Post form with data to a external site (.net 1.1 vb.net) #2

Hi There

I am programming a e-shop (.net 1.1) and what I want to achive is:

Customer fill out form, clicks on the Pay button then should the following thing happen:

Problem is that I need to do a "Clean post" like if the user would have pressed the submit buttom on a normal HTML page

I don't need the result in the ASP application, the external site will take over from there.

The syntax are

  1. ASP.net local application : form data is save in a local db
  2. ASP.net local application : A POST string is created ( I could create a FORM in real html but then the use has to press twice)
  3. The ASP.net application post the data to the new site and leaves the current application to the new site like a normal submit would have done.
  4. What I would like top create is something like this

    Class Submitform

     Public formname as string

       Public function post

    ' Code goes here to post the data and leave the current site

       End function

       Property Add(Key, Value)

       'Add the key and vlaues

       End property

    I have tried this http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2004/Sept/ASP.NetPostURL.asp

    but it does not work

    Thanks

    Christian

0
ccrccrdk

Post form with data to a external site (.net 1.1 vb.net)
Hi I have now been googling for hours and I can not find a answer. :-( I am programming a e-shop (.net 1.1) and what I want to achive is: Customer fillout form, clicks on the Pay button then should the following thing happen: 1. Form date is saved to the database ( normal vb.net code ) 2. The data that should be posted to the external form is create from the saved data   ( normal vb.net code ) 2. A post is done to an external site with created data as "post" data and then user is redirected to this site. Thanks   Christian   Use the System.Net.HttpWebRequest...

HELP Running a web-site with .NET 2.0 and NET 1.1
Hi evreybody,  I have a HUGE problem. I running a website that I have just created with ASP .NET 2.0 technology, well within my web site there is an web application that needs to run under V1.1. I'm using IIS 6.0 and I was wondering to see if anybody can help me run my new site, and run that web app at the same time. Basically is two sites within one web directory, the way you acces both sites is by the same link, just one is ROOT/default aspx (V2.0) and the other is Root/webapp/default.aspx (v1.1) can anybody help me... :( THANK you you will have to define them as two separate w...

Can a .NET 1.1 page execute in a .NET 2.0 web site?
I've got a ASP.NET 1.1 web site to which I would like to add some ASP.NET 2.0 web pages. Could I just change the web site to point to the 2.0 .NET version and still have the .NET 1.1 web pages work so that both versions are in the same web site? Have you some of you approached this? Thanks. The official answer is maybe It's not officially supported, but most ASP.NET 1.1 pages will run fine under ASP.NET 2.0.  Officially you should run the upgrade wizard on your 1.1 pages. This is a  pretty good blog entry.      JamesMy Blog: http://www.wintersfamily.plus.c...

.NET 1.1 and .NET 2 Perceives DB data differently
I'm hoping someone can help me out - at least by pointing me to who I can ask, if not answering the question directly. I have some encrypted values in a SQL Server 2000 database that I unencrypt and use in a website that I just converted from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2. The data is pulled from the database using standard ADO with no changes between the .NET 1.1 version and the .NET 2 version - yet for some data entries, when the identical value is pulled by the .NET 2 code it is changed or shorted. For example:  1.1 code traces out a value pulled from the db as: ᒪ࢖淨琳d搈把���媑쬹࡝䜻ꖉ�...

Making a .NET 1.1 Web Project .NET 2.0 enabled
We were able to use such things as  below in the InstantASP forum source code.  I'm trying to do the same with Presstopia but it errors out when putting the below in their web.config. <machineKey validationKey="..." decryptionKey="..." validation="SHA1" decryption="3DES" />So what did InstantASP have to do to make their 1.1 code able to use machinekey then if it's not a .NET 2.0 application?  I want to do the same for Presstopia.   I figure there are general things you can do to allow a 1.1 app to make it able to ...

