Secure FTP using .NET with C#

Is there a way to have a user click on a button on a web page and have the server use secure FTP to FTP a report or other file to a predetermined location.

Basically like this:
1)User clicks "Generate Report"
2).NET generates report and saves to a file on web server
3).NET uses secure FTP to send the report to a designated location.
I have steps 1 and 2 done.
Basically the user should not know that an FTP transfer is in progress - all they know is that they clicked generate report and tha the correct people will be getting the report.
mrichmond

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

Web resources about - Secure FTP using .NET with C# - asp.net.web-forms

Secure Digital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Secure Digital ( SD ) is a non-volatile memory card format for use in portable devices, such as mobile phones , digital cameras , GPS navigation ...

Facebook Recruiting Solution Work4 Labs Debuts Expanded Suite, Free Version; Secures Funding
Facebook recruiting solution Work4 Labs Wednesday announced an expanded suite of social recruiting products, a free version of its product targeted ...

SecuSUITE for Enterprise enables secure calling and messaging
... iOS and BlackBerry operating systems. By using the VoIP, software-based, cloud-hosted solution, employees will be able to conduct secure conversations ...

Obama: Americans are secure on eve of Thanksgiving - Videos - CBS News
As millions of Americans take to the roads and the skies to get to their Thanksgiving destinations, President Obama offered assurance they wouldn't ...

CLOUD COMPUTING VCE Taps Cisco ACI for New Vblock System, More Secure Data Centers
CIO Today CLOUD COMPUTING VCE Taps Cisco ACI for New Vblock System, More Secure Data Centers CIO Today The next evolution of VCE's Vblock ...

Iran Cracks Down On Encryption, Arresting Administrators Of Secure Messaging App
Iran arrested 20 administrators of a secure messaging app for spreading 'immoral content.'

Hypocrite Rubio abandoned immigration reform, saying ‘secure the border first.’ Hey, Marco: It is.
... for the undocumented—and then voted against it. Now, his presidential campaign’s website has a page on immigration with the title “Secure the ...

It's time to secure your Amazon account with two-factor authentication
Relying solely on passwords to secure important accounts may be outdated, but until they're gone for good your best alternative is locking things ...

Satya Nadella Tells Government Windows 10 'The Most Secure Operating System'
... at Microsoft Government Cloud Forum that it is combining expertise across Xbox, Windows and Azure to protect customers and make the most secure ...

Secure your Internet
Secure your Internet