Need help with web forms

Hi,
I am trying to make a web form that kinda works like the windows dataform.  I want to be able to take information from my table and display things in labels and textboxs, but have been having difficulty figuring out how to do this.  Does anyone have a suggestion of how I could make such a form that would be able to add new records, update records, delete records, or even make some inactive?  I also may need to show other related tables according to what the user is doing.  Say you are viewing a customer, so you want to be able to see all of that customers information, and you also want to see any jobs that customer may have that are related to them.  Please give any advice you can.  Thanks.
0
mtscreator

What database are you using?

Regards