Page is not getting refreshed but my datagrid is getting refreshed how to refresh the page

Hi EveryOne,

Im getting a problem here that my datgrid is getting refreshed for every Updation ,Edit,Cancel commands but the page is not getting refreshed so anybody can help me how a page gets refreshed in a button click in C# of Asp.Net.

Thanx in Advance Rutts

Ratnakar Choudry,

c.ratnakar@gmail.com,

Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah...

When you do an update on the DataGrid, for sure a postback happens! So how is it that the DataGrid is refreshed and not the whole Page? Explain more please!

Regards

Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal
12/14/2006 7:46:34 AM
Yes it is PostBack function but im displaying errors while filling the Dataset in alinkbuttons which are been produced randomly so wat is happening here is if any value is entered correctly in thae datagrid according to my conditions the the linkbutton should disapper but it is happening when anyof other linkbutton are to be clicked then only these linkbuttons are getting refreshed so i need help from the other end how to refreesh the apge in tha button click so that the linkbuttons can agian be refreshed agin so thats the reason i need to help how to refresh a page on buttonclick any help would be most appreciateable,                                                                                                                                                                             Thanx in advance Rutts.
Ratnakar Choudry,

c.ratnakar@gmail.com,

Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah...
This is how im writing the code, then how to call that function linkcheck(); after my Update or Edit or Cancel command so can any One Suggest me how to do this
{
if(!Page.IsPostBack)
{
binddata();
}
linkcheck();
}
Ratnakar Choudry,

c.ratnakar@gmail.com,

Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah...
Hey My problem has been solved Sory to Disturb u ppl.
Ratnakar Choudry,

c.ratnakar@gmail.com,

Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah...

auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh
Name: John J. Gilroy Email: jjgilroyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh Comments: Using Yahoo scoreboards as an example, before the last upgrade, Firefox would refresh a page and return you to the location of the page you were at before the refresh. Now it does not. Is this a browser thing or a page thing?? because it thought it was cool that Firefox was the only browser that did that. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/2007030...

how to get a web page to refresh once?
We have a web app that includes a TreeView control which gets its info from a web service.  The TreeView may appear on many web pages or tabs.  A change to the TreeView will propogate to another page if it is refreshed; but we want a page to refresh only when a person selects that tab or window.  Including window.onfocus in some javascript refreshes repeatedly.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help. Use click eventEverything is possible! Thank you for your reply.   We did try that.  Selecting a window or t...

I do not want to refresh page to get latest data on it.Whenever I call my web page it must return latest data on it? How can I do that?
When I call my application web page it gets last executed page not actual page. I have to refresh page to obtain actual data on the page. I want actual data without refreshing.Whenever I call my application's web page it must bring me latest data on it. How can I do that? Thanks You can use ajax which will send an asynchronous request to the server and refresh partial page content. for more about ajax check below link www.asp.net/ajax HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page
Hi, I am creating website.In that web site i am using ajax with master page. i have menu button in master page. When i click a menu item ,it will redirect to another page. How can i refresh only content page when i click the menu item( i tried updatepanel placing in master page ,but it is not working). Please ANy body help me, Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam you may get some help at ASP.NET AJAX > The UpdatePanel Control > Using the UpdatePanel Control with Master Pages Thanx, [KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP"I would love to change the world, but they won’...

Refreshing page and datagrid paging
I am using a datagrid control with paging in my web application. I need to provide a link button on that page to refresh the page. If I use System.Redirect() on the event of link button click, the page would be refreshed to the 1st page of the datagrid. In the case the user is currently on page 'n' of the datagrid, on clicking the 'Refresh' link button he would not see the refeshed content of page 'n' - instead he would be redirected to page 1. Anyways suggestions so that I can modify the link button click event handler to get the desired functionality. Best Wishes, -Aayush Do you...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page #2
I am developing a website using ajax+Masterpage concept .In my master page ,i have menu controls .The problem is when i click a menu control i want refresh only content page,not total page. So many people said you cant do it.But one day i saw a website  i.e http://www.codegod.de/WebAppCodeGod/Main.aspx How it is possible friends, Please tell me . Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam Putting your content inside an iframe is probably the best way to do that.  Overusing the UpdatePanel for site navigation (as in that example you linked) is generally a mess to work with and ma...

Web Datawindow pages keep getting refreshed.
When we load a web page which contains a web datawindow it appears to refresh (redraw) it a couple of times before it completes. Any suggestions? Thanks, Nancy Is this possibly IE4? Carson ___________________________________________________________ Carson Hager Team Sybase Cynergy Systems, Inc. Sybase Enterprise Application Studio Consulting and Training http://www.cynergysystems.com "Nancy" <nancyc@gte.net> wrote in message news:ocgZUPgkAHA.53@forums.sybase.com... > When we load a web page which contains a web datawindow it appears t...

