Only one test run at a time can run tests in ASP.NET

I am getting this error when I run my unit test:

The ASP.NET Web application at 'C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\Movies\Movies' is already configured for testing by another test run. Only one test run at a time can run tests in ASP.NET. If there are no other test runs using this Web application, ensure that the Web.config file does not contain an httpModule named HostAdapter.

How do I run only one test?

1
Kenshinofkin

Kenshinofkin:

I am getting this error when I run my unit test:

The ASP.NET Web application at 'C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\Movies\Movies' is already configured for testing by another test run. Only one test run at a time can run tests in ASP.NET. If there are no other test runs using this Web application, ensure that the Web.config file does not contain an httpModule named HostAdapter.

How do I run only one test?

Hi friend,

Sorry, I am not fomiliar with this area.

After search, I found the following article talk about the same problem.  So I post it here, perhpas it can help you to solve your problem,

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=478228&SiteID=1

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

I'm smoking perl-5.8.x, how can I not run Net::Ping and other Net:: tests?
Aside from disconnecting my computer from the *interweb* how can I not run Net::Ping and other Net:: tests? I'm smoking using Test::Smoke '1.17.02', and it really irks me when Net::Ping starts doing its tests, that i've considered not smoking at all. Is there a way to disable this? I looked around, nothing obvious jumped out at me (there's gotta be some kind of %ENV var, right?). __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM). http://calendar.yahoo.com ...

tech journalist asks: What are the top three advances in .NET testing? And what is one story when .NET testing went awry?
Hello,I'm a software industry trade journalist. Among other duties, I write the Best Practices column for Software Test & Performance magazine (http://stpmag.com).  I'm working on a column on best practices in testing with .NET and am wondering if I might be able to ask a few questions by email? Generally, this column is strongly developer- and tester-focused. The goal is to quote folks working in the trenches, solving problems day in, day out, etc. The questions I typically address include:-What are the broad themes in testing with the .NET framework? (And how is testing wh...

Can powerbuilder .NET Web Form Application run on Win2003 ?
Hello~~ I am testing powerbuilder11 TCP now. I followed the instruction on PDF file, and found I can successfully migrate my pbl to .net with IIS on Win2000 , and run it on browser; while I cannot successfully complete the same process with IIS on Win2003, I cannot run it on browser, various error messages shown on browser.... I guess there is further restriction for ASPNET on Win2003. Does anyone have good suggestion? Regards Alex Alex; Try the PB 11 Beta News Group .. we are not allowed to answer your PB 11 questions ...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

Can powerbuilder .NET Web Form Application run on Win2003 ?
Hello~~ I am testing powerbuilder11 TCP now. I followed the instruction on PDF file, and found I can successfully migrate my pbl to .net with IIS on Win2000 , and run it on browser; while I cannot successfully complete the same process with IIS on Win2003, I cannot run it on browser, various error messages shown on browser.... I guess there is further restriction for ASPNET on Win2003. Does anyone have good suggestion? Regards Alex Alex; 1) Please do not cross-post. 2) Please use the PB 11 Beta News Group. Thanks .. Chris...

Can I add a Web Reference to a VB.NET project at run time?
My project will be delivered to different sites therefore they will be referenced to the web services at their own web server. I don't want to maintain different version of the project because of this. Is there a way to add the web service reference at run time? Thanks! See if below link helps you http://www.dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=75Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thank you for your reply Sreedhark. I read the website and the solution is written in C#. I tried to follow its method in VB.NET but has failed. Is it possibl...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

Tests running Tests
Hello all. I've got a test I want to write, but I don't know to write it (easily). I've got a test script, call it foo.t which uses Test::More and runs under Test::Harness. Now I want to make a new test script tweek-then-foo.t which tweeks the system and then ensures that foo.t still passes. How do I write tweek-then-foo.t? -sam On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 01:20:18PM -0400, Sam Tregar wrote: > Hello all. I've got a test I want to write, but I don't know to write > it (easily). I've got a test script, call it foo.t which uses > Test::More and run...

