Two views in one Multiview: display two togethere instead of one by one

I added two views in a Multiview control and using drop down list to select each view.

After selecting second view, both views are showing up: second view is under first view.

How to make only one view display?

0
aspfun

Are you using property MultiView.ActiveViewIndex to activate view?
My last project - .NET Tip of The Day.org
0
Sirko
5/8/2007 8:33:20 PM
aspfun:

I added two views in a Multiview control and using drop down list to select each view.

After selecting second view, both views are showing up: second view is under first view.

How to make only one view display?

Use the following code to set the active view in your DropDownList SelectedIndexChanged event handler:

this.MultiView1.SetActiveView(this.View1);
 -Aaron
ASP.NET Weblog
http://weblogs.asp.net/aaronschnieder

Personal Blog
http://www.schnieds.com

My Business
http://www.churchofficeonline.com
0
Schnieds
5/8/2007 8:49:36 PM

Thank all of you.

Once I add SetActiveView, it works great!

0
aspfun
5/9/2007 3:55:43 PM

HI

My requirement differs slightly from urs. I've a page in which i've 4 views and setting each view using setactiveview method. Now i want to show the page as a print preview, where i want to display all views one after other.

Do you know how to achieve this

0
enitesh