Refresh to get pages
Name: David Email: chubbybonattpgdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Refresh to get pages Comments: I want to know why I have to hit refresh a couple of times to access certain websites. One website in particular, www.wwos.com.au I have to refresh at least 2 or 3 times just to get where I want to. It is only a sports site with very little graphics that displays sports scores. Also I am experiencing a lot of Firefox failures. This is very fustrating. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gec...

refreshing the page for refreshing the counter
i have a datalist in which there is a link button download and there is a label download count . when the user clicks on the download button i called the itemcommand property which increments the download count in the database and at the end it called the response.redirect to be redirected to the download ( a open, save , cancel popups open here for downloading the file). now the problem is that i cannot able to update the counter as a user clicks on the download (i tried to update the datalist but that is also not working). their must be an automatic updation of the...

Gridview Refresh or Page refresh
Hello I have a Gridview with user information i am writing the code to change the color when the checkbox is clicked.. Same like if you see or Gmail(Inbox items) but here what happing is when i click one row the whole page is refreshing back..I dont wnat to refresh the whole page.. Just the page should be constant and I need to change the Color of the row.. how it is possible any ideas.protected void Checkbox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e) { CheckBox chk = (CheckBox)sender;GridViewRow gvr = (GridViewRow)chk.NamingContainer;if (chk.Checked) {gvr.BackColor = System.Drawing...

How to refresh the TabContainer only and not refresh the page?
Hey all, What I want to do is to refresh the TabContainer only and not refresh the page.Just like what the original ajax does. I tried everything I could find,but unfortunately all of that can't do the effect I want. Place the TabContainer in a updatepanel with UpdateMode="Conditional". If anything in the TabContainer causes a postback, the TabContainer will refresh.  However, if you want to force a refresh of the TabContainer, do one of the following: Server:     UpdatePanel1.Update() Client:    __doPostBack('Up...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

Web Service Authentication gets failed when page refresh
Hello, Iam having a wierd error when calling the webservice.The first time the page is called everything works fine but when i leave the page for soem time like an hour or so ,and when i try to refresh the page again i get the Access Denined Error.But when i again refresh the same page it works very fine. I tried to dispose the proxy object and added try catch finally block to see the error ,but exception also shows the same error ."Http Request Failed.Access Denied" Please help me to resolve this issue. zafar...

How to get FF to refresh every visit to web page?
How do I get Fire Fox to refresh the page of a site every time I visit it? I don't want it to refresh every few minutes, just when I revisit. bbqjon@gmail.com wrote: > How do I get Fire Fox to refresh the page of a site every time I visit > it? I don't want it to refresh every few minutes, just when I revisit. Is this one particular site or all sites? If you want a fresh load every visit on every site, just disable the cache. Setting the cache size to 0 should do that in effect. I don't know of a way to do this for specific pages, other then to load the p...

Web resources about - Page is not getting refreshed but my datagrid is getting refreshed how to refresh the page - asp.net.web-forms

Platform Updates: New Industry Pages, Refreshed Services Status Page, and New Parse Config Dashboard
Platform Updates: New Industry Pages, Refreshed Services Status Page, and New Parse Config Dashboard

Sleep Cycle Calculator - waking up refreshed on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Sleep Cycle Calculator - waking up refreshed. Download Sleep Cycle ...

Refreshed David Furner back riding high with North Queensland Cowboys
Former Raiders coach David Furner says he's been revived by a successful season at the Cowboys.

Swan Dan Hannebery refreshed and ready for finals campaign
Dan Hannebery says he will head into this year's finals series in much better shape than last season as a result of an ankle injury which floored ...

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy refreshed by Generation Y confidence
Craig Bellamy says teaching the Storm's young guns has refreshed his coaching career.

NSW Waratahs flanker Michael Hooper refreshed and ready to rip against Highlanders
Waratahs flanker Michael Hooper is 23 years old, but admits he feels &quot;like I am about 40&quot; at the pointy end of a Super Rugby season ...

Refreshed 2016 Chevrolet Equinox set for Chicago reveal
GM will be giving us an updated Equinox at this year's Chicago Auto Show

Google releases new Wallet app with refreshed interface ahead of Android Pay launch
Google today unexpectedly released a new Google Wallet app on the Play Store. Instead of updating the original Wallet app, the company released ...

Report claims rumored refreshed Mac mini could launch next month
... expect in terms of a next-generation Mac mini, but has provided accurate information in the past. Earlier this year more evidence of a refreshed ...

CNN Overnights Get ‘Refreshed’
CNN, which simulcasts CNN International newscasts in the overnight hours between midnight and four a.m. ET, has announced “refreshed” anchor ...