Net::Ping tests -- who should run them?
A couple of the Net::Ping tests have code in their BEGIN blocks to skip when run from the core build, but some do not. Why some and not others? The ones that are not skipped fail like so on a VMS 7.3 system with a fully functional TCP/IP installation: $ perl [-.lib.net.ping.t]130_tcp_inst.t 1..2 ok 1 Can't get tcp echo port by name at [-.lib.net.ping.t]130_tcp_inst.t line 17 This was with perl@13943. P.S. Why does the icmp test create a ping object using the tcp protocol? my $p = new Net::Ping "tcp"; I would have expected "icmp". On S...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

DLL does not run on .Net 2.0 but runs on .Net 1.1
We have a DLL that was written in .Net 1.1. The DLL was not developed by us and therefore we do not have the source code to modify it. Based on my investigations, the DLL seems to be inheriting from the ‘system.web.ui.pair’ class. Unfortunately, this class is now sealed in .Net 2.0 and it therefore can not be used in inheritance. Does anybody have an idea on how we can make this DLL work in .Net 2.0?  Any walk arounds? Thanks Try to use Reflection to know the stucture of DLL. ThanksGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/...

Extra Tests for Test::Run (and evidently Test::Harness)
Hi all! These are some extra test files that I added to Test::Run, and possibly could be integrated into Test::Harness after some modification: t/output.t: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< #!/usr/bin/perl -w BEGIN { if( $ENV{PERL_CORE} ) { chdir 't'; @INC = ('../lib', 'lib'); } else { unshift @INC, 't/lib'; } } use strict; use Test::More tests => 2; use Test::Run::Obj; { open ALTOUT, ">", "altout.txt"; open SAVEOUT, "...

How can I test my .net project, Is there any free tool available for testing?
 Hi       How can I test my .net project, Is there any free tool available  for  testing?Thanks in advance   Regards Anu Palavila Hi,   Your message is not clear. What kind of testing you want to do in your website? There is a tool for unit testing your business logic. - NUnit     Hi anupalavila, Note Testing is a broad Application Development phase where you can Test your 1) application code (business logic such as methods etc),  2) Functional testing 3) User acceptance testing and more.. specify ...

Web resources about - Only one test run at a time can run tests in ASP.NET - asp.net.web-forms

CSS3 test
Test your browser. I got two different scores in Safari, although they were close. Chrome scored about nine points higher.

Test your vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary: English has the most words of any language on Earth. TestYourVocab.com is part of an independent American-Brazilian research ...

Tests of general relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At its introduction in 1915, the general theory of relativity did not have a solid empirical foundation. It was known that it correctly accounted ...

Australia v West Indies first cricket Test: Darren Lehmann says Shaun Marsh will be hard to drop
Darren Lehmann admits Shaun Marsh will be hard to drop as the hosts, having dispatched the West Indies inside three days, face the biggest dilemma ...

Australia vs West Indies first cricket Test: Tourists crushed in one-sided Hobart encounter
For the first time since Brisbane at the start of the summer, Australia's selectors are able to look to their next Test without having to worry ...

Australia v West Indies first Test: Woeful tourists live down our expectations
As the phantom siren made himself heard from the Ricky Ponting Stand, the West Indian batsmen responded like swimmers clearing the water at Bondi: ...

Teenager Austin Haughwout tests flame-throwing, turkey-roasting drone
A&nbsp;young man from Connecticut&nbsp;has cooked up a flame-throwing drone that roasts turkeys, but his latest foray into unmanned flight has ...

Australia v West Indies: James Pattinson enjoys Test revival against troubled West Indies
James Pattinson was the second beneficiary of the West Indies' career-reviving powers in Hobart as he tore through the top order on day three, ...

Christian university applying for a religious exemption under Title IX imposes religious test for employees ...
Biola University, a Christian school in Southern California originally founded as the Bible Institute of Los Angeles, is asking its employees ...