Set color using hex value instead of windows color?

Is there a way to set colors (in code) using hexidecimal values instead of windows colors:

For example:
UG1.Bands(0).RowAlternateStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Honeydew
Thanks!
0
traxon

Traxon,

UG1.Bands(0).RowAlternateStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#E3D5D5")

Hope that helps...

Many Thanks,

Danny Cooper

Aspose
0
TanisDLC
7/6/2004 10:47:33 PM
Excellent.  Works great.  Thank you very much.  =)
0
traxon

How to change the highlighted color of the selected item using user defined color instead of window system color
Thx, JJ You'd have to create your own "selection" system... you can use a rectangle object and change its visibility as needed to simulate a highlighted row, but you'd have to have (and use) your own versions of SelectRow() and its kin. "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:41205c89@forums-1-dub... > Thx, > JJ > > Why do your own selectRow()? If I'm not wrong, coding this is the visible property should work: "if(getRow()=selectedRow(),1,0)" hth, JMR > You'd have to create your own...

Use Hex Color Value as Background color in Gridview
Hello All,  What I'm doing is pulling a dataset which includes a background color field.  What I want to do is set the background color of that column to the value of the HEX value returned for that record.  What I'm getting is a can not convert to object error. I am using a boundfield control for the column I want to color.   Thanks in advanced.  D/New .NET Programmer I don't know exactly how the HEX color value is saved in your DB. Sth like this should work:int winColor = 0x009536DD; // HEX A, R, G, B GridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[0].Bac...

How do you set the color using hex value #6b8ec6 or the RGB
I want to set the DataGrid's header background color to #6b8ec6 but I could not find any method that allows me to do that on the following statements for example: dg.HeaderStyle.BackColor = Color.SteelBlue; dg.HeaderStyle.ForeColor = Color.White; This one comes close but not sure what to pass in. Color.FromArgb() 'Thanks for any help. Hi, You can use the ColorTranslator come with the System.Drawing class E.g. Label1.BackColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#F9DA00") Regards, I would do what Colt recommends. For ...

Generating Color 3d-Chart in VB.NEt using 2 giving colors and number of colors as argument
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can program a color-gradient value capturing function. My program will recieve 2 values as input ( StartColor and EndColor). The function will then return an array of 20 colors that exist between the two inputted colors. What I then intend to do with the values returned, is create an XML file and then using the gradient values to plot a 3d Chart or Graph. Does anyone have any idea how I can go about dealing with this? Can anyone help please?.NET Newbie...

Setting Colors Using System Color Definitions
I want to be able to assign color to an object in a script, based on the way the user has their system colors defined. I know that the function RGB will allow me to specify a color, however I want to set the color of a field during runtime to one of the system colors, for example to "buttonface". When designing a datawindow, one is allowed to use the system colors as choices. I am assuming that this can also be done programmatically. Is there anyone who has done this, and if so how? Thanks for your help, Julie BUTTONFACE = 78682240 WINDOW_BACKGROUND = 10874349...

How to set color dynamically using html color codes??
 Hi,I want to do something like this: theGridView.FooterStyle.BackColor="#333333" , but having trouble finding right way to do it.How can the "#333333" be converted to a Color type?Thanks!  like this   theGridView.FooterStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#333333")  Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/...

MessageDlg --- Color
Ladies / Gentlemen Is their a way to set the color of the MessageDlg? Mark Moss > {quote:title=Mark Moss wrote:}{quote} > Is their a way to set the color of the MessageDlg? Sure. Design your own form any way you'd like, and display it instead of using MessageDlg. See Dialogs.CreateMessageDialog for a way of doing that in code. If you don't want to do that, then no. MessageDlg is a system dialog, and therefore uses the system colors. Ken White wrote: > > {quote:title=Mark Moss wrote:}{quote} > > Is their a way to set the color of the Me...

set text color or background color in a gridview based on values
Is there a way to set font-clor or background-color of cells in a gridview? For example:  If the cell value is 0 : set font color/background-color to red, if value =10 set font-color/background-color to green?  Thanks                                                 A sample by using RowDataBound event. Add  OnRowDataBound="gv_RowDataBou...

