Solution for web forms that look just like paper forms ? User controls ? Adobe fillable forms ?

 I am looking at ways to web-enable a series of company forms that need to have the form itself look just like the paper version.  It would be great if I could use an image of the form itself as a background, and then draw the UI components on top of this.  Then there is the question of printing these forms complete with the data that was filled in.   What are some options for doing this kind of application ?  Im open to 3rd party solutions as well.  Our company currently has a desktop application which does this, but I want to come up with a web based solution.

 ideas appreciated

0
BitShift

If thats your requirement, I wouldn't even look into making a web form. I'd personally use a PDF form that can be submitted electronically. Adobe has ressources to do this. Thats by far the best way to automate a formerly "paper form" process.
0
shados

Web forms and mobile web forms

how to place a <form> in web form form
i placed a <form> in the web form, but i can't submit coz i neet to submit to another web site how can i do??? Mike Chan You cannot submit a <form> to another page if you have a RunAt="Server" in the form tag. Remove that RunAt="Server" and you can (though then you will need to use plain old HTML inside that form). What are you trying to do? Why do you need to post to another form?Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog COZ I NEED TO POST SOME INFORMATION TO ANOTHER WEB SITE IS THERE ANY OTHER SOLUTION?M...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Forms or No Forms
Hope this isn't a repeat.  I looked and didn't find anything. Say for example you had a web page with around 20 fields retrive and update to a database with differing datatypes.  Some fields will have some special controls (dropdowns, radios, buttons, etc) that interact with other parts of the page.  What is the best and/or most efficient code to make the page. Would you use a Formview bound to a standard ADO.net SQL connection and edit the templates. Use a Formview bound to an Object Data Source and edit within the templates. Or use an Object Data Source and bind the...

Web Form like Win Form
Hi, i need to open a browser window, but it should not be an Internet Explorer or Netscape Browser Window. Is it possible to create an own window like a WinForm for Desktop-Applications where I can define my own menu and so on? Snoopy.... Hi, Take a look @ : - WilsonDotNet's Windows Forms Control - Frameless Popup HTHK B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates....

Web resources about - Solution for web forms that look just like paper forms ? User controls ? Adobe fillable forms ? - asp.net.web-forms

Solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In chemistry , a solution is a homogeneous mixture composed of only one phase . In such a mixture, a solute is a substance dissolved in another ...

Olympic tournament a nightmare for clubs, but no easy solution at hand
Spare a thought this Christmas and New Year for Melbourne Victory coach Kevin Muscat and his Brisbane Roar counterpart John Aloisi. It is hardly ...

Why Canada's refugee plan falls well short of a real solution
Simply picking the cream of the crop from the world's swelling refugee population and bringing them to rich countries like Canada fails to deal ...

Audiodraft Offers A Custom-Made Solution For Advertising And Music Industry
Music represents a major part in the success of a commercial clip or a movie, and AudioDraft from Helsinki offers a tailored solution – no matter ...

Tuesday Evening Open Thread: Spoiler Solution
... and yet you’re considerate enough to avoid dropping spoilers on those of us who haven’t seen it yet. We appreciate it! But here’s a solution ...

Cuban migrants: Pope Francis urges quick solution
Pope Francis calls on Central American countries to show generosity in dealing with the plight of thousands of Cuban migrants stranded in the ...

Two must-have MacBook power solutions for up to 76% off
Nothing good last forever, and that includes your MacBook Air power adapter. That’s why we make sure to grab an extra whenever it’s on sale—like ...

Afghanistan: Another Broken Obama Promise; Taliban Poised to Retake Sangin; Money Trail Shows Billions ...
... offer only criticism without an alternative plan. I happen to have the very face-saving plan the president needs. Mish 5-Point Proposed Solution ...

UMass football is stalled and seeking solutions - The Boston Globe UMass football is stalled and seeking ...
After four years in FBS, UMass is struggling with a losing record, diminished attendance, and a revenue shortfall.

Donald Trump gloated about the Miss Universe mix-up, and offered an unusual solution
... (@realDonaldTrump) December 21, 2015 Trump's thoughts didn't end there. This morning he went on the "Today" show and offered an unusual solution ...