Send email by using email set at google app (URGENT)

Hi there,

 Currently I facing a problem to send email out.

right now my customer email has been pointed to use google apps, then i trying to send email use it. but i am getting this message for port 587 "The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first." and "The operation has be timed out" for port 467.

I have enable the SSL, but I still getting the same result.

0
etws14

Just read this forum post for few possible chances.

http://www.userscape.com/helpdesk/index.php?pg=forums.posts&id=6490&pc=10

Thanks

TimeLive ASP.Net timesheet
---------------------------
ASP.Net Web Timesheet software with source code (Just US$ 300 for unlimited users)
0
LiveTecs

A problem to send email using Smtp
I have a proble to send an email from asp.net I do the following code to send an email: MailMessage mail=new MailMessage(); mail.From="test@server.com"; mail.To="myemailaddress@server.com"; mail.BodyFormat=MailFormat.Html; mail.Subject="testing..."; mail.Body="cool"; SmtpMail.SmtpServer="localhost"; SmtpMail.Send(mail); But I dont' receive an email when I use this method. Why is that? How can I send an email? Thanks in advance! check and see if.. -your client-side code has no errors -you imported the S...

Using ALTAS to Send Email (Email Form)
Hello all. I have yet to find anywhere an example on how one might use the underlying ATLAS API (not the fancy controls that come with it) to send a simple email from a simple webform. Can anyone point one out for me? Or maybe someone has an example tucked away somewhere that they might want to let out ino the public? Thanks,Andrew There is nothing special about sending e-mail with "Atlas". On the client you can use a link with the "mailto:" pseudo protocol, to fire up the default e-mail client. See mailto protocol for more information.On the server you can use the features in the Syste...

Sending email using web forms
My code worked last week it was actually in producting, then I changed the to email address which then crashed the page, so I changed the email back to what it was before and it still doesn't work. Here is my error, I don't understand what is wrong can someone please help The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport error code was 0x80040217. The server response was not available Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated...

Send Email from form using system.net.mail
Please see code behind below. This my message is being received by only with hard coded text of subject with no body.  How do I correct my syntax so that the information is passed from form fields to email message?  The form data is being inserted into the db and redirected to .aspx page.  Just need to get data from for fields to message.  -------------------------------------------- Imports System.Net.MailPartial Class apps_contactpage Inherits System.Web.UI.PageSub Send2Mail(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As FormViewInsertedEventArgs) 'create the mail...

How to send a url link through web email using C# -URGENT
I have "Email This to A Friend" on my web page, and I want to be able to send my url link to recepient. My problem is, if I put "www.mypage.com" on newMail.body then when recepient receives email from me, they couldn't click it and go to my pages directly... I tried to do like this: public void SendMail (object sender, EventArgs E) { MailMessage mailNew = new MailMessage(); mailNew.From = FromText.Text; mailNew.To = ToText.Text; mailNew.Subject = "Subject Of the Mail"; mailNew.Body = "<HTML><HEAD></HEAD&...

Can my domain/web hosting provider read my emails if I use Google Apps?
I have a personal domain registered with Godaddy and another company that host my domain website. On Goddaddy, I have nameserver records to point to my domain host. On my domain host, I setup MX records so I can use Google Apps for my email. This leads me to my question. If somene sends me an email, does it go to Godaddy first, then my domain host, then Google (Google Apps)? Does this mean that Godaddy and my domain host can read/copy my emails? I am trying to understand how nameservers and MX records work. Thanks. -Zak- zakm wrote: > If somene sends me ...

Creating Email Alias which would send email to select email accounts using HMC 4.0
Hello all,   I was wondering what is the best method of creating a email alias in exchange 2007. I tried using exchange 2007 console, but it seems the only way is to add the smtp address to each user. I did try a group, but it add's the default smtp address which I do not want there, and it complains when I try to remove it. I was wondering if there is a way from provision or exchange console....

send web email from web form error help
Hi, When send email with attachment from web form. I got an error message as below. What it is? Can someone help? Server Error in '/dotNet' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The transport lost its connection to the server. Hi There, Please check the following link The transport failed to connect to the server Hope this helps Sunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor PerformanceDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

Aspose.Email 1.1 Released!
Aspose.Email 1.1 Released! Version 1.1.0 Released on January 25 2005 ...

Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box
I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately. Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now.... You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/da...

Sending Email with Net.Mail (No Email, no error)
hi,i'm using the system.net.Mail namespace to send an email from my application. when i send, the application does not fire any exception, neither does it send the email to my account.below is the code i'm using  Dim mmailMessage As New Net.Mail.MailMessage Dim mFrom As New Net.Mail.MailAddress(mailFrom) mmailMessage.From = mFrom Dim ll As String = "myname@ourmail.com" mmailMessage.To.Add(ll) mmailMessage.Subject = "Talk Concerns" mmailMessage.Body = "Testing Concerns One Two" Dim ...

sending emails from email marketing web sites
Hi, I am trying to send an email to a colleague which contains an image. I created the email in the email marketing web site Vertical Response. In my office we all have Mozilla Thunderbird and everyone can recieve the email fine except him. I assume it has something to do with the setting he currently has on Mozilla but I can�t figure out how to fix it. Can you help? Regards carolyn carolyn wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to send an email to a colleague which contains an image. I > created the email in the email marketing web site Vertical Response. ...

Using Email Interface
Hi-- I recently set up a version of Bugzilla for my company (v 3.0.2) and I want to use the email interface so I can submit bugs via email. I know how to format an email in order to do this, but I don't know what email address to send it to. Where do I find this email address/how can I set it up? Thanks rmandal@gmail.com wrote: > Hi-- > > I recently set up a version of Bugzilla for my company (v 3.0.2) and I > want to use the email interface so I can submit bugs via email. I know > how to format an email in order to do this, but I don't know what &g...

Sending email from a web form
Hi, I have created a "forgotten password?" facility on my web application and would like to send users their passwords when they submit their email address: I am using asp.net(vb), using vs.net and sql server. However the code that I have written to send this email has errors and I dont know how to resolve it. Please help!!! I keep getting an error : Public member 'ExecuteScalar' on type 'Boolean' not found. I am new to asp.net and do not fully understand this error. Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load ...

Web resources about - Send email by using email set at google app (URGENT) - asp.net.web-forms