Relevant performance counters when testing .net application

I am trying to test my asp.net web app and of course I would like to know what to look for in these tests! What are the relevant performance counters when testing asp.net application?

 I am currently using ANTS Load and Microsoft WAST.

mko

pkr

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Create .NET Web Forms Application in PB12
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am getting an error whenever I try to create a new Webform app. The attached JPG has the screen, and the error message where I get the error. I have tried both creating a brand new app target, and tried creating one from an existing app. The error was the same either way. Anyone seen this yet? Running on Windows XP SP3. Thanks, Mike ---=_forums-1-dub4beb17fe Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="pb screen.JP...

passing values to .net web form application
Hi Can any explain me abt how to pass values to my .NET web form application (designed using PB 11.1) from other web application? My intension is to redirect from a web application (ASP.NET to .net web form application) to my web application with user information. Thanks & Regards, Anbazhagan From the "Deploying Applications and Components to .NET" manual: >>> Starting an application with command line parameters If your application requires command line parameters, you can assign values to the PBCommandParm global property before you deploy the...

Converting a VS 2005 Web Application to a VS .NET 2003 Web Application
Well it seems that I am going against the stream here, but one of our clients wants the web application I wrote in Visual Studio 2005 to be deployed using Visual Studio .NET 2003. What's the best way to go about this without rewriting the whole dang thing? I would probably create a new 2003 project, copy all of your aspx and other files into it, attempt a build and see what happens.  If you didn't use a lot of the new controls (like membership, personalization, masterpages etc, then you will probably be ok with just minor changes.  If you did rely on a lot of the newer c...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

I can't open .net web application from VS.NET 2003
I try to open one .net based web application from VS.Net 2003 in my Windows 2K server, get following error message "Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1" and also tried to command line command aspnet_iisreg /i and aspnet_iisreg /r but didn't work. Could somebody give me some idea to solve this issue? Thanks a lot! Check if iis is installed and running if yes then uninstall .Net Frame work and install it again. I got same error few months ago and solved it by using above option. Arvind Malik First, I would see...

Web resources about - Relevant performance counters when testing .net application - asp.net.web-forms

Did Nicki Minaj Throw Shade at Jennifer Lopez for 'Anaconda' Performance at the AMAs?
When J.Lo broke out into a rendition of Nicki's hit, the 'Pinkprint' singer did not look impressed.

Avere Brings High Performance NAS to Microsoft Azure
As a result of the deal, Azure customers can now deploy thousands of Azure HPC instances on demand.

AMD’s new Radeon Crimson software crushes Catalyst, boosts performance
AMD has launched a complete overhaul of its driver stack today, with new performance boosting features, per-game overclocking, shader cache support, ...

American Music Awards 2015: Five Seconds Of Summer's 'Wall-Shaking' Performance One To Watch
The American Music Awards promises some big performances for its 2015 show, but only Five Seconds of Summer promises to "make the walls shake" ...

Latin Grammys gets political as Will Smith returns to stage in epic performance
Latin Grammys gets political as Will Smith returns to stage in epic performance

DOE Announces a High Performance Computing Fortran Compiler Agreement
... (NNSA) and its three national labs this week announced they have reached an agreement for an open-source Fortran front-end for Higher Performance ...

‘Dancing With The Stars’ Spoilers: Season 21 Finale Brings Final Performances, Who Will Take Home The ...
... 24 finale? Each of the final couples is expected to dance twice during Tuesday’s DWTS finale, but there will be a number of other performances ...

Audi Painted Their Top Performance Cars In Super '70s Soviet-Style Wonder
Imagine your dream 1970s Soviet vacation to the beach, and this would be your color palate: leaving your grey apartment block outside Bucharest ...

Here Are the Isolated Vocals From Adele's Legendary SNL Performance
There are few of us out there who watch Saturday Night Live solely for the show’s musical performances (unless it’s Ashlee Simpson ), but Adele’s ...