Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form

To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf.

 We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.

This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is a captcha control, we only need to enter it and then manually hit submit.

 We are moving our systems to the web.  My question:  Is there a way to do this from a web form?

The follow-up questions would be, where do I go to find out how to open multiple tabs in IE 7 to do the same thing?

Thank you in advance,

David C

1
cPrinciple

Web forms and mobile web forms

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form - asp.net.web-forms

Facebook Fans Populate National Car Rental Playlist
... its Facebook fans are listening to, so the company teamed up with music-streaming service Songza to allow users who like its page to help populate ...

Facebook Launches Integrations With Spotify, Netflix and More to Populate the Ticker with Playable Content ...
A wide variety of media partners and news publishers have partnered with Facebook to allow uses to publish content to the site that can be immediately ...

Perish the populate thought
Population size and growth, resources and climate change are obviously linked.

Islamic State militants raping thousands of women to populate caliphate, Iraqi official claims
ISLAMIC State fighters are reportedly raping thousands of women in Iraq and Syria to mass-produce spawn who&#8217;ll follow in their footsteps. ...

Researchers craft bot to populate Wikipedia with gene data
In order to help make Wikipedia a better source of information for biologists …

Are Chuck Schumer and Steve Israel Working To Populate Congress In The Image Of Scoop Jackson?
History lesson: In 1972 and again in 1976, the Beltway's conservative Democratic Establishment had found its man. The preferred candidate of ...

Extreme Shrimps Could Possibly be Sent to Populate Europa, NASA Reports
Rimicaris hybisae live on the edges of hydrothermal vents 7,500 feet underwater whose temperatures reach 750 degrees Fahrenheit.

Glowing robotic tentacles populate this Petting Zoo
(Credit: Minimaforms) If you swing by the Petting Zoo in Orleans, France, don't expect to see goats. The robotic "pets" that reside there hang ...

CNN.com - Millionaires populate U.S. Senate - Jun. 13, 2003
The U.S. Senate showed once more why it's sometimes called the millionaires' club.

Pokémon 2DS bundles soon to populate Australian store shelves
Australian gamers who have yet to pick up Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will be able to purchase one of two new Nintendo 2DS system bundles on June ...