Page current page called from!

Can I retreive the page that called the current page in asp.net using c#.  I took a jsp class a few years back and use a http header call method type thing.  Anything similar in asp.net.

stwenter

Off the top of my head....
0
satwenter

Web resources about - Page current page called from! - asp.net.web-forms

Ocean current - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An ocean current is a continuous, directed movement of ocean water generated by the forces acting upon this mean flow , such as breaking waves ...

Just Dance 2016 review: a really fun game to boogie to that lacks current music
I am a hot, sweaty mess. Why? Because I've just finished dancing (yes, dancing) to Demi Lovato's "Cool For The Summer".

Light all of the bulbs in the rotating puzzler Current Stream
If you enjoy casual puzzles with a simple concept yet increasingly challenging levels, then the new Current Stream will get you energized. Your ...

62 percent of current owners planning to gift Apple Watch to others, poll says
A sizable 62 percent of adult Americans who already own an Apple Watch are planning to give the device as a gift, according to the results of ...

"Among the many sad signs of our time are the current political and media attacks on Supreme Court Justice ...
"... for speaking the plain truth on a subject where lies have been the norm for years," writes Thomas Sowell of the much-discussed oral argument ...

Current Links
**Most-Recent Must-Reads:** **Steve Greenhouse**: [A Safety Net for On-Demand Workers?](http://equitablegrowth.org/?p=20827): "With Los Angeles ...

New Zealand's next flag? Finalist to replace current standard revealed
CNN New Zealand's next flag? Finalist to replace current standard revealed CNN (CNN) And then there were two. New Zealanders have chosen the ...

Current Federal Reserve Interest Rates Trigger This Personal Swipe at Yellen
Political and consumer activist Ralph Nader issued an open letter regarding current U.S. Federal Reserve interest rates to Fed Chairwoman Janet ...

See How Deepest Ocean Currents Move
A vividly detailed animation of deep ocean current reveals a deep-sea world full of dynamic activity.

Is Macy's Stock a Steal at Its Current Price?
Attention long-term investors: Macy's stock is attractively priced following weak quarterly results and the recent sell-off.