Sharing cookie between .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 web app
I have two servers A and B.  A hosts .NET 1.1 web apps, while B hosts .NET 2.0 web apps.  I have a common login page written in .NET 2.0 (thus it's on server B).  In order to share the cookie, I set the machine key attributes (validation and encryption) of all apps to the same keys, and set all .NET 2.0 web apps to use decryption="3DES".  But for some reasons, my .NET 1.1 still cannot read the cookie generated by the .NET 2.0 login page.  Anyone has similar problem before?  Am I missing anything? Thanks. WenWen I am afraid you can only share t...

having .net 1.1 and .net 2.0
Was just wondering if you someone could tell me the ramifications of the following:  I have .net 2.0 but did not uninstally .net 1.1, i have visual studio 2003, and visual web developer installed on the computer as well as sql server 2000.  my question is whether that is a problem having the two runtimes installed at the same time?  i did this because i wanted to use VWD but keep vs 2003 in case i needed to do any development for work....any comments are appreciated.  --jpIf my post is helpful please mark as answerRegards -- jp(http://www.rzrsolutions.com/rzrWeb20/...

.net 2.0 to .net 1.1
Hello , This is shrirang. Currently i am working .net2.0 web application. but the same application is runing on production in .net 1.1 freamwork . we are not using any new feature of 2.0 in our application . can i run build of 2.0 on 1.1 freamwork . if yes can you  please tell me necessary steps to achive it .     Thanks in advance for your kind help     Regards Shrirang i think it is not possible to run the 2.0 application in 1.1 , so try to change to the frame work in the production server . ThanksRaja Ragothaman Hi Shrirang, Please contact web adm...

.Net 2 and .Net 1.1 on same IIS
Hi - is there a step by step guide for this anywhere?(IIS6 - windows web server edition)I installed .net 2, and created a new virtual directory - uploaded my .net2 web files, and it didn't run.I changed the framework to .net2 in IIS, then I got server unavailable when trying to run my existing 1.1 apps.I setup a new application pool, and derived it from the DefaultPool already being used by .net1.1, and change my net 2 app to use the new application pool.When I tried to 'start' the site, it advised the port 80 was already in use by another web site.I think I know where to change port 80 - bu...

.NET 1.1 conflicting with .NET 2
I have a new server Windows 2003, and one of the web apps it is hosting fails from time to time.  Checking the logs, the message talks about a conflict between .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.   It was my understanding that you could be running both ASP.NET 1 and ASP.NET 2 on the same box, with the pull-down selector to choose between them   Am I missing something here? thankscheersMatthewPerformance Outlook Each asp.net application runs in an Application Pool.Each Application Pool can only host one version of  ASP.NET at a time, so the first app to start sets the version...

Web resources about - Post form with data to a external site (.net 1.1 vb.net) #2 - asp.net.web-forms

Externals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All of the Externals were originally portrayed as immortal and important, playing an extremely major role in the future and Apocalypse 's rise ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets - AdelaideNow Search Search
THE Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances where ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets
The Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances, where ...

Vatican orders external audit of assets
THE Vatican has ordered the first external audit of its assets as part of a drive by Pope Francis to bring transparency to its finances where ...

Sad decline of West Indies cricket can't be arrested without external help
The great West Indian cricket dynasty of the mid-1970s to the mid-1990s produced some of the finest cricketers of the 20th century.

Russian plane crash: 'External' factors to blame for downing of jet over Sinai, airline Kogalymavia says ...
Russian airline Kogalymavia says external factors are to blame in the downing of one of its aircraft over Egypt.

Apple doubles external TestFlight testers to 2,000 users, beta periods to 60 days
... betas and new Tech Talks today, Apple has more developer news to share today. Starting today, TestFlight will now support up to 2,000 external ...

Review: Mophie Juice Pack Reserve for iPhone 6/6s & Power Reserve 1X external battery
Battery maker Mophie's latest portable charging accessories are compact, convenient and durable, making them an easy recommendation for anyone ...

Sinai plane crash: 'External influence' caused crash
The Russian airline Kogalymavia blames "external influence" for Saturday's deadly Sinai plane crash which killed 224 people.

CleanMyDrive 2 for Mac makes cleaning external drives as easy as one click
... OS X 10.10 or later. It’s a free tool designed to help users monitor their hard drives and quickly clean unspecified junk files from external ...