Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box

I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately.

Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms

Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now....

0
martinscom

You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/data/databases.aspx
Regards Mike
[MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]
My site
0
Mikesdotnetting

form.submit() not submitting form.
 I have an aspx that contains an ascx. The ascx is a list of files that the user can click on to open. The code around this looks like:         private void openAttachedFile(string fileName)        {            string appPath = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["AttachmentPath"].ToString() + @"\" + fileName;            FileStream fs = File.OpenRead(appPath);     ...

Submitting data from a know web form to unknown web form
hi i m making a software in which i will submitt some data from a web page that will go to a web form of which contrlos are unknown to me only i know the name and how many controls in that form it means i can see the form only. how can i do this please help me soon with code plz its very argent.i m doin this wit the help of foxtrot.xray.WebRobot but its giving me error that this dll file is already exists in The file ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\_foxtrot.xray.WebRobot.dll' already exists).i don know what will do so please help me soon please thanks praveen We ca...

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

validation of form field before submitting the form
Hi, I am designing a workflow for which i have to do form field validation on click of submit button in request form, how this can be achieved in user app 3.7. It is urgent. Thanks, Debaditya Ghosh. -- debaditya_ghosh3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 02/05/2010 03:26 PM, debaditya ghosh3 wrote: > > Hi, > > I am designing a workflow for which i have to do form field > validation on click of submit button in request form, how this can be > achieved in user app 3.7. It is urgent. > > Thanks, ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

The user fills out a form, when he clicks submit button, I want to send the content of the filled form to an email address
I have an aspx page  that gathers information from users. When a user clicks on submit button, I want to send all the form as is (or just few controls of the page) to an email address of a department. When the department gets the emails. I want the body of the email to appear with the information filled by the user in the aspx page. Any idea on what I can use to implement that. Thanks a lotThanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. Use the System.Mail namespace for sending, get the value of your textbox and pass it into your send mail function. &nbs...

how to place a <form> in web form form
i placed a <form> in the web form, but i can't submit coz i neet to submit to another web site how can i do??? Mike Chan You cannot submit a <form> to another page if you have a RunAt="Server" in the form tag. Remove that RunAt="Server" and you can (though then you will need to use plain old HTML inside that form). What are you trying to do? Why do you need to post to another form?Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog COZ I NEED TO POST SOME INFORMATION TO ANOTHER WEB SITE IS THERE ANY OTHER SOLUTION?M...

when the user clicks the image button to show the calendar extender on my web form it submits the whole form instead of showing the calendar??
when the user clicks the image button to show the calendar extender on my web form it submits the whole form instead of just showing the calendar??  I have another button that submits the form. my calendar image button is acting like a submit button also instead of acting like a calendar popout button. Does anybody know how I can set an image button to not submit the form and cause my validations to render. I only want it to pop out the Ajax calendar for the specific textbox?   <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender runat="server" TargetControlID="txt...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box - asp.net.web-forms

Victorian election Fact Check. What’s so bad about not submitting your policies to the Treasury for costing ...
The claim: The Coalition says Labor's refusal to submit its costings to treasury shows it can't be trusted to manage the economy.

Eels forward Kenny Edwards facing nine-month ban after submitting urine sample on behalf of teammate ...
A STAR Parramatta player is facing a nine-month ban from rugby league after impersonating an Eels teammate during a pre-season drug test.

Rules and tips for submitting letters
Rules and tips for submitting letters

Metadata / Submitting Your Instant Answer / DuckDuckHack
Community Platform of DuckDuckGo - Translate DuckDuckGo, use our XMPP or make your own user page!

Apple asks developers to begin submitting apps for OS X Mavericks ahead of October 22 event
... 22nd event where the company is expected to unveil new iPads alongside other product announcements, Apple today asked developers to begin submitting ...

Don’t File That Brief! The One Thing You Must Check Before Submitting
Much as the juiciest berries are impossible to find on a well-traveled path, finding the cases that set you apart from an average litigator requires ...

Apple submitting fourth plan for Georgetown Apple Store
Apple has been submitting design proposals for a Georgetown store in …

Augusta groups begin submitting applications for SPLOST funding
About 20 percent of what's expected to be a nearly $200 million tax package is already spoken for.

Goucher to allow students to apply by submitting a video
If your grades and SAT scores are less than stellar, you might still have a shot at getting into Goucher College with a two-minute video.

Submitting your content directly to Bing
Four easy ways to make sure your content gets in, or back in, to the Bing index. URL/Domain submit - submit your domain to us if you have a ...