The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading while uploading image to the server.

Hi, I have a form where the user can upload some images to the server. My problem is that when I try to upload an image the server goes down and I get this error message from the server: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Even if i try to debug my code it goes down and I can not debug it.

Does any body have a seggestion?

Thanks a lot

0
grifoxx

file uploads are streamed into memory, so uploading a large file could consume enough memory to cause your app to recycle.

by default, uploads over 4MB in size are prevented, but your can override this in web.config.
by default, an app will recycle when memory consumption hits 60%.

check to see if your app is restarting when this error occurs.

Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~

mbanavige

How to upload images to a server different than a web-server
I need to upload images to a file server. I am not clear about 2 issues 1. My code for uploading the images worked fine when I was uploading the image on the same machine where the application resides using the path in the manner "c:\Image\". Now I plan to keep images on a file-server insted of the web server. I tried reaching the file-server through my application by specifying the IP address or the name of the machine as (eg. "\\xxx.xx.xx.xxx\folder$\" or "\\file server name\folder$\". In both scenario the error message was "could not find a part o...

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading
I have this problem with this download functionality. I'm using a drop down list, and when the user selects an item in that list (selectedindexchanged), a repeater control is automatically binded with the datasource and the repeater is nested in an update panel so no full post back occurs.   The problem is some downloads in the drop down list will not work but others will. The ones that don't work says "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading," and in IE it just says "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page "   I ...

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
Howdy all....upgraded to FF 3.5.2 on my Vista (SP2),XP (SP3) and openSUSE v11.1 computers. No problems with logging onto web pages with the Vista and openSUSE installs but the XP machine consistently throws a "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." message when logging onto certain web sites. For example, http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks will display three separate instances of this error message each and every time I bring that site up (and also subsequent to accessing any hyper-links on that site); neither the Vista or openSUSE boxes display ...

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
Name: buggy Email: neuyawkatfastmaildotfm Product: Firefox Summary: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. Comments: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. I get this error on 3 different computers. One had XP pro the others win2k. Intermittent problem. buggy Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

Export to Excel..page throwig error "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
 My data is being exported nicely but i dont get open/save box neither does my excel sheet gets open automaticaly..instead i get error The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading....i have added:<httpRuntime executionTimeout="600" maxRequestLength="51200"/> to my config filebut i still getttin same error Please have a look here: http://forums.asp.net/p/1395097/3009053.aspx Hope this helps, JeanProgramming - You're doing it all wrong..  i have already tried maxRequestLength..but its not working.Suddenly i started getti...

Error When Debugging (Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewa
Hi, When im going to run asp.net website its giving this error. Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall.  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Pubudu  If you are running your site off of a different machine than you are developing on, you need to install and configure the Visual Studio Remote Debugger on that machine. try to change the address from http://localhost to http://yourIP...   i hope it's worked...mak...

Access local server(LAN Server) from Web Server(Web Application Server)
Hello All I have a local server for my LAN and a Web server(at remote location).Is it possible to access my Local Server from my Web Server ? Thanks MS  ...

Frequent "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"
Name: Andy Levy Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Frequent "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" Comments: Firefox 3 Beta 3: This alert message "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" occurs frequently. Here's an example of one site where it occurs always: http://compareshares.com.au/index.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Image upload not working on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition but is on Windows 2003 Web Server Edition
Hi, I have a website that allows image uploads by users through ASP.NET 2.0 front-end running on Windows 2003 Server boxes (Web Server Edition).  Recently, some additional servers were acquired to handle additional load.  The new servers are running windows 2003 Standard Edition R2 and the photo upload does not work on them.  It does work on the older Windows 2003 Web Server Edition servers.  The operations team prohibits doing remote debugging on production servers so there is no way for me to see what is going on in the code.  Has anyone else experienced this ...

how to connect from web server to database server.
In my client’s site, there is two server: database server (computer name : abc) and web server(computer name : xyz). In database server, there is a folder call TestDB which I put the database in this folder. For security reason, we can not make folder TestDB share in the network. That is too say, web server can not access folder TestDB.   And I develop the web program need to connect the database on the database server. In my web.config setting, I have this line as the connect string.   <add key="TestDB" value="Provider=PervasiveOLEDB;Data Source= TestDB;Location=abc" >&...

Connecting to SQL Server from Web Server
This is probably a very basic question, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this.  If I have a SQL server on our LAN and our Web server (running Microsoft Web Server OS) in my DMZ, and I want my Web server in the DMZ to be able to connect to the SQL server on the LAN, how do I go about doing that?  Do I use an ODBC connection?  I can't use SQL client tools because the Web Server OS will not allow me to install it.  Any help would be great.  Thanks in advance. Ryan   Do you have it hooked up in your web.config file?   <connecti...

web server connecting to LDAP server
I am looking for software that will allow my web server to connect to an = LDAP server, and extract information from the ldap directory. My web = server runs apache on a Sun Solaris machine. I do most of my programming = in perl and have used DBI/DBD quite extensively. I searched on CPAN to see if they have any modules that can do what I = want. I notice that there is a DBD::LDAP. I read the documentation a bit = and at first glance I thought it was the answer since I am already = familiar with DBI/DBD. However, when I got to the section that explained = that ldap is not a relational...

File upload to a server other than the web server.
I have a very simple asp.net upload page. Everything works great when saving the file locally (web server). Things are getting ugly when trying to save files to a different machine (file server, database server,...) So, when using .SaveAs and passing in the UNC path to the new server location I get an *Access denied* error messgae. When mapping a network drive and using the drive letter in the .SaveAs path I get an message saying parts of the path cannot be found. any ideas? thanks  --tolgaApplication Developer Make sure that the account running asp.net web applicaiton(defa...

Web resources about - The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading while uploading image to the server. - asp.net.web-forms

... sites must now be monitored. On Wednesday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency in Los Angeles County in connection ...

Miss Golden Globe role
requires showbiz connections
One constant about the Golden Globes (tonight at 8 on WHDH, Ch.

Toyota and Kymeta rely on satellites to power this Mirai's data connection
They're hoping to achieve gigabit wireless speeds within the next few years.

10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks
CNN 10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks CNN (CNN) Belgian police have arrested a 10th person in connection with last month's ...