OK/Cancel Message box

Hi can anyone please tell me the code to include a Confirm Javascript message box in my VB.NET project...Or can some please point me to a website where i can follow an example
Many Thanks
-1
is0007

Below article has info on CLient side messagebox

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/clientsidescript.asp
Sreedhar
http://www.w3coder.org
weblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti
1
sreedhark
9/6/2004 12:59:06 PM
Thank you
1
is0007

Message Boxes and Web Forms
When I go to display a MsgBox(".... in my web form I get an error. Is it possible to display simple pop up messages while working with the web forms?If you don't live for something, you'll DIE for nothing!!!!!! Hi, Message Boxes are not available in asp.net. You need to write custom javascript functionality for popping up messages. Herebelow is one example:- Response.Write("<script>alert('Hello');</script>") ; Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Web Forms Message Box
Hello, I am converting an old VB 6.0 application into a web based app with VB.NET and ASP.NET. The problem that I am having is that the old application made extensive use of popup boxes and message boxes that would ask the user a couple questions and then pass the values back to the main form and close the popup box. I have not been able to find a good way to do this using web forms. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Thanks Torrey You will have to use vbscript or javascript to display message boxes on the client side. You can use something like this: Button1.Attr...

message box with OK and CANCEL buttons
How to dreate a Message box with OK and Cancel button. And how to verify which button is pressed How to add text boxess inside Message box.   thanks and regard sankar    I had the same problem myself. It became obvious to me that client side pop-ups, alerts etc... weren't gonna do the job.  So I used this:http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Web_Message_Box.aspvery easy to use and does the job!!  if a plain javascript alert is what you need, then it is simply:var res = confirm("Are you sure?");res is true if user cliked OK and false if they click...

message box in mobile web forms
is there a way to show a messagebox (alert, warning, error), in a mobile web form???...

Confirm Message Box with OK or Cancel option in C#
Hi  All, I have a function call which  results in two conditions(True and False).When the condition is false,I wanted the code to display a message box with the two options (OK and Cancel) and when the user clicks the OK button It should direct to another page. Please anyone help me with the code ( in C# ) to display a confirm message box with this two options.Its urgent. Thanks for your help.     private void button3_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if (MessageBox.Show("Really delete?","Confirm delete", MessageBoxButto...

Delete Message "Ok, Cancel" VB.NET
Hi I'm trying to display a message box to confirm the deletion of a record in a datagrid.Thanks You can do that in the ItemCreated event:Sub dg_ItemCreated(Sender as Object, e as DataGridItemEventArgs) handles dg.ItemCreated   If e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.Item Or e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.AlternatingItem then      Dim btn as Button = CType(e.Item.FindControl("btnDeleteID"), Button)      btn.Attributes.Add("Onclick", "return Javascript:Confirm('Are you sure?')")   End IfEnd SubSonu Kapoor [MV...

IE StatusBar Messages using Visual Basic .NET Web Forms
I'm creating a web-based application that has many different forms for data entry.  I basically want to use the exisiting Internet Explorer status bar to provide the user messages that verify that a record has been saved.  Is there a way to do that in Visual Basic .NET without having to create a save button click event that basically writes out JavaScript?  I know I could use a custom validator or a validation summary to do this, but I just think that the Status Bar is a better interface for what I want to do.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box
I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately. Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now.... You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/da...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web resources about - OK/Cancel Message box - asp.net.web-forms

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

'Shark alert' text messages could be sent under Victorian plan
Shark alerts could be sent via text messages, under a new plan to keep swimmers and surfers safe at Victorian beaches.&nbsp;

Mom Who Bought 300 Christmas Presents For Kids Has Strong Message For Critics 0
Critics are calling her materialistic and saying that her children are spoiled.

LGBTQ Social Influencers: Public Figures With Personal Messages
From the Supreme Court’s milestone decision to legalize gay marriage nationwide to Caitlyn Jenner ’s incredibly public transition, the lesbian, ...

Overseas Messages Sent by Islamic Terrorist Before Failed Texas Attack Unreadable, Says FBI
FBI investigators are still unable to read 109 encrypted messages sent by one of the two men who opened fire outside the Muhammad Art Exhibit ...

Draymond's message: '24-1, it's a great way to start it off'
Skip to main content CSN Bay Area Header links TV Listings Contact App Email Follow Bar RSN login or register Login Search form Search 54° Navigation ...

Soon Google Wallet will send money via text messages
A forthcoming update to Google's Wallet app will drastically change how users send and receive money using it. Instead of needing the recipient's ...

Nikki Reed Pens Adorable Birthday Message to Husband Ian Somerhalder: 'You Are My Every Dream Brought ...
Nikki Reed Pens Adorable Birthday Message to Husband Ian Somerhalder: 'You Are My Every Dream Brought to Life'

Alien Messages From Another Universe? The Strange Physics Of Cyclic Cosmology
Conformal cyclic cosmology proposes that our Universe arose from an earlier Universe. But proving the idea may require a message from aliens. ...

Survivor’s life-saving message
Survivor’s life-saving message