Streaming Video or Display Video

I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

-1
kabir

You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example

 http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx

HC

Haissam Abdul Malak
MCAD.NET
| Blog |
0
Haissam

These might be helpful,

http://forums.asp.net/p/1125724/1770164.aspx#1770164
http://www.devsource.com/article2/0,1895,1772060,00.asp
http://www.weblogicarts.com/DemoWindowsMediaPlayer.aspx
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/scottlysle/CsharpWebVideo04212007133218PM/CsharpWebVideo.aspx

Mehedi Hasan

kabir

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms
I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003. Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?Thanks, Mike Bummer, I guess it's impossible...Thanks, Mike This is a place to start http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta= This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. googl...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net
Hi guys,I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries. I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam. here is article:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.aspBut i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCu...

real time live streaming of videos in web forms
hi,i am developer working on sample to stream a live video in the web forms....i need you help, how to stream a live video in web forms across internet...please help me out....as soon as possible   Hi, There is a free control "ASPNetVideo" to achieve this. The ASP.net Video Component allows streaming videos to be directly embedded into .Net ASPX web pages. It supports for QuickTime (.mov), Real Player (.ram, .rmv), Windows Media Player(.wmv, .avi). You can get more information at below link: http://pcwin.com/Software_Development/ASPNetVideo/index.htm And yo...

Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum
DNN2.04 I am using a product that allows me to copy and paste html code into a page and the code, which includes javascript, inserts a streaming video clip, using a java applet, which is made simply by using a webcam. An example is on my home page. http://www.logicfirstcomputing.com I'm using the DNF Random HTML/Text module, which includes a rich text/html editor, to do this. Works great. My idea is to use this streaming video as the forum post(NT Forums). I think this would open up an entire new way of communicating on the net. Simply copying this html code into the post body just...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Video streaming through web site
Hi All,      I wish to know how I can implement  "VIDEO STREAMING" in web application. My aim is to dispaly video clips through web site. These clips are uploading to databse through content management system.  For video streaming any tool is available to make my application development easier. Technology using : Dotnet nuke Language : vb.net database : sql server Advance thanks Geogy...

Streaming video and net access
Hi everyone, I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media player, QuickTime or RealAudio. All three triggered Zone Alarm. I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'? TIA, Jan "Jan Doggen" <massoft@tref.nl> wrote in message news:a6dihd$2942$1@news.grc.com... > Hi everyone, > > I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media > player, QuickTime or RealAudio. > All three triggered Zone Alarm. > > I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'...

Streaming video collection to the web.
Does anyone know of a simple program I could use to stream my movie collection to the web from my localhost? -- Li18nxBoy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi VLC should do all you need. It's in the packman repository. 'VideoLAN - VLC: Free streaming and multimedia solutions for all OS!' (http://www.videolan.org/) -- Cheers Malcolm ��� (Linux Counter #276890) openSUSE Global Moderator, openSUSE Member and Novell Knowledge Partner ASUS eeePC 1000HE GPU Mobile 945 - Gnome openSUSE 11.3 (i586) Desktop AMD X2 4400+...

Web Form Video Documentation
I want to document the web forms on my site with online video tutorials. I've found numerous screen capture programs/systems on the list of lists and searching the web. I'm hoping someone on this list has created this type of documentation and can suggest an inexpensive, easy to use system that allows for screen captures, audio and allows editing of both audio and video after the fact. Thank you Arn Arnb wrote: > I want to document the web forms on my site with online video > tutorials. I've found numerous screen capture programs/systems on the > list...

video streaming on web page

Web resources about - Streaming Video or Display Video - asp.net.web-forms

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Air Playit - Streaming Video to iPhone on the App Store on iTunes
Get Air Playit - Streaming Video to iPhone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Report: Apple closely watching for Time Warner buyout opportunities to accelerate streaming TV plans
... that a buyout or spinoff of some kind is the best option. Apple could use the company to accelerate its efforts to launch a digital streaming ...

David Bowie dominates the digital download and streaming charts
It has taken a while to sink in, but on 11 January the world became a sadder and duller place following the death of David Bowie. As fan around ...

Somos streaming two tracks off new album 'First Day Back,' announce tour with Petal & The Superweaks
by Andrew Sacher photo: Somos at The Studio at Webster Hall in 2014 (more by Mimi Hong) Boston's Somos have come a long way since their solid ...

Say goodbye to iTunes Radio — Apple's folding it into its $10 music streaming service
Apple's clearing the way for its new-ish Beats 1 radio station by making its older free streaming option, iTunes Radio, part of its $10 Apple ...