Problems Problems

Hi all,

Well i am trying to use visio files in my application... I have added the libraries which are required for .NET to embed visio files...

Bt it seems not to be working whenever i click files frm my .NET application bt it opens in Visio editor...

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas

Post Your Code for better understanding Your Problem.
- Hardik (Software Developer,Surat,India)

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you.
0
hardikpatel
11/7/2007 5:28:23 AM

Well actually i have no code.

I have created a visio drawing file (design file) in Visio editor bt  hw i use it in my .NET application

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas
11/7/2007 5:46:10 AM

Well can anybody help me out of this situation i'm stuck completely with now where to go,,,,,

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas
11/7/2007 6:54:05 AM

 Can some one solve my problem...

Its as if i am positng alone on my prob.... Zip it!

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas
11/7/2007 7:39:54 AM

Hai,

Hope these links helps u..Please go through them carefully...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/12/visio2003/default.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/erikaehrli/archive/2005/08/26/hostofficeinnet.aspx
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/hi-in/library/aa192480(office.11).aspx

Thanks and Regards
Amar
0
amar
11/7/2007 7:46:07 AM

Thanks for replying but it did not solve my prob....

May be i have to find the answer myself as i haven't got much of a response.....

So thanks all..................

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas
11/7/2007 8:19:46 AM
Well i got the answer........

Regards,
Srinivas Ramanujan

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!
0
aresssrinivas

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problem after problem...
I'm done doing this. I can't setup .TEXT and the developer has next to nothing on his help page. For the past month I've been trying to set this up on my server and I'm done with it. My server is running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000. I've never been able to run a remote query to SQL Server 2000. I've never been used to SQL 2000 and I've never liked it. I would like to use SQL 2005 if my server were capable, but that's not happening. Every query to the box is expecting SQL Server 2005 and just errors out. I don't know ho...

problems,problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problems,problems Comments: I once loved Firefox, lately it just plain sucks, the latest version 3.6 something will no longer me to listen to MLB.com or Glenn Beck. It is also way slower (even with W7 and new machine). It always seems to be downloading updates and wasting my time. Guess I'll see how Google Chrome works! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Problem with my problem?
Hi, folks. Three days ago, I posted that Sunbird was refusing to import the ICS file from the Firefox Calendar Extension. Nobody replied, so I can only assume that one of three situations exists: 1) The file is corrupt, and no one wants to give me the bad news; 2) This is a known problem with Sunbird, but no one knows the solution; 3) Everyone is hard at work 24/7 trying to figure out the solution to my problem (LOL). I've already discovered that I can copy and paste each event from the calendar extension to Sunbird one by one. Before I devote many hours of my life to th...

problem? what problem?
I just wanted to say is: Opensuse 11.2 gives many problems in comparison to other linux and possibly other previous opensuse. lol!lol!lol! I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to...MOVE IT! rotfl! -- batou ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Crack is bad for you, you should lay down the habit. -- *it*'s all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed, all in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need and more than ever, I hope to neve...

problems, problems
Name: gabriel sanchez Email: deliverezeatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problems, problems Comments: how can i set up google search box next to my address bar and keep it that way? When installing an app from a site it just disrupted my set up and mozilla does not offer direct support anywhere Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

.Net Web Services consume DCOM problem!!! big problem!!!
the senario is like that: PC1 got a Com+ application PC2 is Web Service that host the .net web services I export the Com+ application proxy and install into the PC2. I add reference in the Web services project then I code: <WebMethod()> Public Function GetCustomerWS() As String Dim objFDIP As New FDIPCOM.FDIPCOMServices() Dim strReturn As String objFDIP.GetAllCustomer(strReturn) Return strReturn End Function when I run the Web Services, and invoke it, it return nothing but: HTTP 500 Internal server error. ...

Problems with the .NET 2005 web form designer
In Visual Studio.NET 2003, building a web page was very similar to building a plain old form. In 2005, everything's changed. Every control gets shifted to the top left, I have to use panels and so on to separate things, and if I have to change something later it's an absolute nightmare. Am I really stuck with this, or is there some switch somewhere that will allow me to do things the way I'm used to?   Geoffrey Callaghan Try this.  Bring up an aspx page in design (not source) mode.  This will enable the Layout menu. Goto Layout->Position->Auto-Pos...

vs.net web forms wysiwyg resize row problem
I don't know if someone ever when throw this problem, but something weird is happening with the wysiwyg from web forms of .net, the problem is the following: sometimes when i'm selecting a control in the HTML mode it selects to resize the row by mistake, the resize mouse pointer appears and i click to drop the resize mode, but then i'm not allowed to go outside of the table that i resized the row even dropping the resize mode, i try to change to code mode, and it allows to go beond the table but when i get cack to HTML mode it doesm't i'm forced to restart the vs.net, this is quite anoyng...

GW7 And Russian
GW7 Rus on the Xp Proof SP2. GW Classic Quoting work from time to time !! : ( Only if i receive mail from other Gw7 client with ONLY ENGLISH TEXT - QUOTING (classic GW) work Ok when answer. If in the Body or Subj - Russian... Will be work or no Quoting - ..... may be yes ... may be no : (( ANy body have some problem ?? How resover ?? Serg -- please post an example of the problem. > please post an example of the problem. How post text WITH RUSSIAN in this forum ? Or post screen as BMP file ? Serg Maybe you can post the message source for a mail that ...

Web resources about - Problems Problems - asp.net.web-forms

Corporate Australia's real problem: ancient companies
Our biggest companies are pretty aged, compared to the dynamic corporate giants that power the world's biggest economy.

Report claims Samsung Galaxy S7 will fix the biggest problem with the Galaxy S6
... Samsung ditched microSD support on the Galaxy S6. Well according to a new report on Monday, Samsung will fix the bigger of those two problems ...

"So the product is being deliberately misused despite a specific warning label, and y'all are complaining ...
"Nobody was irreparably broken or even like stubbed their toe? BURN BUNCH EMS DOWN. Bomb this company back to the stone age before the hair of ...

Acampora on problems in the market
Master technician Ralph Acampora says he has some doubts about this "fractured" market.

Here’s Obama’s Other Syrian Problem
'There was one occasion where he invited us up to Lake Geneva with his family'

New York's anti-terror reporting app could easily cause problems
New York state is understandably more anxious than ever about terrorist threats, and it's hoping that some mobile technology will bolster its ...

Dell laptops may have a Lenovo Superfish-size security problem
New data suggests that Dell, like Lenovo, may have been shipping compromised systems for the past few months. Research on the size and scope ...

Can Los Angeles Solve Its Traffic Problem By Building More Roads?
The Reason Foundation publishes a Los Angeles transportation plan that embraces reality over dogma.

Icy roads causing problems for Thanksgiving travelers around Colorado Springs
Dress warm this holiday, temperatures Thursday are predicted to be colder...