parent web page --child web page

Dear Developers ,

how to get values child web page values to parent web page ?
For the example , I have parent Employee Address. and child Page have employee personal address.. when i access the Parent page , there is no employee address means ..child page
pop rises , after complete child page then only , i can access the parent page.. how to i do ..
Thanking u
raja

Thanks,
Regards,
Raja
msrasa@yahoo.com
0
msraja

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

web web web

Sorting a datagrid causes the Web page to lose contact with its parent Web page
This doesn't make sense to me at all. I have a VB.Net program that I am converting to ASP.Net in the 1.1 framework.  The user goes from the start window A to window B then to window C without any problems.  In window C they can select from a number of reports to be generated, which are displayed in windows D through J.  If, for example, they produce the report that is displayed in window D, this is a datagrid of approximately 25 columns and they are defined as sortable (hyperlinks).  If the user clicks on any column header one or more times to resort the grid by that col...

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site
Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site? I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset. Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks Patrick     With screen scraping 4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NEThttp://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070601-1.shtmlThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you. This information was a great help!!! Thanks again Patrick...

Encrypt web application/ web site (all web pages)
Hello, I want to encrypt (secure) the whole web site when it is deployed on a remote server. Is there a way in ASP.NET 2.0 / IIS / 3rd party tool to encrypt all web pages that will render it useless for a competitor if they get it?I did look up this forum and google and did not find anything (though I will keep looking). Please respond if you know anything about it. Thanks,vp Please click "Mark as Answer" if you think this post answers your question Yes and no.  First, you can't encrypt web pages.  Those are HTML and displayed in the client's brow...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

Modify few web page with Ajax compatible web page
Dear Friends I have already completed my C# web project and now I have decided that few of the pages needs to be redesign with AJAX to minimise page flickering. Now the point is I was using C# vs2005 and yesterday have installed AJAX part with vs2005 platform. Hope there will be no isses for modifying few pages with Ajax compatible pages from existing web project. Hope there is no need to create a fresh web project with asp.net AJAX enabled web site. Please confirm and thanx again Samir Hi, you obviously didn't choose the AJAX template to start your project with ...

How to store in a web page dynamic data in a web Page ?
Hi,I have 1 ListBox containing :1 ~ MACHINE A ~ 0 ~ 23 ~ R2 ~ MACHINE B ~ 4 ~ 477 ~ R3 ~ MACHINE C ~ 2 ~ 78~ R4 ~ MACHINE D ~ 9 ~ 76~ TI should have :1 ~ MACHINE A2 ~ MACHINE B3 ~ MACHINE C4 ~ MACHINE DThis ListBox is populated by a DataBase => So the line numbers isn't known for advance.How to store in ASP.NET these values (0, 23, 4, ...) ? I need these values into the web page because I need them for JavaScrip functions. Do List like HiddenFields exist ?Thanks for your tips.David. i am bit confused by your question.. can you explain it once more"Mark as ...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

Web resources about - parent web page --child web page - asp.net.web-forms

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many social issues that affect children, such as childhood education , bullying , child poverty , dysfunctional families and in developing ...

Texan grandmother gives birth to daughter's child in surrogate pregnancy
... has successfully given birth to her granddaughter in an act of surrogacy for her 33-year-old daughter, after she was unable to carry a child ...

Devout Christian Brenton Honeyman gets suspended jail sentence for child porn possession
Publicly, Brenton Honeyman was a devout Christian and science advocate.

000 hoax calls: Child claims entire family has been shot
“MY entire family has been shot and I’m hiding from a gunman.”

Qantas flight home like child abuse, say New Zealand couple
A New Zealand couple have likened their experience on a Qantas flight to child abuse, after departure delays and problems with the airline's ...

Apple COO Jeff Williams says company takes heat on child labor because it goes out looking for it
... syndicated show Conversations on Health Care , Apple COO Jeff Williams said that the reason Apple has come under attack for the use of child ...

Apple COO: 'No company wants to talk about child labor... We shine a light on it'
... decided that workers rights are human rights and we do a lot of work to make sure workers are protected. No company wants to talk about child ...

Costars Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys are expecting their first child together
Keri Russell’s first marriage fell apart in 2013 under a cloud of suspicion that she had gotten too close to her costar in The Americans , Matthew ...

Parents Of Child With Cerebral Palsy Say IKEA Wouldn’t Allow Him In Play Area
... doesn’t really address what happened in this case: IKEA wants to make shopping fun and safe for the many people; and this includes the children’s ...

Apple COO Jeff Williams talks child labor, improving healthcare
With innovations like HealthKit and ResearchKit, Apple has been making big strides into healthcare in the past couple of years. In a new interview ...