To Change .NET Framework in runtime

Hi all,
      I am working in .NET Framework v1.1.While running the application, i have to change to .NET Framework2.0.
How to change framework in runtime in ASP.NET application ?.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Nataraj.C

0
pcnataraj

Hi.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "Change framework in runtime".

However if you just want to switch the version of the framework that is being used by your web application (for testing purposes or whatever), you can use Denis Bauer's ASP.NET Version Switcher, see http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx

Hope this helps.

Neil.

------------------
Neil Ferguson (MCSD)
www.readitswapit.co.uk
0
neilf

VS.NET 2005 Web Forms Designer Changes
Word on the street is the web forms designer architecture has vastly improved in VS.NET 2005. That's great for me, since I write plenty control designers and add-ins and 2003 has bothered me in more ways that I care to discuss. But I can't find a good place to get the info on the designer changes in 2005. Could someone link me to some resources? Thanks There are a few resources: Check out the quickstarts for beta1. i think we added some very basic details there, but there are also some comments in 477688 686110 for some general details.SimonThis posting is provided "...

using javascript to change .net web form properties
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to ASP.NET and I'm trying to find the best solution to this problem I'm having.  I believe ultimately what I need to be able to do is change the ImageUrl value via javascript of an ImageButton.  A small example of what I'm working on can be found here in a javascript form:http://www.msu.edu/~sebenic3/This is a simple data input method for a survey. There are three distinct columns, when you select a number within a column it will change the .gif image to show it's selected and then populate the textbox with that value.  I...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

change web form background property from code in vb.net
I have a web form in a vb.net project. The web form has both a design view and an HTML view. In the design view, the property box has a background property that can be set to an image file. This causes a background attribute to be added to the Body element in the HTML view. My question is, how do I modify the background property from program code? I can't find the object that has this property so I can set its value. On way to do it is to use 2 different style sheet and change the stylesheet in the pageload event depending on your condition. Look for an example in Report Starter Kit ...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK
What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- Hi, the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK). I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library...

NET Framework & .NET Framework Software Development Kit??
I know some regular HTML, just enough to get me in trouble if I'm not careful. So basically I am completley new to this stuff. I do some programming here at home for my own use but nothing Web style, my son has suggested this for me as another project to learn on. My question is I have downloaded and installed the 2 files referenced in the subject line. This is the question, is there susposed to be an Editer in there somewhere? If so where if not just say no. I did download WebMatrix and have looked at it. But a 508Mg SDK file surely has something in there. Thanks alot. I'm tring to learn....

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Web resources about - To Change .NET Framework in runtime - asp.net.web-forms

Natasha Stott Despoja launches 'world first' framework to address domestic violence
Australia's first national, evidence-based domestic violence framework was launched at Parliament House on Tuesday.

Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow could arrive this week
Towards the end of October we told you that Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow would soon become available for all. While that's still ...

Safe Harbor 2.0 framework begins to capsize as January deadline nears
... very well be nixed by EU's top court. Safe Harbour 2.0, currently being drawn up by the EU and US authorities, "will not provide a viable framework ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Google engineers craft a Dart framework for iOS and Android
The UI framework uses its own rendering engine to draw widgets

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

Angular-Meteor links JavaScript frameworks
... build system improvements and ECMAScript compliance Angular-Meteor, Meteor's technology for using the Angular and Meteor JavaScript frameworks ...

Agile Frameworks and Template Zombies
... delivery metrics and team level competencies we assess, change management, and other “work” stuff. This time, we were talking about Agile Frameworks ...