Windows Color Settings in Web Applications
We are looking for a way to allow users to use their own Windows color settings and have them appear even though a server application shows datawindows in a different color. If the server has a JSP with a datawindow on it and the server's color settings set the Window background to green, the user connecting to the server will see a green datawindow regardless of how the user's Windows color settings are. If the user has the Window background color set to white, we want the user to see a white datawindow, not a green one. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you v...

Color Palette for user to select color at runtime on a web form
Hello friends Is is possible to pop up a color palette,on a button click for the user to select a color from the palette on a WEB FORM. It is possible on a windows forms, but currently i am looking for a WEB FORM based color palette. Let me know , if any one know the exact API. Sincerely Nihar There is no such buit in thing in asp.net, you will have to create your own browserbased colorpicker. Search in google will give you lot of third partycolor picker in asp.net some of them are free and some of then charge money but you can take idea and build your own.Jig...

how to set font color and bg color in a datagrid row using jscript
Hi there!, i just want to set font color and bg color in a datagrid row using jscript statically. Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,Myself You mean something like this?    protected void gridLoginHistory_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)    {        if (e.Row.RowType.Equals(DataControlRowType.DataRow))        {            e.Row.Cells[0].Text = "" + ((((GridView)sender).PageIndex * ((GridView)sender).PageSi...

Passing colors in the code behind using a hex value
hey guysI have a problem over here passing a hex value for a colorunfortunately i do not have the name of the color but have the Hex value(#E0E0E0)but when i try to pass this value in the code behind page , its givin me an error.For eg: Control.BackColor = "E0E0E0"Can some give me the solution.Thanks if we see the code we might be able to tell !!Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com Try TextBox1.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0x0E, 0x0E, 0x0E);I would suggest a better approach to development technique.Instead of setting a co...

Assigning the key on the keyboard with color value and after selecting the particular text Its background will be set to respective color
How to assign the key on the keyboard with color value and after selecting the particular text  Its background will be set to respective color on the webpage AFAIK it`s not possible.orzeh code less, think more!   Swati Jain:How to assign the key on the keyboard with color value and after selecting the particular text  Its background will be set to respective color on the webpage I really do not understand what you are trying to do. You want to highlight the text on the page that corresponds to a key that is pressed? Or you want to highlight a selection ...

Web resources about - Set color using hex value instead of windows color? - asp.net.web-forms

The Latest on Freddie Gray: Jury Selection in Officer Trial
The Latest: Jury selection in its 2nd day for officer's trial over death of Freddie Gray

OnePlus launches $20 sandstone iPhone case to ‘show Apple fans what they’re missing’
China-based Android smartphone maker OnePlus has announced something of a surprise today — it’s launching a case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone ...

Psy finally released a song post 'Gangnam Style' — here's why it took so long
Psy finally released a new song, and it's called "Daddy." It's the first single from his new album, which comes three full years after he rocked ...

‘Use the fork, Luke’ with these Star Wars eating utensils
Sure, you can claim you're all about Star Wars whether you're working, playing, sleeping, or even decorating your Christmas tree, but what about ...

Apple turns store logos red and promotes (RED) products for World AIDS Day
Apple is lending its usual support to World AIDS Day, turning its store logos red and promoting (PRODUCT)RED items on its homepage (below). The ...

Two PS4 Bundles Just $299.99 Each Starting December 6th
The holidays are right around the corner and I’m sure many of you are planning on finishing up your holiday shopping soon. If PlayStation 4 is ...

Toymaker VTech leaves thousands of photos of children and chat logs vulnerable to hacking
A hacker who infiltrated toymaker VTech's systems easily accessed thousands of pictures of children and chat logs between them and their parents ...

NBA News: Kevin Durant Defends Kobe Bryant
In the latest NBA news, Kevin Durant speaks out and defends Kobe Bryant against how the media has been portraying the legendary guard, according ...

Samsung appoints new mobile boss to replace J.K. Shin
Samsung Electronics has appointed D.J. Koh, head of mobile research and development, as the new chief of the company’s mobile communications ...