Spacing between lines

Hi,

There's possible to easy set font heigth for every web control which has some font (for instance label). My question is: how can I set a distance between two each lines on my form. I observe that the distance changes when I change font heigth, but I want change only spacing between two lines without font heigth.
Regards
Krzysztof
1
kmalinowski

use css: line-height: 16px; for example

1
qikker

Funny character being added instead of spaces in .net web forms...please help

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

I need  Convert c#2005.net web template to vb2005.net Forms Template   There are some free c# to vb converters out there which will allow you to upload a project and convert it to vb.   The programming models for windows forms and web projects are very different there is no way to convert a web to windows forms project.   http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/Default.aspx      Silverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Hey Ajax-y, This tool really helps all programmers. I thought I would share this with you in hopes that you will fine some use for it. Thanks to KamalPatel.Net for this tool. You can see the tool here. www.kamalpatel.net  Hope this helps!!    Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for youSincerely,SpongeBert...

Include web form inside web form
I tried to include an aspx file in a asp.net web form. However, all the web controls (textbox, button) in the included page are not displayed when called. <Form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"> <%   Response.writeFile("subPage.aspx"); %> <asp:button id="btnPrev" runat="server" text="Previous"></asp:button> </Form> There are some <asp:textbox> controls in the subPage.aspx file, the file itself works fine, but when it is included in the main page, all the controls are not displayed. Please assist. Thanks   u should use iFrame instead...   <iFrame src="subPage.aspx" /> Hi, much more convenient way to have reusability in "page-like way" is to use user controls. Web Forms User Controlshttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet.blogspot.com You can avoid the windows tool bar.just make the edit page as a pop up window and you can set the parameters there .You can also disable the right click if you fear the user will right click and go back just add this code oncontextmenu="return false;"  to the body tag of the pop up window.or Did i get the problem right ???? Sumesh R"Don't hesitate to try , you may be wrong but still you could gain a lesson and that's what i call EXPERIENCE "Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you Hello Thank you for you answer.   I have a question, on my edit button i wrote this code :Session.Add("UserID", gvUsers.DataKeys[gvUsers.SelectedIndex].Value.ToString());string sURL = string.Format("{0}", "./forms/fEditUsers.aspx"); Response.Redirect(sURL);  Now for the second part, I...

hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks.   refer: http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/haissam/archive/2007/11/26/ways-to-pass-data-between-webforms.aspxSSNPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. MinaSamy: hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks. Hi once you navigate from the page you can only access its properties if you you cant chnage it when you return back the value will again be new one unless you assign it So you can use session variables and set the session variable Session("lbl") = "Hello" Label1.Text = Session("lbl").ToString()   hence whenever you chnage value of Session variable it will be reflected in ur labelMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permenantly so even after i close the browser and re-open it the added control is still there . thanks. MinaSamy: Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permen...

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) From Last(s) aspx.page Begin PreInit aspx.page End PreInit 3.68761951588819E-05 0.000037 aspx.page Begin Init 6.36952461835233E-05 0.000027 aspx.page End Init 8.91174716339647E-05 0.000025 aspx.page Begin InitComplete 0.000105879378524366 0.000017 aspx.page End InitComplete 0.000123479380759286 0.000018 aspx.page Begin LoadState 0.000139682557420007 0.000016 aspx.page End LoadState 0.0288617687443516 0.028722 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData 0.0289100989092189 0.000048 aspx.page End ProcessPostData 0.0364705570121342 0.007560 aspx.page Begin PreLoad 0.0365082713026376 0.000038 aspx.page End PreLoad 0.0365431919419926 0.000035 aspx.page Begin Load 0.0365610713093424 0.000018 aspx.page End Load 0.0586415312560675 0.022080 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData Second Try 0.0586867884046715 0.000045 aspx.p...

Line spacing, word spacing, char spacing
I already found out line , word and char spacing are not foreseen in GDI+.According to some websites, the MeasureString method does not work the way it should. (which I could use to manually change the X/Y positions etc.)Does anyone know of a component that will do the trick?And preferrably not one that will cost me hundreds of euros :)All I want to do is put some text on an image ...The only problem being is that line, word and char spacing are strict requirement.Seems easy, but I'm quite desperate so thank you for your early reply....

.NET ( Web, Form, PDA )
I heard people saying that when you create a Web App on .NET, you can just click on a button in VS.NET and it will change it to Windows Form App and PDA App. Is this true ? If yes, how can I do it ? Thank You I hope this is true so , i can good money out of it :) All what i know is they are a different things. Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com Well, I haven't heard of that "MAGIC BUTTON" ;) regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP Ohh ..Means there is no magic button ? Then how do ...

Web resources about - Spacing between lines - asp.net.web-forms

Sentence spacing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early American, English, and other European typesetters' style guides (also known as printers' rules ) specified spacing standards that were ...

Spacing Guild
jurvetson posted a photo: No photoshop here... I think they can fold space...

Blink-182's Tom DeLonge talks about space and UFOs - Spacing Out! Ep. 32 - YouTube
Tom DeLonge is a well-known and accomplished musician. But in addition to his impressive musical career, Tom has an impressive level of knowledge ...

Cottage Life, Spacing lead at CSME awards with four wins
Feature 1 Cottage Life and Spacing both picked up four awards at the Canadian Society of Magazine Editors awards in Toronto on June 4. Photo ...

Dyslexic kids read better with wider spacing of letters - People's Daily Online
Europeanresearcherssayreadingmaterialswithwiderspacingbetweentheletterscanhelpdyslexic

Kindle for iOS adds line spacing, multipage highlights, accessibility improvements, more
Line Spacing Amazon updated its Kindle iOS app today with a number of notable improvements. Included in version 3.8 of the app is the ability ...

Kindle For iOS Update Brings New Line Spacing Options
... with a slate of new features that should make any e-book reader happy. First up, version 3.8 of the app is highlighted by new line spacing ...

Thoughts and Concerns on Sibling Spacing: What's the Right Age Difference?
... bit closer, I think more like 2-1/2 years (correct me if I'm wrong, Kathy!) . I suppose my own experience has played a role in our child spacing ...

"I literally was spacing out because I’m in such a rage spiral about that guy."
"I was just looking at him looking at him and going into this rage [over] this idea that you would talk to a woman like that and accuse a woman ...

Dys app increases reading speed in dyslexics by altering letter spacing
Talk about applied science. Wrote Robert Lee Hotz in a June 4 Wall Street Journal story, "Children with dyslexia can read faster and more accurately ...