Send email from web form???

Hi there ..

Iam trying to send email using SmtpMail Component
but i get this error at runtime
"The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid"
here is the code
MailMessage myMailMessage = new MailMessage();
myMailMessage.From = "wafi_m@hotmail.com";
myMailMessage.To = "wafi_mohtaseb@yahoo.com";
myMailMessage.Subject = "User Name and Password";
myMailMessage.Body = "Your Username : wafi and <br> Password : wafi";
myMailMessage.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html;
SmtpMail.Send(myMailMessage);
any one can help???
Wafi Mohtaseb
0
wafi_m

try adding this SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "smtp";
0
jknack

Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box
I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately. Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now.... You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/da...

send web email from web form error help
Hi, When send email with attachment from web form. I got an error message as below. What it is? Can someone help? Server Error in '/dotNet' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The transport lost its connection to the server. Hi There, Please check the following link The transport failed to connect to the server Hope this helps Sunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor PerformanceDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Send email from web form??? - asp.net.web-forms

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

Thunder form wavers in face of blistering Heat
CHRIS Lynn went smash in the Big Bash splash as the Brisbane Heat chased down a massive total of 187 with three balls to spare to beat the Sydney ...

Boxing Day cyclone may form for far north Queensland
A tropical cyclone is likely to form in the Gulf of Carpentaria late on Boxing Day, the Bureau of Meteorology says.

South Africa vs England second cricket Test: Hashim Amla returns to form as England toil
Captain Hashim Amla emerged from a year of poor form with a dogged century to lead a South Africa fightback in the second Test against England ...

Ohio Removes Question About Driver's Licenses From Job Form
Ohio has removed the question asking job applicants if they have a driver's license from the state's online hiring system.

Illinois’ Attorney General Thinks All Forms Of Fantasy Sports Are Illegal Gambling
Another state launches a broadside against daily fantasy sports.

Fullscreen, GroupM Ink Deal to Form Influencer Marketing Program
For more brands to put money toward video deals with digital celebrities, or influencers, it needs to become easier for the brands to pick out ...

How An NBC News Producer Was Wooed By ‘The Extreme Form of a Con Man’
... at the center of it. Take some time to read Vanity Fair’s extraordinary tale of award-winning NBC News producer Benita Alexander and her former ...

Illinois' Attorney General Thinks All Forms Of Fantasy Sports Are Illegal Gambling
Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan delivered a giant lump of coal to the Daily Fantasy Sports industry on Wednesday as she declared that ...

WaPo columnist says: "Although Muhammad is not depicted, the idea of religion in some form as a villain ...
... for The Post's Book World." There's no detail to his idea that the character on the cover represents "the idea of religion in some form as a ...