send web email from web form error help

Hi,
When send email with attachment from web form. I got an error message as below. What it is? Can someone help?

Server Error in '/dotNet' Application.
The transport lost its connection to the server.

0
xiuxian

Hi There,

Please check the following link
The transport failed to connect to the server
Hope this helps

Sunny NAGI
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

longhorn2005

web web web

Web forms and mobile web forms

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Error While Uploading image to my Web Folder Vie Web Form, Please Help
Hi i am getting this error when i am trying to upload image to my website folder, its showing this error System.IO.FileNotFoundException: F:\gotnet\ASP_NET Full Article Listing Creating Dynamic Data Entry User Interfaces_files\arrowLTR.gif at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement) at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename) at Af.AfnanSchool.InsertVB.Connection.SaveImage(String FileName, DateTime JoinDate, String StrPath) and also my asp.net validation is not working, but it was working fine on my local pc, please help thanks in advan...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - send web email from web form error help - asp.net.web-forms

Email - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients. Modern email operates across the Internet or other computer ...

Smartphone email notifications 'a toxic source of stress', psychologists say
The secret to happiness is to turn off notifications from your smartphone email app, according to a new study.

Emails show Takata employees joked about manipulating test data
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety Emails allegedly show Takata employees discussing manipulating airbag testing reports and attempting to ...

Facebook had to change its newsfeed because some people were using it like email
... news stories, and now auto-playing videos. A small subset of Facebook users, though, had been treating Facebook's newsfeed more like an email ...

8 quirky emails from Hillary Clinton's private server
The latest State Department release includes emails on limo ride flow charts, jury duty advice, and the "Texts from Hillary" viral photo

Report: Emails Show Takata Manipulated Data On Airbags
... inflators from Takata , at least one cited concerns that the company had “misrepresented or manipulated test data.” Recently unearthed emails ...

ANOTHER EMAIL FAIL: Hillary’s ‘Grassroots Engagement’ Director Flubs Spam Attempt
ANOTHER EMAIL FAIL: Hillary’s ‘Grassroots Engagement’ Director Flubs Spam Attempt

AP Exclusive: Emails show alumni, donors hit Illinois chancellor hard with sports gripes
... Wilson didn't understand the unhappiness of University of Illinois sports fans when she took over as interim chancellor in August, the emails ...

GeekWire Giveaway: Make this your year of less email with this robust filtering tool
I don’t know anyone who hasn’t been overwhelmed with emails, wasting time figuring out which messages are actually worth reading and responding ...

Newly Released Emails Reveal Coordination After Teen's Death
Newly released emails reveal coordination among Chicago officials after police killed teen