net checking

Sir

I have an intranet application using ASP.Net in that application there are some pages required internet connection.If internet connection was not available then i want to redirect some other page
how can i do this ??.
I'm using vb as code behind

thanks in advance
PrasantH

I think therefore i'm

vPras©
0
mrp123

you could try fetching the target first, using System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
0
rox
8/22/2003 6:46:01 AM
Can u provide some example

b'ze im new to this technology
thanks in advance
PrasantH
I think therefore i'm

vPras©
0
mrp123
rox

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model
Hi, I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there another library model for this? ...

.NET Web Service and Non .NET programe
When we develop a web service by VB.NET. Then i use visual basic, Microsoft access, asp. Can these stuff access to my web service ? Means you want to access Webserver developed in VB.NET in ASP application?Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Is my web server 32bit .net or 64bit .net?
If I want to call some .net library to find out what version of .net I'm running, any suggestions on which call to make?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi, Would this work for you: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ProgrammaticallyDetermineWhatVersionOfASPNETYoureRunning.aspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this post does not tell me 32 or 64.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET I don't know of any assembly that will tell you that....

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Web resources about - net checking - asp.net.web-forms

Checking whether a coin is fair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In statistics , the question of checking whether a coin is fair is one whose importance lies, firstly, in providing a simple problem on which ...

Facebook As A Means Of Credit Checking
How you socialize online, who with, and how often can make or break your loan application : True or false? It is true, surprisingly. And it is ...

Checking in at the World Cup and Leaving with Friends
... to the 2014 World Cup and we wanted to take a closer look at those who used Facebook to stay connected while they were in Brazil, checking into ...

State of Journalism: The Lost Art of Fact Checking
... Read all the posts here.It wasn’t exactly Bright Lights, Big City. Jay McInerney’s well State of Journalism: The Lost Art of Fact Checking March ...

Diver Checking Underwater Protection of Cable - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Diver checking underwater protection of cable at hydroacoustic station HA08 at the British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT), U.K. Copyright CTBTO ...

ESPN's Ray Lewis caught checking his phone on live TV for 20 seconds - YouTube
The Indianapolis Colts are gearing up for a Monday night AFC East clash against the New York Jets. The Colts are looking for their first win ...

Q&A: Checking rego date
Hugo is wondering what is the best way to check vehicle registration date now that cars no longer have rego labels in NSW.

Q&A: Checking rego date
Hugo is wondering what is the best way to check vehicle registration date now that cars no longer have rego labels in NSW.

Australian police checking MH17 site
Independent monitors are helping Canberra negotiate with armed rebels over access to the MH17 crash site.