Possible to turn off explorer scroll bar but allow div scroll bar?

I was just trying to find out if I can disble the vertical scroll bar for the pages but allow vertical scroll bars for a DIV?
Best Regards,
~Chris
0
MrMuscle

In other words disable IE scroll bars but allow DIV scroll bars?

I keep running into problems with controls creating useless scroll space in explorer to display nothing.

Best Regards,
~Chris
0
MrMuscle
10/13/2006 6:56:20 PM

Unfortunately a DIV does not use % on the height similiar to width of a page.

Would be nice for handling varying screen resolutions.

Best Regards,
~Chris
0
MrMuscle