synchronizing chunk of data of one web form for another web form

I'm making a web application. In one web form; i'm taking inputs from user. Now; there is some info given by user in this page which is needed for web form which is going to be displayed next. i want to display that info automatically on that web form so that user doesn't have to re-input that info in this next web form.

Info from first page would be inserted into database when user clicks on the submit button. then that next web form would be displayed. and the chunk of info from previous page should be displayed there!!! how can i do this??

0
bluebird07

cany anybody help??Confused [8-)]
0
bluebird07
3/11/2006 5:50:54 PM
nobody can help me!!Sad [:(]
0
bluebird07
3/12/2006 6:59:30 PM

Information can pass from one page to another by using the pages' session property.  For example, consider a web with two pages, webform1.aspx and webform2.aspx.  Webform1 and webform2 both contain a textbox control, and you would like to create a button on webform1 that redirects to webform2 will copying the data in the textbox from webform1 to webform1.    On webform1, the button's click event would contain the following code:

Session("TextBox1") = TextBox1.Text

Response.Redirect("~/Webform2.aspx")

On Webform2, the page's load event would contain the following code:

Textbox1.Text = Session("Textbox1")

Hope this helps,

Jim

0
jbresler

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web forms and mobile web forms

Submitting data from a know web form to unknown web form
hi i m making a software in which i will submitt some data from a web page that will go to a web form of which contrlos are unknown to me only i know the name and how many controls in that form it means i can see the form only. how can i do this please help me soon with code plz its very argent.i m doin this wit the help of foxtrot.xray.WebRobot but its giving me error that this dll file is already exists in The file ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\_foxtrot.xray.WebRobot.dll' already exists).i don know what will do so please help me soon please thanks praveen We ca...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web resources about - synchronizing chunk of data of one web form for another web form - asp.net.web-forms

Synchronizing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Twitter for iOS and Mac refreshed, gain support for synchronizing DM statuses
Twitter has updated both its iOS and Mac apps with the release of Twitter 5.8 for iPhone and iPad, and Twitter 2.3 for Mac. Both apps now correctly ...

Synchronizing The Speed Of Your Brand
How fast do you want your brand to grow? Even the question is loaded. At a time when rapid seems to be the only desirable speed for everything, ...

Joe Sumner: Synchronizing Crowdsourced Movies
Sting's son has a startup that stitches together crowdsourced video to make movies

Gamasutra - Features - Synchronizing Threads in Java-Based Games
The next version of Quake won't be written in Java, but some games do lend themselves to the language. With that in mind, here are some ways ...

Patent US7127509 - System and method for synchronizing objects between two devices - Google Patents
A synchronization system synchronizes objects between a portable computer and a desktop computer. The portable computer is capable of communicating ...

CheerLights: Synchronizing Christmas lights around the globe
They say that the holidays are a time to gather with others, which usually translates into spending time with friends and family. The folks at ...

BitTorrent Brings File Synchronizing Service Sync to NAS Devices
BitTorrent today announced its Sync file synchronization tool has gained support for network-attached storage (NAS) devices. The company has ...

Synchronizing contacts to iPod touch - iLounge Article
Q: How do I download contacts from my email accounts to my iPod touch? I have tried Yahoo, GMail and Hotmail accounts, but I’m only getting ...