in a specific local folder. My code workes fine when I run it locally but when I upload it it fails. I think it looks for the files to upload on the web server and thus cannot find it.  1 Dim files() As String 2 folderExists = System.IO.Directory.Exists(foldername) 3 If folderExists = False Then 4 Label1.Text = "Folder does not exist. Did you enter a folder name or just a file name ?" 5 Exit sub 6 End If 7 files = System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(foldername) 8 For...

File Upload- Uploads a blank 90kb file
Hi, I'm uploading a 90kb file to both my oracle database and the internet server from asp.net 2.0 via fileupload tag.The file uploads correctly into oracle but uploads with the correct filename but with 0 bytes into my server. Has anyone come across this issue? My Code for saving into my server: Me.filMyFile.SaveAs(Server.MapPath("~/" & "zQ2_" & datever & _ Me.filMyFile.FileName.ToString()))         Please help me solve this issue.Thank YouVic Is the file being created with zero byte?ASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) Yes, the file uplo...

Web resources about - upload file by file - asp.net.web-forms

Wikipedia:File Upload Wizard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are not currently logged in. Sorry, in order to use this uploading script and to upload files, you need to be logged in with your named ...

Video On Instagram: 5M Uploads In First 24 Hours
How quickly did Video on Instagram catch on? CNET reported that 5 million videos were uploaded in the first 24 hours after the feature debuted ...

Hans de Borst - Handy-Uploads - Facebook
English version - made by Lennart Peeters. Thank you very much mister Putin, leaders of the separatists or the Ukraine government! For murdering ...

upload-12
Visit the post for more.

Manage folders and upload files, now in Amazon Cloud Drive
... recent update should cheer you up. The updated version, released on Oct. 10, brings great new features that allow you to manage folders, upload ...

Coming Soon: Facebook Will Ask If You’re Really, Really Sure You Want To Upload That Photo From Last ...
... artificial intelligence knows better: the social media behemoth is working on technology that will warn users when they’re about to upload photos ...

Guy Uploads A Ton Of KMart Background Music To The Internet
... worked at K-Mart. Part of his job was playing pre-recorded cassettes sent in from the corporate office. Luckily for us, he saved them and uploaded ...

Twitch announces VOD feature and video uploads
At it's first-annual TwitchCon, the video-streaming service announced that broadcasters will be able to schedule saved streams and uploaded videos ...

Shaun White: I Can Upload A Video Of Me Getting A Haircut And Get 4M Views
The Olympic gold medalist turned entrepreneur talks about the power of the Internet – and his own power - to reach fans.

England Uploads Free Digital Model of the Entire Country After Minecraft Players Ask For It
Laser scanning has helped England do everything from discovering new things about Stonehenge to planning better flood infrastructure . Now, the ...