OCX on an activeX not working

I have made an activeX control from a usercontrol dll in C#. Now i want to place an exisiting ocx on that usercontrol. It compiles fine but when i run it from a html page, it only dusplays the symbol with the square, circle and triangle. It does not give any errors. When i try the usercontrol on a windows form it runs without a problem.

Does anyone know how to get the html running?

The ocx uses dll which i copied in the same dir. I still think it is a dll problem or a rights issue.

0
Gerard

Nobody got a clue or a hint?

0
Gerard

Shell not working in web form but working with windows forms.
Hi! I want to run some exe files (Exa: Internet explorer) using shell command in asp.net. Its not working if its a web form. But working fine with a windows form. Pls. extend ur help. Thanx. What are you expecting to happen? How are you trying to run the exe files? Where do you expect it to run? Anything run through server side code will run on the server, and in an invisible window, at that. The program will run under the security context of the ASPNET user by default, and so likely will not have the proper authority to do much of what you want, unless you midify its rights...

dropdowndw properties not working on .net web forms 11.5
Hi. I am using a datawindow that has many dropdownDW, where i would like the dropdown portion show more data then when something is selected. I would use the width percentage in of the dropdown to set this in a application. But when i set this property or any other size properties, on the web it dosn't listen and just defaults and will only show the dropdown data the width of the dropdown. Stuff like size dosn't work either. I could under stand that since it is on the web it cannot do these things. But we also have datawindow.net and have a .net application us...

System.web.UI doesn't work in VB.Net Form?
 Hi, I downloaded a little example recently and tried converting it to VB.Net.  Surprisingly I found that while my VB Web projects and CSharp Windows Form projects work with System.web.UI, VB Windows Forms don't seem to. Is there any way I can use System.web.UI features with a windows form? This is the code I'm trying to convert to VB:   using System.IO;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using System.Web.UI;// render the DataGrid control to a fileusing(StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(textBox1.Text)){ using(HtmlTextWriter hw = new HtmlTextWriter(sw)) { g...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web form works well, but not on web thru PDA...
I've been working on some web forms that seem to work beautifully (thankfully).  Unfortunately, when a user attempts to access these forms from their blackberry or pocketpc it never works.  Is there something I should be doing to enable my web forms to work on the web for pda's also?  Here's my link... http://glmcv.glmoyer.com/miamilakesweb/streetlighttest/updatestreetlightinfo.aspx...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Working with Web Forms
I am working with a webform using viewstate and OnEventChanged so here is my question. My source looks something like Sub DoSomething(s as Object, e as EventArgs) Dim name name = s.id End Sub Here is the thing, I can call my dropdownlist control name and everything but is there anyway I can manipulate the actual <asp: listitem> params? Such as the text that is displayed and so on? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Hi there! Yes you can! That s is the reference to the DropDownList object that caused the evnt to go off. You just have to do a ...

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web resources about - OCX on an activeX not working - asp.net.web-forms

ActiveX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 1996 and is commonly used in its Windows operating system. In principle it is not dependent on Microsoft Windows, but in practice, most ActiveX ...

유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store on iTunes
Get 유자드 웹-무료 웹브라우저(Flash, ActiveX) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Activex - ARN
The source for IT industry news, views and analysis across the channel, business and technology

IE8 to boost ActiveX security on Vista
ActiveX has long been regarded as a gaping hole through which spyware and …

Internet Explorer gets more secure will start blocking outdated ActiveX controls
... the computers of friends and family. Today, Microsoft announces that Internet Explorer is getting more secure by blocking outdated ActiveX controls. ...

ActiveX for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded ActiveX software, including PlayReady PC Runtime v1.3 (x64), PDF OCX, and PDF Maker DLL

Microsoft probing ActiveX attacks targeting Access feature
Vulnerability in ActiveX control for feature in Microsoft Access is being used for targeted but limited attacks, Microsoft says.

Microsoft nixes ActiveX add-on technology in new Edge browser
Microsoft's new Edge browser will discard two of the oldest browser technologies found in the aged Internet Explorer and replace them with add-ons ...

More issues with the Video ActiveX Control flaw workaround
The simple registry update to disable the buggy Video ActiveX Control is not as simple as it first appears.

Google's Native Client almost 'ready for takeoff,' ready to make ActiveX look visionary
We're almost there, almost to the release of the Native Client we first got wind of last May. It is, basically, a way to run native code within ...