post not posted by admin

i submitted a post about three hours ago and it was not posted anywhere.

subject was something like "response.redirect not working."

just wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked.

0
steppppo

 i just saw it posted. thank you.

0
steppppo

My posts not being posted?
Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my posts have appeared...... On 12-08-08 1:47 PM, Gordon wrote: > Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my > posts have appeared...... This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam score, so it held them for moderator approval. -- Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca> Mailing list/Newsgroup moderator On 09/08/12 04:31, Chris Ilias wrote: > This group is moderated, so t...

Posting to Web Form with DropDownList from another form
I have a page with a drop down list that displays data on post back from the drop down list selected index change event. (call this form1) I need the ability to post to this page from another form (call this form2). there are about 6 options in form1. form2 will contain only 2 of these options displayed as simple hyperlinks. when the user clicks these links from form2 it needs to simply force a post back with that value from form2. id like to do this without javascript and id like to use the drop down list server control. anyone have a quick simple way to accomplish this? than...

posting web forms
Is there a a way to simulate posting of HTML forms from within PB application? Can you provide some sample resources? Thanks in advance! On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:18:29 -0400, "Pravin Dalvi" <pravin@infinixcorp.com> wrote: Take a look at the PostURL function from the on-line help. This may be what you are looking for. HTH Jon Credit[TeamSybase] DONT_SPAM_ME_JCredit@Sprynet.com http://jcredit.home.sprynet.com >Is there a a way to simulate posting of HTML forms from within PB >application? > >Can you provide some sample resources? > >...

Posting Web Form.
Hi all, I had just started my web development and I have a question to ask. In a web form, I capture data and then press submit button to insert the data into the database. After creating the first record if I click on the refresh button (IE) the form will post again and create a new record in the database using the earlier details stored. How to disallow the userr from posting the same information twice at the form level.JoeBoy Hi, you could set a boolean value which defaults to false as an instance member of your page. For all your textboxes add the textchanged eventhandler where ...

Post form with data to a external site (.net 1.1 vb.net)
Hi I have now been googling for hours and I can not find a answer. :-( I am programming a e-shop (.net 1.1) and what I want to achive is: Customer fillout form, clicks on the Pay button then should the following thing happen: 1. Form date is saved to the database ( normal vb.net code ) 2. The data that should be posted to the external form is create from the saved data   ( normal vb.net code ) 2. A post is done to an external site with created data as "post" data and then user is redirected to this site. Thanks   Christian   Use the System.Net.HttpWebRequest...

Post form with data to a external site (.net 1.1 vb.net) #2
Hi There I am programming a e-shop (.net 1.1) and what I want to achive is: Customer fill out form, clicks on the Pay button then should the following thing happen: Problem is that I need to do a "Clean post" like if the user would have pressed the submit buttom on a normal HTML page I don't need the result in the ASP application, the external site will take over from there. The syntax are ASP.net local application : form data is save in a local db ASP.net local application : A POST string is created ( I could create a FORM in real html but then the use has to press twice) The ...

Truncated Web Form Posts
Hi everyone, I'm using VS.NET, Framework 1.1, Windows 2000 Server, IIS 5, all the latest patches are installed. I'm having this wierd random problem, that I cannot reproduce but it happens fairly often: - my Request.Form collection is truncated in some posts (again I dont know why or how to reproduce it). - I know this b/c some data fields are missing, creating errors in server-side; then I programmed a function to ask for last field that always has to have some value, and email me the Request.Form.ToString() string; and I see things ending like: &cboCCcountryID_lstList= (...

Post form to a Web service
Hi folks, It's really just a question with regards to whats the best way to do the above? I have a form which consists of mainly textboxes and all i want to do is post this form data to a webservice residing on our web server. This webservice will then take this data add it to the webserver database then send back a response. Is there any examples out there and what method should i be using to do this and any security problems i should be aware of?  Appreciate any help Thanks Please Help!!!...

Web Post... Request.form
Hi guys, I am working on a windows service which has to simulate as if the data posted is coming from a webpage. The remote page is a classic ASP page, which is reading the data as request.form.. Any suggestions ?? I am currently using httpwebrequest.. which seems to be not doing what I want to achieve. Thanks heaps..Sunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor PerformanceDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. Hi everyone, Never mind.. I solved my problem it was due to SSL Cheers!Sunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor Perform...

How to post static HTML form post to aspx page?
I need help to create two pages. Page 1 is a standard HTML web page with a form which contains 1 hidden field with a numeric value and 3 buttons with a numeric value as well with a button to post data. Ex: Price = $15.00 and Qty = 1, 2 or 3 units on HTML page. Page 2 needs to be a standard aspx page which receives posted data from Page 1 via a Request.Form. Aspx page will show in label fields both the price and qty values. I look forward to any comments and coding examples. Sounds like you are asking for the solution to your homework :-)Remy BlaettlerChief of the SystemSupertext AG Hi, ...

validation on post a web form
Hi, all usually ASP.net will warn us if a user post strange characters for example put this tag <script> on a textarea (textbox in ASP.net term). To shut down this alarm we put new directive on ASPX page (validate=false). This facility is useful but I was forced to turn it off  because I am using FCKeditor (some kind of <textarea> replacement like CuteEditor) because Asp.net generate warning even a user only post tag "<p>" (in my opinion this tag is safe and cannot be used for hacking). But this method seriously put hardwork on me (because must to vali...

How to Post Web Form to another Page
Hi, It seems I have problem in posting a webform to another page. On the sending Page:   1. TxtUser 2. TxtUserEmail 3. DropdownBox : DDage   (Age group) I have a button with code as follow: When the button is clicked: response.redirect("GetData.aspx")     on the receiving Page(GetData.aspx) , the code is as follows: Dim StrUser = Request.form('TxtUser") Dim StrEmail = request.form('TxtUserEmail") Dim Str_Age = Request.("DDage")   The problem : I can not get any data out at all . What I need to do on the sending page ?  add ac...

Web form debugging
Hi, This is SOS call, since I have no idea what happend, but my web page is not working any more though I didn't change a thing. I have a web page, containing datagrid, dataset, and listbox. The user chooses an item from the listbox, push the button, and get the relevant records in the datagrid.  I added another feature: "quick search" containing textbox and another button, and when the user type something in the textbox and push the button, the datagrid being populated from the new search algorithm instead of the listbox. Every thing was working perfect, till I changed something, a...

Web resources about - post not posted by admin - asp.net.web-forms

Facebook Social Recruiting Solution Work4 Labs Tops 6M Jobs Posted
Facebook social recruiting solution Work4 Labs reached a milestone Friday, topping 6 million jobs posted on the social network by more than 20,000 ...

One of Mike's many followers posted this... - Friends Of Mike Patterson - Facebook
One of Mike's many followers posted this to our page earlier today. It is worth every second of the 4:28 it takes to listen. Mike Patterson has ...

Facebook module highlights popular links posted by news sources users Like
Some Facebook users are seeing a “Most Shared On” module in News Feed that highlights popular links from news sources they Like. The module, ...

High resolution scan of Gutenberg Bible posted on-line
The Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford and the Vatican Library have joined together to digitize their collection of ancient texts. ...

Posted on the App Store on iTunes
Get Posted on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Justin Timberlake - My Love (Acoustic) *Chords Posted* - YouTube
I learned this song a while ago from acoustic8824's post, but I've been too busy to record new stuff... until now! hahah.. hope you enjoy!! =J ...

'Parasite' porn sites stealing images and videos posted by teens
Young people warned they are likely to lose control of sexually explicit material once they have posted it online.

ASIO terror case texts posted on Facebook
ASIO terror case texts posted on Facebook