Performance Monitoring

I need an off the shelf simply product that allows me to  do basic performance monitoring of my website and database.  I realize I can setup up performance counters but I would like a simple product that will do that for me.  I am especially interested in SQL Server / ADO.NET monitoring -- memory use, number of connections  open, etc.

 Suggestions?

Jay

0
EJLindsay

I am looking for the same thing, so I am going to attach myself to this thread. Thanks.

jcrabtreesla

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

.net performance monitor
When I go into the windows performance monitor, I see the asp.net and asp.net application along with regular asp as items that can be monitored. The regular asp works fine and shows results, but both the .net and the .net applications show all counters as 0 and the .net applications running are not listed. I have 2 windows 2003 servers and the performance data and applications are listed on one and not the other. The only difference is that the one that isn't working is part of a domain as a controller and was upgraded to 2003. I've tried uninstalling iis and reinstalling and that had no eff...

web form performance
Hi, My biggest problem is page performance.my search page have 4 user control and one drop down with four value for drop down one value load one user control and after click search button result show on the same page.i use <div> base design.but when i click on search button page performance is very slow i mean loading speed.how can i find the reason behind thisThanks Sachin Kulshreshtha  Have you checked the trace data for the page?Tal GiladiSoftware engineerwww.talgiladi.net Page perfomance is based on several things. But I think your problem is loding data from database. Pl...

Include web form inside web form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web resources about - Performance Monitoring - asp.net.web-forms

2017 Ford Fusion Sport brings fresh face and turbo performance
Filed under: 2016 Detroit Auto Show , Ford , Sedan , Performance Ford brings extra performance to the 2017 Fusion by adding the turbocharged ...

"I agree that Sylvester Stallone gave a hearty, worldly-wise performance as the aged Rocky Balboa..." ...
"... and thought that he’d be one of the few intersections between my own year-end picks and the nominations. But the Academy’s choice of no ...

WaPo: Trump/Cruz Commanding Performances in Debate Make It a Two-Horse Race
WaPo: Trump/Cruz Commanding Performances in Debate Make It a Two-Horse Race

Mainstream publishers are turning performance-based marketing into a 'fine art'— here's how
... affiliate marketing with the selling of diet pills, teeth whiteners, and other controversial products. Although this darker side to performance-based ...

Performance of David Bowie musical becomes a memorial
Tuesday night's performance was the first time since Bowie's death on Monday that the show went on

Alan Rickman: Best Movie Performances - Collider
We run down our list of Alan Rickman's best performances, which includes his phenomenal work in the Harry Potter series and more.

Watch 'HIMYM' Actress Cristin Milioti Cover David Bowie's 'Changes' in Off-Broadway Performance
The actress performs a powerful version the late singer's hit song in the Bowie-inspired play, 'Lazarus.'

How Important Is Site Performance For Traffic And Conversions?
When it comes to on-site factors for SEO, content marketing, and other inbound strategies, most people pay attention to structural elements and ...